Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,076 members, 7,811,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago (5310 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo And Stella Damasus Throwback Photo / I Just caught House Boy Forcing Himself On my Kid Sister / Little Groom And Bride Marry Each Other After Many Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2020
This stubborn sis made sure I was here after tormenting me for one full year grin grin
.... This stubborn babe lied to me that govenors pays big ladies huge sum overhere lmao ( though I didn't fall 4 it / grin grin grin

From the pinture
courtesy uniport smiley

From left - right : Mummy(I looked lean) , Hajia rekinat( leticis/generalqueen) and Elobig( Honorable of the house of assembly presently)

L.F©

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by BlackfireX: 10:35am On Feb 04, 2020
You all look like sponge Bob

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:37am On Feb 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
You all look like sponge Bob
...I know u are my little daughter's agemate

#SpongeBobSquarePants kids everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Mustiboy(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
What do you want us to do now?

Hope you know this is a forum and not a pic-sharing social media platform like Whatsapp, Facebook, or Instagram? We are not your friends, neither are we your family.

Go and disturb your WhatsApp contacts with this pic.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Mid looks like bobrisky. Congratulations. Life is good. Throwbacks make us grateful

2 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Davash222(m): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Add ‘Graphics’ please.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43am On Feb 04, 2020
Shibaraba:
Mid looks like bobrisky. Congratulations. Life is good. Throwbacks make us grateful
...She never smiles or laff ,but very funny and a hardlady

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:44am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:
Add ‘Graphics’ please.
...I don't understand
Like I shud add her nudes 2 ?
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by BlackfireX: 10:45am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I know u are my little daughter's agemate

#SpongeBobSquarePants kids everywhere

Old enough to employ you to dress as sponge Bob and entertain children

2 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Davash222(m): 10:46am On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...I don't understand
Like I shud add her nudes 2 ?
I mean, the headline should read ‘Rare Graphics throwback photo’

2 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 04, 2020
undecided

You're beautiful. The devil herself but still pretty. Lose some weight. You looked way better slim.

3 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 04, 2020
Davash222:

I mean, the headline should read ‘Rare Graphics throwback photos’
gringringringringrin
Depression is real bro

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by majamajic(m): 10:55am On Feb 04, 2020
Mustiboy:

Hope you know this is a forum and not a pic-sharing social media platform like Whatsapp, Facebook, or Instagram? We are not your friends, neither are we your family.

She must have Disturbed those ones enough

2 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Mustiboy(m): 11:09am On Feb 04, 2020
majamajic:

She must have Disturbed those ones enough
Imagine
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by MYSTIC19(m): 11:15am On Feb 04, 2020
Hmm... Today ain't thursday naw...
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by TUANKU(m): 11:22am On Feb 04, 2020
The one on the right is pretty

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Rekhina(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2020
shocked shocked shocked
where did u dig this from mama?

I feel like am ,**I don't know grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Rekhina(f): 11:24am On Feb 04, 2020
Baby of the house then grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2020
Mustiboy:

chillax bro they only shared pictures
you don vex lol �
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by drezzyx(m): 11:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Maybe I need to fry beans now..

I don't know how your picture sharing have contributed to the development of this country.

Next.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:
shocked shocked shocked
where did u dig this from mama?

I feel like am ,**I don't know grin
...A lost but find memory card
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 12:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
drezzyx:
Maybe I need to fry beans now..

I don't know how your picture sharing have contributed to the development of this country.

Next.
...Y hating eeeh? because ur girlfriend is far lesser than our left nyash grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by drezzyx(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...Y hating eeeh? because ur girlfriend is far lesser than our left nyash grin
I don't like replying but I gat no choice..
But let say d truth you gals are not beautiful, but just average looking homo sapiens...

So don't get ur hopes high.
Have a lovely day.
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
I now get the name #husbandsnatcha
Because I think u snatched your husband from someone cheesy
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Rekhina(f): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...A lost but find memory card
U are very lively this days ,, n u don't discuss sex anymore
What's d secret? smiley
Is that not Honourable Chinda **, lemme bring her into nairaland let's have fun like those days smiley

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Rekhina(f): 1:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mustiboy:

I am the kid sister
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Rekhina(f): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
husbandsnatcha:
...She never smiles or laff ,but very funny and a hardlady

that's not true grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
What other memories did you wish became parmanent today?i see you missed that way back union and event
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:
U are very lively this days ,, n u don't discuss sex anymore
What's d secret? smiley
Is that not Honourable Chinda **, lemme bring her into nairaland let's have fun like those days smiley
... My dear am so free now , no worries ! No disturbance ,just few cries from my littlekid ,infact am getting large chunk of sex dis days and that made me light and free , Anytime u see those my labia clit thread or pervertious thread grin no it that am H0rny at the moment , ........
U are observant my daughter thats cool

........yes hon chinde , abeg let her be making her to come here is like telling bit..ch kh.ia husbandsnatcha is wise and a beauty goddess,

U can try but I won't change anything ,it will only result to fetching scammers to infitrate us
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Brainiac12:
I now get the name #husbandsnatcha
Because I think u snatched your husband from someone cheesy
..And so cheesy
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Me And My Kid Sister Many Years Ago by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Blu03:
undecided

You're beautiful. The devil herself but still pretty. Lose some weight. You looked way better slim.
...Tanks

...but u girl have a funny way of throwing me a serious punch without mincing a finger cheesy ,
Am little fat now though ...the way people talk when am slim makes me uncomfortable , so I prefer plumpiness

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Cant Do Without It For A Week, How Can I Help Her? / My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia / Top 10 Lies Men Tell [MUST READ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.