Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,971 members, 7,810,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (45823 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ojiofor: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Why not expunge the old testament from the bible?

Give me a quote from Jesus where he ordered his followers to commit evil and mass murder like that Christian wannabe bomber for whatever.
We are followers of Christ and his teaching and the very reason we are called Christians.
Meanwhile in the other religion rewards of audio toto awaits whoever that kills in the name of Allah.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

Give me a quote from Jesus where he ordered his followers to commit evil and mass murder like that Christian wannabe bomber for whatever.
We are followers of Christ and his teaching and the very reason we are called Christians.
Meanwhile in the other religion rewards of audio toto awaits whoever that kills in the name of Allah.

If you don't want people quoting the bible why not request certain chapters are expunged?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
[s][/s]

Watch the video and tell me what tribe in the north has that accent.
Which video again? That I've watched severally? Did you not hear where he claimed he hails from...south south, south west, or south east? Those who apprehended him told the public that it was not the police who apprehended him, that they only handed him over to the police after he was caught. Did you think those who caught him and first interrogated him were lying? So, it's the police to whom he was handed over you now believe and not those who handed him over to them who saw all that happened? He told them his name but the police suddenly gave him a new name lol. Its appalling the was some Nigerian youths reason. In case you've been to bauchi and kaduna south before and have heard them speak, you would understand it's not every tribe in the north has a hausa accent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Validated: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

He said so himself in public glare.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Provide evidence his name is Mohammed.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.

Please people should use their brains if they have any ... Listen to the clip. What prompted the Police to ask him "is there anyway your name is Mohammed"? You asked someone his name and he told you. WHY CROSS EXAMINE HIM OF A NAME (Mohammed) WHICH HE NEVER MENTIONED???

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by toplinetrtrend: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2020
, buhari condemned the killing of Boko Haram members.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

You can Only be a morally Corrupt element to say buhari isn't sympathetic to the course of Boko Haram.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2020
fairfora:
Which video again? That I've watched severally? Did you not hear where he claimed he hails from...south south, south west, or south east? Those who apprehended him told the public that it was not the police who apprehended him, that they only handed him over to the police after he was caught. Did you think those who caught him and first interrogated him were lying? So, it's the police to whom he was handed over you now believe and not those who handed him over to them who saw all that happened? He told them his name but the police suddenly gave him a new name lol. Its appalling the was some Nigerian youths reason.

Be twisting and turning it is the new way Nigerian thinks.

To accept a confession in public glare even with documentary evidence is something you say we shouldn't accept.

What we should accept is your conspiracy theory with no single shred of evidence to boot.

There is a reason why Nigeria is a third world country and you buttress it.

Fables over facts are your mainstay.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

To accept a confession in public glare even with documentary evidence is something you say we shouldn't accept.

What we should accept is your conspiracy theory with no single shred of evidence to boot.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

If you don't want people quoting the bible why not request certain chapters are expunged?
[/s]
[s]
voltron14:

Otobo got settled.

Suleiman was licking that girl and only a dimwit would think otherwise.

Her mom kept begging her to change her narrative and she obviously fell for the pressure.

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Let living Faith say so.

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ojiofor: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

You can't find where Jesus our lord and saviour preached violence rather he ask us to turn the other cheek in the face of provocation.Animals in human skin have been taking advantage of such Christian meekness to cause havoc in our communities.Btw,why should a Christian turn a suicide bomber to bomb a Christian church?there is no reward for him either here or afterlife.No promise of free toto in Christian paradise.
I need answers to my questions.
Nothing person no go see in this failed RUGA admini

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by alezzy13: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Sigh.

I don't even know what to believe again . .
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by saaron(m): 9:06am On Feb 04, 2020
Corrections:

DON'T MIND THEM...

MAY THOSE THAT TAKE INSPIRATION FROM QURAN TO TAKE CHRISTIANS AS ENEMY NEVER KNOW PEACE.
We'll follow the story of the fake suicide bomber. We'll follow their investigation to the very end.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Yes, there is a reason Nigeria is a third world country because people like you believe everything hook line and sinker before concluding. You don't study the antecedents , situations and the position of government at times. Let me digress a little here, when some people robbed in ofa because the govt have been looking for ways of nailing Saraki, they said some of his boys were arrested at the scene. I sat down, tried to Match the face of those arrested with what the cctv footage recorded, there was no single match. Some vehicles they claimed were used for robbery were paraded. The police even pasted a cardboard with the name...bukola saraki on the number plate portion, just because they wanted to nail this man. One of them later voiced out that they confessed under duress and truly they were Saraki boys but never participated in the robbery and the case was halted. I hope they've not killed the guy who exposed the police and the govt among them.

