Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Do Girls Say This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Say This? (1936 Views)

"School Is A Scam"- SS2 Girls Say As They Run From School to Meet Their Boyfrien / 10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of ‘I Love You’ / Here Is The Meaning To The Word Most Nigerian Girls Say After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Say This? by JentuPrinz(m): 5:04pm On May 13, 2020
When u just meets a gal and you guys were getting to know each other.So u asked her dat if she's a virgin?..Next tin,d gal would say"no,i had sex once and d guy forced me to do it"..Maka why..??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by GodPunishBiafra: 5:05pm On May 13, 2020
JentuPrinz:
When u just meets a gal and you guys were getting to know each other.So u asked her dat if she's a virgin?..Next tin,d gal would say"no,i had sex once and d guy forced me to do it"..Maka why..??
grin

If you have a sister, you could easily solve the puzzle

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Davash222(m): 5:13pm On May 13, 2020
One told me she was raped.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Beedude(m): 5:24pm On May 13, 2020
Some claimed they were disflowered while riding a bicycle or when trying to jump a gutter

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:25pm On May 13, 2020
Also tell her you accidentally slipped and fell deep inside a pvssy unknowingly left wide ajar by the careless owner with your erect dick when you were younger. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by jawalis(m): 5:32pm On May 13, 2020
No woman will ever tell you it’s consensual because it bruises her ego. It’ll make her look cheap if she agree it happened with her full consent. It’s just a cover up, some will even go far by telling How she hated men, how she promised not have anything with men never in her life but she’s just been considerate on your matter. Don’t fall for their cheap gimmicks. It’s just a push up to cover all her waywardness and put on a new being in your eyes.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Edyice: 5:34pm On May 13, 2020
Normal thing Na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Tallesty1(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Maka na the question is stupid and unnecessary
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by illicit(m): 5:44pm On May 13, 2020
One even me that she got some elderly women to disvirgin her
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Liposure: 5:48pm On May 13, 2020
Whats bad in losing your virginity as a woman

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Peacefullove: 5:54pm On May 13, 2020
Tallesty1:
Maka na the question is stupid and unnecessary

U sef reason am
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Dreiwizzy: 5:55pm On May 13, 2020
You only ask such question in a case where she resists your approach towards intimacy.
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by yetunsbay(m): 6:09pm On May 13, 2020
My girl wey dey form sex till wedding night but can go with romance

She came to my crib......we initiate romance & enjoyed it........ I fumbled I swear cox na clear road for me to open her container but I didn't

Later day, she came and after all I try initiating same romance.... whao come see attitude & naso man lock up. Hin pain me reach bone.

But why girls dey act like this naw ? What's next ?
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by wildcatter23(m): 6:15pm On May 13, 2020
My guy above me. It's an unwritten code about ladies. If you romance the big J outta them and the road becomes as open as Asaba Benin expressway, better shift that pant and screw that gash. Infact shag that vulva till she cries stop it I like it. If not. You have unwittingly bruised her ego. You didn't find her alluring enough. It is what it is.

Made that mistake just once. It has never happened again. Even if she is not pretty enough. As longer as she is in my custody......I will extend her a profesexional courtesy. Ladies like it that way.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by adarayz(f): 7:00pm On May 13, 2020
Jumia has grown to be africa's no1 online market. With the increasing number of buyers, products are made even cheaper for easy marketing.

Coupon codes has even been used to further reduce the price, buyers buy a product for. For example if an iPhone is sold at 50,000, during the check out process if a 30% discount coupon is added, you'll get that phone for 35,000.

Is it not wonderful. If you want to get the 30% coupon what'sapp me on 09 0 505 9 2827.

Whatsapp message only.
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Most of the time guys are the ones pressuring them for it or coercing them to do it.
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by paix(m): 7:15pm On May 13, 2020
GodPunishBiafra:

grin

If you have a sister, you could easily solve the puzzle
His wife would be in a better position to help.
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 13, 2020
She told me she hates men, but she keeps coming over to my place.

I strongly refuse to smash her.
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by vickydankal(f): 9:01pm On May 13, 2020
How would you feel if a girl you are starting to know ask you similar question? Anyways. This answer are usually given by some shy, immature and wannabe campus girls.

Most time, that question is asked to know if the girl has been around the hood, most girls being defensive will use rape, he forced me, I didn’t enjoy it, I didn’t know what I was doing etc so that you will think there are some decency left in her.

For me, if you don’t have a future plan for any lady Oga just enjoy if she allows you, leave jamb question for jambite.

If you both are engaged then ask ask and ask until you have a satisfactory answer. I won’t have some random boy question me on how I’m using my body, because of a relationship that will not last pass 6 months or university

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Davash222(m): 11:15pm On May 13, 2020
vickydankal:
How would you feel if a girl you are starting to know ask you similar question? Anyways. This answer are usually given by some shy, immature and wannabe campus girls.

Most time, that question is asked to know if the girl has been around the hood, most girls being defensive will use rape, he forced me, I didn’t enjoy it, I didn’t know what I was doing etc so that you will think there are some decency left in her.

For me, if you don’t have a future plan for any lady Oga just enjoy if she allows you, leave jamb question for jambite.

If you both are engaged then ask ask and ask until you have a satisfactory answer. I won’t have some random boy question me on how I’m using my body, because of a relationship that will not last pass 6 months or university
So, are you a virgin??
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by Nigerianization(m): 11:40pm On May 13, 2020
jawalis:
No woman will ever tell you it’s consensual because it bruises her ego. It’ll make her look cheap if she agree it happened with her full consent. It’s just a cover up, some will even go far by telling How she hated men, how she promised not have anything with men never in her life but she’s just been considerate on your matter. Don’t fall for their cheap gimmicks. It’s just a push up to cover all her waywardness and put on a new being in your eyes.

You are a Professor of Women Affairs
Re: Why Do Girls Say This? by jawalis(m): 3:45am On May 14, 2020
Nigerianization:

You are a Professor of Women Affairs
No bruv. That’s just their way. It’s clear to everyone how they manipulate their way into men heart as been decent and silly guys will fall for those gimmicks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Onlookers In Shock As Gorilla Performs Oral S3x On Its Partner In A Zoo (video) / Best Caption For This Picture Wins(pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.