Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (45818 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ykc2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
kong200:

undecided
grin grin grin grin let me not go further you got nothing more to say,is true that when you become a suicide bomber and die during your operation when you get to Muslim heaven your pe****is will never fall again ?Muslim men will enjoy in Muslim heaven ooo grin grin grin grin grin after marrying 4 wives on earth they will go to paradise and still enjoy 72 kpekus grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder every Muslim Male wants to die ,can Arab virgin allow dirty boko haram suicide bomber to enjoy her in Muslim heaven?��

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by toye440: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Provide evidence his name is Mohammed.

I can provide his own confession and documents from the church you attend.

Why haven't they come out to say they never issued such certificate?

So now suicide bombers now carry their certificates and CV's along with them. Na wa o, this ur thinking just weak me. The only thing wey just vex me b say Trump for exist in mohammed time, the world 4 dey alright.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

He is not my brother and should be treated like a terrorist that he is.
I will take you raggheads seriously when I see the so called Christian wannabe bomber prosecuted and sentence to death or will you lot continue the media trial, trying to convince us that his name is Nathaniel and not Mohammed?
Have the police found out who his accomplices are and what motivated him to bomb that particular church, rather they are more interested in his name than his crime. Continue fooling around.

You can't teach the police their jobs and you dont expect the police not to ask the christian terrorist what his name was. Also, it's your fellow brothers that are escalating it beyond what it is hence you tagging it media trial.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

He said so himself in public glare.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.
I don't know why the bigots are so interested in calling him a Muslim.

We should be lamenting our poor state of terrorism and not who did it,our concern should be on security of the nation and not arguing of his name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Vivuch: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
El Rufai did not direct this movie well.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Situation001(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
cjfavour:
Oga you people worked on that Facebook. The Facebook was created in 2011 but you guys worked on it and uploaded all the pictures in it in February 2019. The Facebook belongs to another person but it was edited and the name changed to Nate Sam. You people know what you're doing. All these were planned in 2019. The guy was indoctrinated and taught what to say if caught. Let's stop this it won't change what we already know. You people are not smart at all. I assure you any false move you people makes, we'll expose it and show you we know what you're doing.

keep shifting the post and do not admit ur brother is d terrorist.. keep blowing up yourself just to proof to d world dat d Muslim president is maltreating you fools..

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by yahmohy27: 1:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
PapaBaby:
[s][/s]

See this Hausa man denying one of their own.

Analysis: How the Nigerian media underreported Nathaniel Samuel’s attempt to bomb a Church

▪︎ Case study of top seven newspapers in Nigeria

There is a near zero reportage of the botched suicide attack on Sunday at the Living Faith Church, also known as Winners Chapel, Sabon Tasha in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State. The situation was almost same in virtually all the major newspapers in Nigeria today, Monday, February 3, 2020.

For a country facing a perennial insurgency, it is sad to have a print media industry that relishes the generous mention of concocted anti-Muslim terror-related attacks under the guise of a phantom ‘Islamisation agenda’ (whatever that contraption means to its claimants and promoters).

It is indeed most unfortunate to witness a phenomenon that smacks of criminal conspiracy and silence, with virtually all the major newspapers in Nigeria, choosing to ignore probably the biggest news story of the day – “Police arrests Suicide Bomber, Nathaniel Samuel in failed attempt to blow-up Living Faith Church”, as reported by this medium few minutes after the News broke yesterday.

The Coverage

Four out of the top seven Nigerian newspapers that didn’t give the news any mention on their respective cover pages are The Nation, Vanguard, ThisDay, and Daily Sun (though Daily Sun buried it as a rider with ‘just bomb scare’). While two – The Punch and The Guardian barely mentioned it on top and below their nameplate/masthead respectively without revealing the identity of the suicide bomber who was identified as Nathaniel Samuel by the Kaduna State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Yakubu Sabo.

Rather than expose his criminality with a massive cover mention as done by Daily Trust – the last of the ‘top 7′ newspapers, who flaunted the wicked face of the Christian bomber on its cover page, the remaining media outfit chose to give generous mention to other news which might be based on their personal or paymasters’ interest.

Those who flaunted the pictures of Pastor Adeboye and other Christian leaders on their covers (The Punch, Guardian, The Nation, Vanguard, Daily Sun) for protesting the ‘killing of Christians’ by the Boko Haram and the state of insecurity in the country should have found it interesting and newsworthy that a fellow Christian was apprehended while attempting to bomb a church in a Muslim majority state.