Secondly, in Lagos where I live. There was a robbery at a Lekki bank during fashola regime. The police went and arrested innocent guys at construction sites and paraded them as the robbers with loads of cartridges local guns . Later, one of them told the media that they didn't know anything about the robbery that they just came and picked them at a construction site that they would be released if they could play along with them. A few months later the same gang went to festac to rub in same manner and police couldn't do anything again because they had said they have already apprehended the robbers grin. As if that wasnt enough, they robbers proceeded to ikorodu and robbed another bank.

That's not all, in north east, we have been told shekau had been killed severally yet, the guy kept showing up on videos, mocking the Nigerian police and army. There was a time the army designed a head and made it look like that of shekau and paraded it in the media that it was shekau head...2 days later, shekau said he's hail and hearty.

Most recently, a kidnapper by the appellation wadumi was set free by the army and the police who arrested him were all killed. When the army was interrogated, they said the guy escaped. Meanwhile, same wadumi resurfaced in another state and was arrested. When interviewed, he said it was the military who set him free and asked him to go after breaking his handcuff and the story ended there.

Maybe you're even a Muslim for blindly supporting this nonsense and gullible reasoning alongside these evil people, I dont care. The truth remains that, every sane muslim knows what's happening in Nigeria and are not taking sides with these terrorists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Samunique(m): 9:20am On Feb 04, 2020
blasted12:
All we know is that his name is Nathaniel Samuel the Christian terrorist. Period!
Hypocrite, this is part of OP, read it and tell us if u have comprehension problems or you're just practicing taqiyyah as usual.

Let me state clearly that it was not the police that arrested him. It was the church that arrested him and then handed him over to the police.

“The police came to pick him up at the church. At the time he was interrogated at the church, he told the church that his name was Mohammed Sani, but when he was handed over to the police, the police told everyone that his name was Samuel Nathaniel.”

Hayab said the mix-up in the name of the suspect had further given credence to the claims by the United States that Nigeria remained a terrorist-prone country because of a lack of database.

He said the religion which the suspect practises should not be the focus of public discussions but the act of terrorism.

NAF bombards bandits in Niger, Katsina
The cleric said the police had failed to effectively investigate and profile suspects, adding that a few weeks ago, the force also arrested a hoodlum and erroneously paraded him as a pastor.

The CAN chief said, “This incident justifies the US’ decision to place visa restrictions on Nigerians. The US Government told us that one of the reasons for the visa ban was that Nigeria do not do proper background checks on people.

“So, a criminal can go to one part of Kaduna and bear John, travel to another part of the state and bear Abdullahi or Oluwole or Emeka and nobody will know. So, let us stop focusing on his name but his crime. A criminal is a criminal.

“There are now two versions, one from the church and one from the police.

“I don’t care what his name is. All I know is that a criminal wanted to blow up a church and kill people. The police should find out who his sponsors are and not play politics with names. Last week, a man was paraded by the police for faking his kidnap and identified as a pastor, only for us to find out he was never a pastor.”

Hayab said there were Christians bearing Muslim names and vice versa.

“I know Muslims that bear Paul, I know Christians that bear Mohammed. Our CAN chairman in Borno State is Mohammed Laga. I have a cousin that bears Mohammed Paul. So, let us not focus on the name but on the act of terrorism,” he said.

Hayab said it was curious that the attempted bombing took place at the same time CAN’s rally against terrorism was taking place.

He said the church would not be intimidated by anyone.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by obailala(m): 9:30am On Feb 04, 2020
Global news is awash with stories of how Christians are being persecuted and slaughtered on a daily basis in northern Nigeria. Disturbed by this ugly trend and its continuous stigma on their religion, all I see here is a desperate attempt by some persons to push out a narrative that "Muslims arent the ones bombing churches or killing Christians in Nigeria, but rather it is Christians going around wiping out themselves in the north." This whole orchestrated church bomb episode is just a very lame attempt at saving face, the so called bomb didn't even look anything like a real explosive.

We all know the people really responsible for the widespread insecurity around Nigeria - bokoharam, miyetti allah and their militia herdsmen, fulani bandits etc. Instead of trying so hard to defend and cover up the acts of these devils (because you think they share your faith), why not just publicly denounce and dissociate yourselves from them continuously? Why is the north more concerned about shifting the blame of killings to Christians?

The day the north dissociates itself from these fulani marauding terrorists, the day the north stops feeling the need to defend them as their brothers, that's the day their powers will wane and killings will stop. Except of course everyone in the north is in full support of the genocide.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by rexchazy(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2020
Your folly is legendary, how many terrorist have been paraded by police and they asked of their names
voltron14:
Hise is Nathaniel.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Chanchit: 9:46am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Let living Faith say so.

I was beginning to agree with your point of view until you posted that evidence. Except you are being mischievous, you should know anyone can put down any name on a certificate of attendance. Especially when you know you have a mission.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by blasted12: 9:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Samunique:

[s]Hypocrite, this is part of OP, read it and tell us if u have comprehension problems or you're just practicing taqiyyah as usual.

