Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,960 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN (45820 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Let Living Faith deny this document comes from them.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Maybe you are from Chad.

You don't even know our super eagles players.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Vikkie14: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Ok

Your father doesn't have the flower now what?
The fact that i gratify you with comment on your post doesn't mean you deserve my comment, it's just that your level of stupidity renders me nonplussed.

7 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by jimyjames(m): 8:21am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Maybe you are from Chad.

You don't even know our super eagles players.

This Nathaniel Samuel is a terrorist, how are you sure that's his real name? What tribe is he from?
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

What is Isaac Promise native name?

What of Moses Simon?

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by PapaBaby: 8:22am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:

Shut up.

I don't answer to you about my identity.

Because you're an Hausa man. I've never heard of an itsekiri man being anti Christian. The itsekiri nation is near 90% Christian.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ojiofor: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:
see the way they are supporting the xtian terrorist instead of speaking against him

What can motivate a Christian to become a suicide bomber when there is no 72 virgin reward for such act in Christianity rather hellfire is his reward.
Only virgin hunters goes for suicide bombing you don't find such undesirable blood sucking barbarians amongst fellowers of christ.

9 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Vikkie14:
The fact that i gratify you with comment on your post doesn't mean you deserve my comment, it's just that your level of stupidity renders me nonplussed.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Corrections: 8:26am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
Let Living Faith deny this document comes from them.

These are not even documents anybody can forge them...

6 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:27am On Feb 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

He said so himself in public glare.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Provide evidence his name is Mohammed.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.

Walie you go get sense at las... Even ur god allah in Quran was called as a DECEIVER ie MAKR.. Just relax, sense will locate you one day grin

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
PapaBaby:

Because you're an Hausa man. I've never heard of an itsekiri man being anti Christian. The itsekiri nation is near 90% Christian.

Christians do not lie.

Secondly if you think I take all these business centres to be christianity then you must be a toddler.

I take only the traditional churches seriously:
Roman Catholic

Church of England - Anglican, the denomination I was born into.

Methodist, Baptist etc.

The more modern churches like Deeper life, Jehovah's Witnesses, Apostolic.

Most others are simply business centres.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
Corrections:

These are not even documents anybody can forge them...

Let living Faith say so.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:28am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I can provide his own confession and documents from the church you attend.

Why haven't they come out to say they never issued such certificate?

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

What can motive a Christian to become a suicide bomber when there is no 72 virgin reward for such act in Christianity rather hellfire is his reward.
Only virgin hunters goes for suicide bombing you don't find such undesirable blood sucking barbarians amongst fellowers of christ.

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
I can mention more than 40 verses in the bible that support terrorism,tell me what's the crime of infant ,suckling ,ox ,sheep and camel.Educate yourself my brother u know little

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by otokx(m): 8:33am On Feb 04, 2020
What is the way forward cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Corrections: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2020
saaron:
MURIC will probably launch another Taqiyya claiming the founder of Alqeida, Osama Bin Laden's real name is John David Peter and was actually a christian, and so there's Christian Alqeida. Bloody pathological liars.
No matter how islamist terrorist muslims in Nigeria try to spin a Taqiyya on the public with that fake suicide bomber, it will never change the fact that alqeida, ISIS, Boko haram, Alshabab, Taliban, Alnusra, Janja.weeds, and falani terrorist are all muslims terrorist organizations founded by real muslims to slaughter and destroy lives and properties.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

DON'T MIND THEM...

MAY THOSE THAT TAKE INSPIRATION FROM QURAN TO TAKE CHRISTIANS AS ENEMY NEVER KNOW PEACE.
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:36am On Feb 04, 2020
otokx:
What is the way forward cool

Good question.

Until people begin to take of their lenses of tribe, party or religion, Nigeria would continue to be a failure, taking a large generality of 180 million down the rabbit hole.

Whilst Germany and England fought world wars, the scientists still made discoveries, several of which gain application even today.

What are our youths fighting over?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Eteka1(m): 8:36am On Feb 04, 2020
But the police have seized some documents from the bomber that verifies his identity.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Ojiofor: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2020
Sodiquinone:

Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass (1 Samuel 15:2-3)
I can mention more than 40 verses in the bible that support terrorism,tell me what's the crime of infant ,suckling ,ox ,sheep and camel.Educate yourself my brother u know little

You are quoting from old testament.To be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, now give me a direct quote from the master himself where he preached violence throughout his ministry.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Eteka1:
But the police have seized some documents from the bomber that verifies his identity.

You think many people want the truth?

8 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2020
voltron14:
His name is Nathaniel.

He said so himself in public glare.

We've seen documents from your own ministry in which he was awarded a certificate in the name of Nathaniel.

