Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) (10442 Views)

As A Lady, Can You Start Life With A Man That Lives Here? (SEE PHOTO) / Can You Marry A Man Who Lives Here, But Has This Ride? (photo) / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. I'm not a sadist, therefore I would never derive pleasure or love to see people get sad.. I've admitted multiple times now I described you the wrong way and I sure as hell did apologize for that.. I still don't understand why you getting this much worked up.. Yo take it easy.. Nl is a joke to me as I only come here to laugh example is how you've been hitting me with your wordly jabs and I've been laughing them off.. Same reason I fished you out because I wanted to apologise for what I said about you and your twin because it did really feel I went way to far saying that to you.
Yes I don't really know you and maybe/maybe not I cant look you in the face in real life, I don't give a shiit about that since you don't know me too. All that matter is I've said I'm sorry and I'm expecting us to move but you seem to to still want hold down this issue..

Look they're just mere words and doesn't define who you really are. My advice to you is you should never take this place too serious even to the extent of deactivating.. Please no more epistle I'm getting tired of apologizing, let's just move on

Why i deactivated is best known to me and not because of what you or anyone said. Also, ive moved on.
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Why i deactivated is best known to me and not because of what you or anyone said. Also, ive moved on.
.. I'd love to know why you deactivated?? ..

Are we cool now.. No more bad bloods yeah?
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by mrphysics(m): 6:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Preshy561:
Poor men should never have erection.
Why please?

What's the relationship between wealth and erection? Biologically, penis and p.ussay is given to all irrespective of where you come from, race, religion, etc.
Their functionalities too does not have any link to your social status. So why do you impose the ability to function on wealth basis?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Eggovic: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
mrphysics:

Why please?

What's the relationship between wealth and erection? Biologically, penis and p.ussay is given to all irrespective of where you come from, race, religion, etc.
Their functionalities too does not have any link to your social status. So why do you impose the ability to function on wealth basis?
It's very simple. They shouldn't bring any child into this world to suffer. Infact they shouldn't even think of getting married till they are financially secure. I'm referring to the very poor. There's enough suffering in the world already. No need bringing an innocent child into it. It's just pure wickedness
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by sheDD(m): 12:59am On Feb 06, 2020
J111333:
My teary eyes are on those kids already. cry
Why bring kids into this kind of situation? Why not struggle more with no burden of children to improve on their standard of living before bringing those beautiful kids to this world?

No no no no, I don't like this kind of love and "happy home".
This is stupidity.
Nth like "life of struggle for kids" if not the struggle you had as a kid do you think you will have d little sense and ounces of survival you possess now. Abeg everyone must have a fair share jari . Struggle maybe not always but most times builds the mind
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by Eggovic: 7:36am On Feb 06, 2020
sheDD:
Nth like "life of struggle for kids" if not the struggle you had as a kid do you think you will have d little sense and ounces of survival you possess now. Abeg everyone must have a fair share jari . Struggle maybe not always but most times builds the mind
.I disagree. Yes,struggle, but don't struggle for the basic necessities of life. That's an unnecessary struggle. Mark Zuckerbergs parents were rich. He didn't have to start hawking gala on the road side all in the name of struggle to build character. If that was the case maybe we won't even hear of Facebook today. He had ample opportunity to channel his thoughts towards building his company at the age of 19. We should struggle to achieve our big dreams and not struggle for food, water, shelter, school fees,access good health care
Re: Ladies, Will You Accept A Man Who Lives Here? (photos) by musictori: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2020
mrphysics:

Why please?

Me too I'm wondering

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mum 31, Impregnated By 16 Years Old Lover Gave Birth At Home (photos) / My Profile Picture is Really Happening / Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.