In fact, many journalists and media owners truly believe in the narratives that Christians are the victims. Igbo Akeregha, a member of the Nigerian Guild of Editors (NGE) and Abuja Bureau Chief of The Guardian Newspaper said this morning on AIT’s Kakaaki Newspaper Review that, “As we speak, Christians in this country have been pushed to the wall. Whether we like it or not, that is the position…and the killing of Christians isn’t a religious war. When you say a religious war, it means both Muslims and Christians are fighting but as it is, it is one side against the other. There is a clear agenda to wipe out Christians from this country.”

One can only but imagine what the nature of the headlines would have been on the front pages of the aforementioned Nigerian newspapers today had the suicide bomber, Nathaniel Samuel succeeded in his terrorist activity. For us at Muslim News, it is another testament of the culpability of a section of the mainstream media in the security challenges facing the country.

These newspapers and their gullible but equally sentimental readers with jaundiced notion have *wittingly or wittingly* lent themselves as a divisive instrument in the hands of those who see the existence of one united Nigeria as an existential threat to their hidden agenda, and to those who are surreptitiously working to put an end to our existence as a nation.

Perhaps, this is why a public commentator and a social media influencer, Adejare Ibrahim wrote:

“Bigots!

“Now, some religious bigots have found their voice. The suicide bomber, according to their warped thoughts, is Nasiru, not Natha

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ykc2:
grin grin grin grin let me not go further you got nothing more to say,is true that when you become a suicide bomber and die during your operation when you get to Muslim heaven your pe****is will never fall again ?Muslim men will enjoy in Muslim heaven ooo grin grin grin grin grin after marrying 4 wives on earth they will go to paradise and still enjoy 72 kpekus grin grin grin grin grin grin no wonder every Muslim Male wants to die ,can Arab virgin allow dirty boko haram suicide bomber to enjoy her in Muslim heaven?��

Try to make sense once in a while in your life, it isnt a crime. Why dont you counter the pictures I uploaded?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Obiagu01: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=Sodiquinone post=86360551]Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)[/quote

lol.the way you people misunderstand your Quran with thick brains is not the way we misunderstand the Bible.Jesus taught in parables so don't quote what you don't understand.Jesus died that we may have life and have it to the full.we are nit restricted by any law,because he brought us into grace.that is why you see we can stand and condemn even our religious leaders if we think they are not doing things in accordance to what the Bible says and we still remain alive.we believe that you should live your life and that is freedom,but whatever you do,judgment is of God not man.we dont fight for our God,our God fights for us,that is Christianity.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Situation001(m): 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
cjfavour:
Oga you people worked on that Facebook. The Facebook was created in 2011 but you guys worked on it and uploaded all the pictures in it in February 2019. The Facebook belongs to another person but it was edited and the name changed to Nate Sam. You people know what you're doing. All these were planned in 2019. The guy was indoctrinated and taught what to say if caught. Let's stop this it won't change what we already know. You people are not smart at all. I assure you any false move you people makes, we'll expose it and show you we know what you're doing.

even if u meet d guy one on one u'll still deny.. just because you are disappointed the story didn't go d way u wish.. wicked people.. you can start praying for another terror attack just because u want to show d world muslims are wicked.. Almighty Allah will keep exposing you wicked souls

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by kong200: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I don't know why the bigots are so interested in calling him a Muslim.

We should be lamenting our poor state of terrorism and not who did it,our concern should be on security of the nation and not arguing of his name

They are bigots, hypocrites and intolerant retards. First to attack people and always fast in claiming victim. The insecurities in nigeria has killed muslims, Christians, atheists, traditionalists etc but the chrsitians have changed the narratives to killing of Christians inorder to islamize Nigeria simply because of their hatred for muslims and islam yet they claim to be loving and tolerant. Bunch of two faced terrorists

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Enskynelson(m): 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Kerfuffle: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
NATHANIEL SAMUEL attempted to bomb a church, but the hypocrites here are grasping at feeble straws to change the narrative.

Shame on you all!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by MrEraser: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

I'm an itsekiri man.

The guys accent is very much southern.

He even got a certificate from their church.

Why are you ashamed to say it?

Had it been he won an award you would have quickly told us how he's your first cousin.

Embrace him.

