Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,266 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (10449 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Promomarlie: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
J111333:
My teary eyes are on those kids already. cry
Why bring kids into this kind of situation? Why not struggle more with no burden of children to improve on their standard of living before bringing those beautiful kids to this world?

No no no no, I don't like this kind of love and "happy home".
This is stupidity.

If I handle that place, I'll repaint it, put better carpet, those cheap wardrobe and you won't recognize it again, believe me, it's not the house it's man, common packing can let your destiny helper locate you...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Many kids live in worse condition than this. To me I think this is the average naija home. Just because some of us are privileged to live a good life we think this is the worst. There was a time I went to ajegunle in Lagos, I really wept for them.
This is stupidity bro, no other name.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Mummiesgirls4(f): 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Yes the place looks better than my house
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lostz:
There are ladies who live in apartment worst than this
Is that the answer to OP's question
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
faithfull18:

Is that the answer to OP's question
that should help those who will answer op question
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by TMemos: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Reichel99:
Many kids live in worse condition than this. To me I think this is the average naija home. Just because some of us are privileged to live a good life we think this is the worst. There was a time I went to ajegunle in Lagos, I really wept for them.

You're right.

Some years ago I was involved in a charity work before I relocated from Nigeria. It was in Oko Baba in Lagos and somewhere in Kano.

The living conditions of people will make you cry
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 11:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
franchasng:
So true!

God is too merciful for Gowon, Buhari, IBB, OBJ, Goodluck, etc to be alive till date! All Nigerian past and present Presidents don't deserve to be alive, but ironically, they are all alive living glamorous life and answering founding fathers, mhen it hurts angry
Remove Goodluck from your list
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Foodqueen(f): 8:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Tonyspecial:
forget their faces, this is called suffering and smiling

U can't really say they are suffering cos u never know what state they've always been.

My point is, u don't miss what u never have.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Budline1(m): 8:28am On Feb 05, 2020
They are all good looking but very poor. Wonder how nice they'll all look if they were more comfortable. Hustle o.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Preshy561:
Poor men should never have erection.
does getting insulted gives you orgasm, I really don't understand..
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Why are you talking like this? Did they make themselves poor or wish to be poor? That you are where you are today is not because you know how to do it better than them. Time and chance happened to you, that is why youre more privilege than them. Time and chance can happen for them with the twinkling of an eye and their stories will change for the better. .. Are you not that twin lady I insulted sometimes ago.. I see you've changed your moniker. If you really are the one.. I wanna apologize

See Jumoke, the former bread seller. Some people would have thought themselves better than her few mins before time and chance happened to her and today, she has traveled to where most of them have never been too and even met with great personalities around the world.
Be careful what you say.

Are you not that twin lady I insulted sometimes ago.. I see you've changed your moniker. If you really are the one.. I wanna apologize
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
Are you not that twin lady I insulted sometimes ago.. I see you've changed your moniker. If you really are the one.. I wanna apologize

Hmmm...can't even remember as I dont keep record of wrongs.
Anyways, apology accepted.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 10:03am On Feb 05, 2020
Foodqueen:

U can't really say they are suffering cos u never know what state they've always been.

My point is, u don't miss what u never have.
I close it by saying "may God bless us all"
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Hmmm...can't even remember as I dont keep record of wrongs.
Anyways, apology accepted.
are you a twin
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Chinyerelove: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2020
No
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
are you a twin

Huh?
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

If I'm not, I won't reply you.
great .. So was it because of what I said you deactivated your jeswessgratitude moniker?
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Huh?
... Hahahaha ... You modified .. I guess you don't want that info out ..

Some guys don dey find you sef
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
great .. So was it because of what I said you deactivated your jeswessgratitude moniker?

Are you always this toxic? Why do you go about making demeaning and derogatory comments about someone you hardly know? And to think ive put all that behind me and you went ahead calling me out with the old moniker, that I sound local than a Ghanaian girl who just joined and is putting you guys on a wild goose chase. In such a dramatic thread as that?

Just stop mentioning me. Enough of the insults already. And learn to bridle that tongue of yours.

Get a life!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
... Hahahaha ... You modified .. I guess you don't want that info out ..

Some guys don dey find you sef

Mr. International man, what is "sef" i guess its an English word. Thats for someone calling another local for their choice of words. I guess you're not local.
Rubbish!
See how you disgraced yourself just to seek attention from a small girl by hyping her. I'm not seeking validation here from you or anyone for that matter. I'm here of my
accord and chose to sound anyhow I like whenever I want. If you or anyone doesn't like it, pluck out your eyes or avoid anywhere you see A SHI RA's comments. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Are you always this toxic? Why do you go about making demeaning and derogatory comments about someone you hardly know? And to think ive put all that behind me and you went ahead calling me out with the old moniker, that I sound local than a Ghanaian girl who just joined and is putting you guys on a wild goose chase? In such a dramatic thread as that?

Just stop mentioning me. Enough of the insults already. And learn to bridle that tongue of yours.

Get a life!
. Lol .. That was just a description not exactly an insult, atleast I didn't mean it like an insult. I never really planned ... I'm sorry, really sorry if my post sounded inductive.. Those guys were confusing you for someone else and I really wanted to prove them wrong hence that description. It seems as though I got the description wrong but I was right anyways about you not being the person they mistook you for.. Lol ..