Let me state clearly that it was not the police that arrested him. It was the church that arrested him and then handed him over to the police.

“The police came to pick him up at the church. At the time he was interrogated at the church, he told the church that his name was Mohammed Sani, but when he was handed over to the police, the police told everyone that his name was Samuel Nathaniel.”

Hayab said the mix-up in the name of the suspect had further given credence to the claims by the United States that Nigeria remained a terrorist-prone country because of a lack of database.

He said the religion which the suspect practises should not be the focus of public discussions but the act of terrorism.

NAF bombards bandits in Niger, Katsina
The cleric said the police had failed to effectively investigate and profile suspects, adding that a few weeks ago, the force also arrested a hoodlum and erroneously paraded him as a pastor.

The CAN chief said, “This incident justifies the US’ decision to place visa restrictions on Nigerians. The US Government told us that one of the reasons for the visa ban was that Nigeria do not do proper background checks on people.

“So, a criminal can go to one part of Kaduna and bear John, travel to another part of the state and bear Abdullahi or Oluwole or Emeka and nobody will know. So, let us stop focusing on his name but his crime. A criminal is a criminal.

“There are now two versions, one from the church and one from the police.

“I don’t care what his name is. All I know is that a criminal wanted to blow up a church and kill people. The police should find out who his sponsors are and not play politics with names. Last week, a man was paraded by the police for faking his kidnap and identified as a pastor, only for us to find out he was never a pastor.”

Hayab said there were Christians bearing Muslim names and vice versa.

“I know Muslims that bear Paul, I know Christians that bear Mohammed. Our CAN chairman in Borno State is Mohammed Laga. I have a cousin that bears Mohammed Paul. So, let us not focus on the name but on the act of terrorism,” he said.

Hayab said it was curious that the attempted bombing took place at the same time CAN’s rally against terrorism was taking place.

He said the church would not be intimidated by anyone.[/s]
Trash! I'd sooner believe the police report cos it comes with documented evidence and a voluntary confession. The suspect Nathaniel Samuel remains a christian terrorist. shikena!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Trash! I'd sooner believe the police report cos it comes with documented evidence and a voluntary confession. The suspect Nathaniel Samuel remains a christian terrorist. shikena!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Okoroawusa: 10:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Religion is a very bad thing...it takes away your sense of reasoning. Nobody is discussing the fact that human lives were at risk here. Everybody is concerned with the religion of the person caught in the act of Terrorism. What a shame on christians n Muslims.

Can christians n muslims just bomb themselves off so that we can have a peaceful world?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Samunique(m): 10:21am On Feb 04, 2020
blasted12:
See you hypocrite !

So the first confession he made was forcefully abi ?

We know u people are the same, you have the same mission . While your foot soldiers are doing the bombings and killings , some of you were designated to carry out online jihad to cover up your bloody foot soldiers, while your women were designated to carry out cultural jihad.

You people are one !

No free Muslims !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Charleys: 10:40am On Feb 04, 2020
Eteka1:
But the police have seized some documents from the bomber that verifies his identity.

Guy you mumu...o
So even you no fit design that stuff for computer.?

Just take a look at that stuff, so you dey try tell me say him dey carry him church certificate dey Waka go carry out suicide Bombings.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Eteka1(m): 11:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Charleys:

Guy you mumu...o
So even you no fit design that stuff for computer.?

Just take a look at that stuff, so you dey try tell me say him dey carry him church certificate dey Waka go carry out suicide Bombings.
You can make your point without hurling insults Mr Man.

It's because of characters like you that I don't even like commenting on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Charleys: 11:35am On Feb 04, 2020
Eteka1:
You can make your point without hurling insults Mr Man.

It's because of characters like you that I don't even like commenting on this forum.

Sorry sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Hamzaay(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2020
Is this what we should be worried about? Name?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by jhubril(m): 11:36am On Feb 04, 2020
These CHRISTIAN FANATICS should stop denying their TERRORIST BROTHER.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by amanzejude(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2020
Unemployment rate is very high in Nigeria.

Lagos State already compounding the out-of-job rate due to the ban on Okada and Keke-Napep.

Horse riding transportation engaged.

Tired Horse collapses after doing the job of OKADA and KEKE-NAPEP.

SEE THE VIDEO:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX7iU8QqslM
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Osidazz19: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Criminal Association of Nigeria - CAN, have been brainwashing their gullible followers for as long as I can remember.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

shut up yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:42am On Feb 04, 2020
He has finger prints, use them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protests In Benin As INEC Announces Results (Photos Video) / APC Leaders And Blocs In Fierce Battle Over Buhari's Ministerial List / "Mr. Tinubu, Will You Congratulate The Winner If It Isn't You?" Tinubu:"it's Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.