Let's agree that he is Nathaniel Samuel. You said that his accent is very much of a southerner? Fine and good. Your conviction regarding his name and region stems from his supposed birth certificate going around the internet. The same certificate that you based your conclusion on bears Bauchi as his state. Why then do you accept the name the certificate says but rejects the state in the certificate by trying to say he is a southerner? Oga, you are playing double standard here.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ojiofor: 1:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
kong200:

You can't teach the police their jobs and you dont expect the police not to ask the christian terrorist what his name was. Also, it's your fellow brothers that are escalating it beyond what it is hence you tagging it media trial.

I will call you out in the next six months to ask you how far about his trial.
By then the corrupt terrorist state might have secretly freed their agent.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
You're spreading falsehood. How on earth can you say the cctv footage of Offa robbery did not match the face of the culprits arrested? You are a blatant liar - infact a shameless liar with that statement.
it's online, only a gullible being like you would ever believe that crap. Search for it yourself , if only you'd be sincere to your self
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Simi8(m): 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.

U no go get sense..
Don't u know how police can maneuver things in Nigeria caliphate..
All Muslims in this country from today onwards are declare terrorist..
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Powersurge: 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

How long does it take to forge documents biko?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by slowice(m): 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
I blame buhari for this... Part of the nonsense caused by his body language
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by jasawa: 1:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Seun2019:

https://punchng.com/kaduna-bombing-suspect-told-us-his-name-was-mohammed-not-samuel-can/
Mr man , just shut up . the guy's name is Nathaniel Samuel and he is a Christian nothing more nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Studio247: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
If only christians know what is going on
Below the carpet sure they won't have time to
Indulge in argument
Wake up from your sleep
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by dadalicious: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

When the truth comes out, we will not see your comment again..
Shame on haters
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by autonomous22: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

Anoda Muslim terrorists spotted
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by sharon002: 1:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is another way to make big money online by register and login to PalmPay to earn new user rewards https://h5.palmpay.app/#/sign/sign-up?invitQrCode=3D72B1&code=0234&scene=PalmPay
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Theomarvelus(m): 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

please Mr man, stop misleading people here on nairaland, if you were there you won't be saying what you read on net after interrogation by police, is better you don't say what you don't know.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by chiron(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
powerkey:

You're Muslims are doing everything to cover up your evil terrorist acts against Christianity in Nigeria.

Why are you people fighting very hard forcing Mohammed to accept Nathaniel as his name?

Like so phucking hard
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Commentor: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
klax:

CAN should not nother theirselves i will say it till eternity christain dont do suicide bombing this guy was being told to lied as per his identity to cause distraction and blame game ground shifting to cover their blood thirst.

One goat came here and was given me dates in 2011 where christain did suicide bombing in Nigeria I just laughed the fool because i knew the game then was to tarmished Gej reputation.

I repeat no christain do suicide bombing any christain in suicide bombing must be one of those once upon a time I was a christain idiots but converted to blood sucking religion that tske pleasure in killings.

I have asking these blood sucking muslims to provide me audio, video, pucture and location wgere God stood ir was and told their prophet their religion is the right religion. Pls

I used to beat my chest no Nigerian does suicide bombing but what happened after?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by ClassicMan202(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
Nathaniel Samuel is a core Christian who was motivated to commit terrorism by the bible,he was motivated by the following verses of the bible both old and new testament

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

Jesus said, “I did not come to bring peace, but a sword” (Matthew 10:34)

He said to them, “But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one(Luke22:36-38)

So those people at winners chapel are Amalakites Your $enlessness is reaching the high heavens
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Iconekene: 1:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
jimyjames:
So the man is Nathaniel Samuel, he doesn't have a native name?

What certificate was he awarded in the ministry? The guy is stranger in that church

we just dey complicate issues for ourselves first thing first .......
dat was a sound warning of what was to befall churches in d north. if dey wanted to blow d church dey would have done it n perhaps d guy was nt d one to be used for d operation he was as dumb as hell, Nigeria has gone from bad to worse, end time
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Afritop(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

Where is the link to the evidence and the documents that say his name is Nathaniel
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Corrections: 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
Don't mind them. Hypocrites. This is a man that said before God and man in public that his name is Nathaniel and emphatically denied bearing Mohammad. Kudos to the Nigeria Police - breeze don blow foul yansh wella. Thank God for answering all the prayers earnestly seeking divine intervention to expose the terrorists killing innocent christians and muslims.

The joke falls on you... the man that confessed before CAN that arrested him ( not police ) that his name was Mohammed nasiru sani before CAN handed him to the police and thereafter the name transformed to Nathaniel in the hand of the police.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by odehaj: 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
Let Living Faith deny this document comes from them.
what if it’s a document that is stolen or fabricated? Hellrufai can do and undo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.