Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (10459 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

Should a man accept a woman that lives in a place like this?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by TUANKU(m): 12:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
ojun50:
Dis one better, abeg north go see where human being, goat and cow dey sleep together
Bigot, you can find worse case scenario in the south.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why will you expect any lady to accept a man that lives here who no like better thing?
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by henryhemon(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
azimo:
Why will you expect any lady to accept a man that lives here who no like better thing?

But men accept to date women that live there abi?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
henryhemon:

But men accept to date women that live there abi?
. listen for both party poverty is nothing to be proud of because every one deserves good life . I don't see anything wrong with a man or woman saying no to poverty
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by henryhemon(m): 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
azimo:
. listen for both party poverty is nothing to be proud of because every one deserves good life . I don't see anything wrong with a man or woman saying no to poverty

good. So if there is nothing wrong in rejecting a girl whose poor nothing wrong in a woman rejecting a man who is poor.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
henryhemon:

good. So if there is nothing wrong in rejecting a girl whose poor nothing wrong in a woman rejecting a man who is poor.
that's exactly my point I hate poverty I don't pretend about it
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by rex444(m): 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
since our government cannot do anything to alleviate this, why can't all these our made celebs like huncle emoney wey dey post pix anyhow for insta and others help in this aspect ...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Preshy561(f): 2:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Poor men should never have erection.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by manGODDED: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Preshy561:
shet! This one loud cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
J111333:
My teary eyes are on those kids already. cry
Why bring kids into this kind of situation? Why not struggle more with no burden of children to improve on their standard of living before bringing those beautiful kids to this world?

No no no no, I don't like this kind of love and "happy home".
This is stupidity.

And they don’t have one o, they have 3

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
There are ladies who live in apartment worst than this

Your consolation.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Atiku:

Your consolation.
I don't even live in a single room apartment
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
There are ladies who live in apartment worst than this

I guess those ones you go to visit otherwise how come you know?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I guess those ones you go to visit otherwise how come you know?
only men are poor in Nigeria?

I saw something closer to this the last time I visited you
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Mispreeti: 3:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Never
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by punisha: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Had to read your posts and one thing was confirmed... U r a vile, foul mouthed, unwanted child that N50condom could have prevented from happening but ur worthless uncouth father and who're of a mother were so wasted not to have thought of it. At 18, U must be pleased to have recently gotten some old tecno mobile and think it's best to spew ur hate for humanity and igbo's especially on every thread. Seeking some sort of validation n recognition in so doing. You
vile creature will die cursed. Your generation will be unheard of and you will never be successful at whatever u place ur hands on. When next u think of trolling on a faceless forum, pick wisely whom you troll. You could also try secondary school education at most and also learn how to spell properly. If u can't afford such education, I will be glad to assist and as usual recommend you and your worthless lineage for the highest positions you'd ever amount... my neighbours need gatemen

ballerboy:
they don't live In a good apartment but they live happily instead and I believe one day, their story will change from worst to best by God grace. Keep on posting about them and get your own situations getting worst every day.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Preshy561:

Why are you talking like this? Did they make themselves poor or wish to be poor? That you are where you are today is not because you know how to do it better than them. Time and chance happened to you, that is why youre more privilege than them. Time and chance can happen for them with the twinkling of an eye and their stories will change for the better.

See Jumoke, the former bread seller. Some people would have thought themselves better than her few mins before time and chance happened to her and today, she has traveled to where most of them have never been too and even met with great personalities around the world.
Be careful what you say.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Stillthebest: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
kiss

They are the happiest people. Zero worries. No BP looking for 450K house rents. No competition with anyone in the neighbourhood. No dream of buying cars if they don't see it at sight.
The head of the home is ready to do any job to bring food to the table so feeding isnt always their problems in lil manners.
Alot of people live worst than this and they are happy! Let's go to bayeku, idi ape or oyigbo all in Lagos. U will understand

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 4:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Naaa this kin settings of house naim woman take de get belle to born twins

If u won born twins go lash for this kin house , naa once e go enter cool
Lmfao
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by SOPWriter: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Many kids live in worse condition than this. To me I think this is the average naija home. Just because some of us are privileged to live a good life we think this is the worst. There was a time I went to ajegunle in Lagos, I really wept for them.
Sensible comment. God bless!
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Snixdave114(m): 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by johnkey: 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
2005 ilara mokin, ondo state I was given a room. Woke up at night to meet goats sleeping by my side. Next morning I begin smell like he goat. I vex comot go find house. I no see I still return for night come sleep. Life of a hustler
Boss me sef live ilara mokin for school 2012/2013 crazy village filled with goats and sheep's everywhere.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
What nonsense is this? How much is paint in papa Emeka shop? No bed, how him take bleep him wife to get those 3 kids

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Foodqueen:
When he first married her the room wasn't like this. Over the years,with the arrival of the children things will definitely fall apart.

The major thing is that, I can see happiness in their faces.
forget their faces, this is called suffering and smiling

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by SunriseW(f): 6:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
I didn't grow up like this, I'll probably get sick everyday if I stay there, so it's a No.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Lamanii22(f): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lol... I'd rather stay in my pop's house... Don't confuse comfort with humility... Comfort is very important... We all should work hard so that we can live comfortably...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by proclinician: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lamanii22:
Lol... I'd rather stay in my pop's house... Don't confuse comfort with humility... Comfort is very important... We all should work hard so that we can live comfortably...

Should a man accept a woman that lives there.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by franchasng: 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
musictori:
Ladies, what do you think? If a man brings you to this kinda apartment and tells you to live there with him, what will you do?

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/will-you-accept-man-who-lives-here.html
cry is this a movie set or arranged photoshoot

It shall never be well with all past and present Nigerian Presidents and Heads of States!!

I don't care about the Governors and Senators, it is the useless, stupid Presidents that destroyed Nigeria to what it is now. Just take a look at Buhari, a wicked, heartless, clueless, ethnic champion, religious extremist, clannish, little minded, sanctimonious, corrupt, vindictive, unintelligent, none entrepreneurial, deceitful dull man presiding over the affairs of 200million people, it hurts mhen!!

May God help those pretty kids cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
A guy that lives in that kind of flat and decide to marry a girl is a wicked man. And any person that advice a lady to settle down with a man that lives in this kind of home is a PRO of the devil angry

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by franchasng: 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Many kids live in worse condition than this. To me I think this is the average naija home. Just because some of us are privileged to live a good life we think this is the worst. There was a time I went to ajegunle in Lagos, I really wept for them.
So true!

God is too merciful for Gowon, Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Goodluck, etc to be alive till date! All Nigerian past and present Presidents don't deserve to be alive, but ironically, they are all alive living glamorous life and answering founding fathers, mhen it hurts angry
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Eggovic: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You are either too young or you have lived a privileged life.

Some great people were brought up in a house far worst than this.
This doesn't make it the best option. If one is not financially secure then one shouldn't even get married in the first place let alone bringing innocent kids to this world. Just because there are great men that lived through this doesn't make it right. No child should be born to suffer this way. Let them have the necessary leverage in life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Lions Did To This Thieves. Very Funny (video.) / Mum 31, Impregnated By 16 Years Old Lover Gave Birth At Home (photos) / Nairaland Fastest Fingers First Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.