I suppose go do detective work. See as I found you in few minutes. I'm sorry oo abeg no vex. But you're not igbo shey
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by proclinician: 10:48am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Mr. International man, what is "sef" i guess its an English word. Thats for someone calling another local for their choice of words. I guess you're not local.
Rubbish!
See how you disgraced yourself just to seek attention from a small girl by hyping her. I'm not seeking validation here from you or anyone for that matter. I'm here of my
accord and chose to sound anyhow I like whenever I want. If you or anyone doesn't like it, pluck out your eyes or avoid anywhere you see A SHI RA's comments. Ok?

Ashira like wtf.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Rubbish!

abeg I no fit laugh... LMAO .. I wasn't seeking anyone's attention.. Lol... No vex . I found you to apologize and I've done that.. Let's forget all about what I said on the other thread..

Damn she me rolling on the floor
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
. Lol .. That was just a description not exactly an insult, atleast I didn't mean it like an insult. I never really planned ... I'm sorry, really sorry if my post sounded inductive.. Those guys were confusing you for someone else and I really wanted to prove them wrong hence that description. It seems as though I got the description wrong but I was right anyways about you not being the person they mistook you for.. Lol ..

I suppose go do detective work. See as I found you in few minutes. I'm sorry oo abeg no vex. But you're not igbo shey

Well...I don't fit into your dumb description which still makes it come across as insultive!

Its non of your biz where I come from.
Now fizzle out and be gone with the east wind for all I care.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Well...I don't fit into your dumb description which still makes it come across as insultive!

Its non of your biz where I come from.
Now fizzle out and be gone with the east wind for all I care.
.. Yes ma'am ..

Let me just be cool with you for now..

I hope you don't go bashing males like before .

You have a new moniker now therefore let all bad behavior be gone with the former
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
abeg I no fit laugh... LMAO .. I wasn't seeking anyone's attention.. Lol... No vex . I found you to apologize and I've done that.. Let's forget all about what I said on the other thread..

I now know you derive joy; making people feel bad but let me shock you, I'm not moved cos i know my class and level in life. My oline personanlity doesn't depict an inche who i really am. So don't go judging everyone by their character here. I'm sure if you met me one on one, you'll be dumbfounded for the first few mins before going on your kneels to apologize for ever misinterpreting my personality in the first place, due to the kind presence I command.

Like I said earlier, let me reiterate, I dont keep record of wrongs. Thats why I'm careful to give it back to you as quickly as it comes to clear it off my chest.

Damn she me rolling on the floor [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. Yes ma'am ..

Let me just be cool with you for now..

I hope you don't go bashing males like before .

You have a new moniker now therefore let all bad behavior be gone with the former

Go and correct that notion you created out there about me. And stop acting saint here.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Go and correct that notion you created out there about me. And stop acting saint here.
done that
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
done that

K.
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Khalidase83(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2020
People would be leaving like this and yet add more kids; I would rather not give birth than watch my kids suffer. God forbid!. I MUST give my children what I never enjoyed when I was small.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Horoscope101: 12:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
I Do Not Have Feelings For My Husband Anymore – Wife Opens Up

A housewife, Risikat Ajape, on Wednesday asked an Area Court in Ilorin to dissolve her 13-year-old marriage to husband, Ambali on grounds that she no longer loves him.

”My lord, I want an end to this marriage because I no longer love Ambali. I cannot continue to make myself unhappy. ”He is an irresponsible man. He does not care for our three children anymore,” she alleged.

She prayed the court to grant her custody of the children and order Ambali to pay N15,000 as children’s school fees and feeding allowance monthly.

Responding, Ambali prayed the court to grant his wife’s prayer for divorce. He however, said that he cannot afford to the N15,000 monthly for the school fees and feeding...

SOURCE: https://www.sabonews.org/2020/02/05/i-do-not-have-feelings-for-my-husband-anymore-wife-opens-up
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I now know you derive joy; making people feel bad but let me shock you, I'm not moved cos i know my class and level in life. My oline personanlity doesn't depict an inche who i really am. So don't go judging everyone by their character here. I'm sure if you met me one on one, you'll be dumbfounded for the first few mins before going on your kneels to apologize for ever misinterpreting my personality in the first place, due to the kind presence I command.

Like I said earlier, let me reiterate, I dont keep record of wrongs. Thats why I'm careful to give it back to you as quickly as it comes to clear it off my chest.

.. I'm not a sadist, therefore I would never derive pleasure or love to see people get sad.. I've admitted multiple times now I described you the wrong way and I sure as hell did apologize for that.. I still don't understand why you getting this much worked up.. Yo take it easy.. Nl is a joke to me as I only come here to laugh example is how you've been hitting me with your wordly jabs and I've been laughing them off.. Same reason I fished you out because I wanted to apologise for what I said about you and your twin because it did really feel I went way to far saying that to you.
Yes I don't really know you and maybe/maybe not I cant look you in the face in real life, I don't give a shiit about that since you don't know me too. All that matter is I've said I'm sorry and I'm expecting us to move but you seem to to still want hold down this issue..

Look they're just mere words and doesn't define who you really are. My advice to you is you should never take this place too serious even to the extent of deactivating.. Please no more epistle I'm getting tired of apologizing, let's just move on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abuja Is The Sex Capital Of Nigeria / What Does Love Mean To You? / I Think My Boyfriend Wants To Use Me For Rituals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.