Even his accent bears no northern trait to further the fact that he isn't some northern agent.
His accent bears no northern trait but he told the press he's from the north? You must be kidding. Only people like you would believe this thrash. He wasn't even allowed to speak as seen on channels tv. It was the police that was speaking on his behalf. No sign of battery on his face he was looking calm and confused. Believe the police at your own peril. Did we not later hear of the otobo saga against pastor Suleman as sponsored by elrufai governor of Kaduna state? Did the lady not later apologise to this man of God after the deed had been done? We later understood why keyamo was cooking lies and taking sides with the lady. The matter became clear after keyamo's public declaration of APC membership. How long shall we continue in this mess as a country.l? Any day a Christian is abducted and killed by boko haram, the federal government in their usual damage control measures would say a day later that one mosque was bombed in a far away maidugiri village but we would never see a picture of the bombed mosque or the victims. Boko haram would never bomb a mosque...it's against their calling and those spreading the rumour all in the name of damage control are insane. If any Imam was killed at all, he must have been a sympathiser of boko haram victims. Why do you think all the northern elders have kept quiet on boko haram issues...? They fear being killed because they have been sternly warned .This isn't a good one. I foresee a religious war in Nigeria which would later split us as a nation along religious lines. Religious war is worse than a civil war because once it starts, it doesn't seem to have an end and this is what our leaders should know.

Boko haram have said severally that western education and anything associated with it is a sin but the government keeps deceiving their followers that boko haram isn't about religion. They've abducted Christian women and forced them to become muslims but all we still hear is...boko haram isn't about religion. They've killed several Christians, burnt churches and set muslims free and yet, they keep deceiving themselves not us. They're all over the country but the govt has deliberately carpeted this fact. Instead of telling us the truth they keep calling them all manners of names , cattle rustlers, armed bandits, hersemen, kidnappers whereas, its same boko haram spreading their wings.

Shame!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Ojiofor:

You are quoting from old testament.To be a Christian you have to accept Jesus as your lord and saviour, now give me a direct quote from the master himself where he preached violence throughout his ministry.

Why not expunge the old testament from the bible?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
fairfora:
His accent bears no northern trait but he told the press he's from the north? You must be kidding. Only people like you would believe this thrash. He wasn't even allowed to speak as seen on channels tv. It was the police that was speaking on his behalf. No sign of battery on his face he was looking calm and confused. Believe the police at your own peril. Did we not later hear of the otobo saga against pastor Suleman as sponsored by elrufai governor of Kaduna state? Did the lady not later apologise to this man of God after the deed had been done? We later understood why keyamo was cooking lies and taking sides with the lady. The matter became clear after keyamo's public declaration of APC membership. How long shall we continue in this mess as a country.l? Any day a Christian is abducted and killed by boko haram, the federal government in their usual damage control measures would say a day later that one mosque was bombed in a far away maidugiri cillage but we would never see a picture of the bombed mosque or the victims. Boko haram would member bomb a mosque...it's against their calling and those spreading the rumour all in the name of damage control are insane. If any woman was killed at all, he must have been a sympathiser of boko haram victims. Why do you think all the northern elders have kept quiet on boko haram issues...? They fear being killed because they have been sternly warned .This isn't a good one. I foresee a religious war in Nigeria which would later split us as a nation along religious lines. Religious war is worse than a civil war because once it starts, it doesn't seem to have an end and this is what our leaders should know.

Boko haram have said severally that western education and anything associated with it is a sin but the government keeps deceiving their followers that boko haram isn't about religion. They've abducted Christian women and forced them to become muslims but all we still hear is...boko haram isn't about religion. They've killed several Christians, burnt churches and set muslims free and yet, they keep deceiving themselves not us. They're all over the country but the govt has deliberately carpeted this fact. Instead of telling us the truth they keep calling them all manners of names , cattle rustlers, armed bandits, hersemen, kidnappers whereas, its same boko haram spreading their wings.

Shame!
[/s]

Watch the video and tell me what tribe in the north has that accent.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Watch the video and tell me what tribe in the north has that accent.
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Eteka1:
Did same police not support otobo when she accused pastor Suleiman of sexual harassment? Did Nigerians not hear later that elrufai sponsored her against Suleiman? Did the lady not apologise later to this man after the damage had been done? O ga oo

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Why not expunge the old testament from the bible?

[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:42am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

You think many people want the truth?
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Christians do not lie.

Secondly if you think I take all these business centres to be christianity then you must be a toddler.

I take only the traditional churches seriously:
Roman Catholic

Church of England - Anglican, the denomination I was born into.

Methodist, Baptist etc.

The more modern churches like Deeper life, Jehovah's Witnesses, Apostolic.

Most others are simply business centres.
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by RusselChu: 8:43am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

Good question.

Until people begin to take of their lenses of tribe, party or religion, Nigeria would continue to be a failure, taking a large generality of 180 million down the rabbit hole.

Whilst Germany and England fought world wars, the scientists still made discoveries, several of which gain application even today.

What are our youths fighting over?
[/s]
Re: Kaduna Winners Chapel Bomber Told Us His Name Was Mohammed, Not Samuel – CAN by voltron14: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2020
fairfora:
Did same police not support otobo when she accused pastor Suleiman of sexual harassment? Did Nigerians not hear later that elrufai sponsored her against Suleiman? Did the lady not apologise later to this man after the damage had been done? O ga oo

Otobo got settled.

Suleiman was licking that girl and only a dimwit would think otherwise.

Her mom kept begging her to change her narrative and she obviously fell for the pressure.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari Rejects Nigerian Peace Corps Bill / Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / President Buhari And CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Arrives Addis Ababa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.