Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia (5309 Views)

The Lady Slept With Infected Me HIV/AIDS / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us / She Infected Me With An STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by ChildOfDoom: 10:30pm On May 31, 2023
My name is Pandor Latif (Pseudonym). I am a bet addict cum addict to brothel. Started towards the end of last year. I had the habit of changing Oloshos anytime i visited the brothel. I am the greedy type that tastes all the girls round before my conscience is satisfied. Oloshos at Ezeka dey beef me because of my infidelity (not loyal to any of them). All that changed when I met the lady that infected me with Chlamydia.

She was all i wanted in a lady. This was around March 2023. Ebony lady, perky fine boobs. A good rocker of dick. I asked her how much for one round, she said 1000 naira. If i add backy (doggy), 2500. I decided to pay for both styles. She laid down, pulled her bum short and spread her legs for me to enter.

She fixed a condom on my standing cock and pushed it into her pussy. I could feel inside was hot. Probably she had satisfied other men before me. I pushed in but couldn't enjoy much. Then i turned her doggy and started stroking in fast fast. Doggy was just dope. It made the pussy feel tighter. I pounded the ass from behind with reckless abandon as she moaned. After a time, I came

I lay on the bed discussing with her. She caught my fancy. If not that she be olosho, i for date her. She asked for my phone to chat up her friends she left behind in Akwa Ibom. I obliged. While she was on it, i was gently handling her breast. We began to chat. She asked of my profession and where i stayed.

Told her i was a banker but didn't reveal my house. Never took any one there for security reason. I never had a relationship in a long while. So i felt connected. We went to the suya stand and i bought her 400 naira suya. After which she sat on my leg as the music from the loud speakers serenaded us. She rocked my dick. With time, i was hard again. I suggested i go for another round.

There was a problem. When i undressed, my cock became high but once she fixed condom, the dick fell. I was confused. I had paid 2000 naira. She suggested i Bleep her raw. Immediately i heard that, my prick stand once. Without thinking of the repercussions i dived in raw. (For details of my full experience during the raw sex, please visit r i b d o . c o m and check for this post by loquacioussinner in their romance section)

The next morning my dick was heavy. I noticed painful urination and milky discharge at intervals. I visited the nearest NHIS hospital close to me (having registered for free HMO) and complained. I was given azithromycin. After sometime i became better. I pledged no more raw sex but after some days abstinence i went back. Now addicted to raw sex. God save me
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:34pm On May 31, 2023
grin grin Oga, you have swallowed a morsel far bigger than your throat, and you must fight hard to make it go down.Learn to protect yourself if you must patronise harlots,but remember patronising them is never something to be encouraged.There are numerous dangers involved in it, for both the customers and the harlots.Many on both sides, often fall prey to ritualists,rapists, and robbers.So be very careful with your life and guard it jealously, because there is no duplicate.Am not talking about the numerous STDs that abound today,of which many are very difficult to treat, once in the advanced stage.And forget not HPV( Human Papilloma Virus) which causes penile cancer and cervical cancer, and the dreaded HIV.
Establish a serious relationship with a girl of good character and you will just be fine.
Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Fisiryorh(m): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2023
Until Ur penis go fall comot from your body, na den you go hear word...

7 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by IntelligentGoat: 5:13am On Jun 01, 2023
grin
Lies

5 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Zaheertyler(m): 6:03am On Jun 01, 2023
Lol
Creative guy
Std shouldn’t appear the next morning
Abi am I wrong?

15 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by miwapey: 6:38am On Jun 01, 2023
Promoting a website

2 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by solmusdesigns: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2023
Na wa for you... grin na only you something dey do
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:59am On Jun 01, 2023
Na waaa ooo grin
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Illegal1(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2023
Omoh.......u dey use us catch cruise bah?

i never hear say STD occur the next day after sex,it takes atleast few days or 1wk abv...

nah beta thunder go fire u ooh...

3 Likes

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by ConfidentialDoc: 8:51am On Jun 01, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
My name is Pandor Latif (Pseudonym). I am a bet addict cum addict to brothel. Started towards the end of last year. I had the habit of changing Oloshos anytime i visited the brothel. I am the greedy type that tastes all the girls round before my conscience is satisfied. Oloshos at Ezeka dey beef me because of my infidelity (not loyal to any of them). All that changed when I met the lady that infected me with Chlamydia.

She was all i wanted in a lady. This was around March 2023. Ebony lady, perky fine boobs. A good rocker of dick. I asked her how much for one round, she said 1000 naira. If i add backy (doggy), 2500. I decided to pay for both styles. She laid down, pulled her bum short and spread her legs for me to enter.

She fixed a condom on my standing cock and pushed it into her pussy. I could feel inside was hot. Probably she had satisfied other men before me. I pushed in but couldn't enjoy much. Then i turned her doggy and started stroking in fast fast. Doggy was just dope. It made the pussy feel tighter. I pounded the ass from behind with reckless abandon as she moaned. After a time, I came

I lay on the bed discussing with her. She caught my fancy. If not that she be olosho, i for date her. She asked for my phone to chat up her friends she left behind in Akwa Ibom. I obliged. While she was on it, i was gently handling her breast. We began to chat. She asked of my profession and where i stayed.

Told her i was a banker but didn't reveal my house. Never took any one there for security reason. I never had a relationship in a long while. So i felt connected. We went to the suya stand and i bought her 400 naira suya. After which she sat on my leg as the music from the loud speakers serenaded us. She rocked my dick. With time, i was hard again. I suggested i go for another round.

There was a problem. When i undressed, my cock became high but once she fixed condom, the dick fell. I was confused. I had paid 2000 naira. She suggested i Bleep her raw. Immediately i heard that, my prick stand once. Without thinking of the repercussions i dived in raw. (For details of my full experience during the raw sex, please visit r i b d o . c o m and check for this post by loquacioussinner in their romance section)

The next morning my dick was heavy. I noticed painful urination and milky discharge at intervals. I visited the nearest NHIS hospital close to me (having registered for free HMO) and complained. I was given azithromycin. After sometime i became better. I pledged no more raw sex but after some days abstinence i went back. Now addicted to raw sex. God save me

Original doxycycline. Buy it.

100 mg twice daily.

Tell her, most ladies dont know their womb has been eaten away by chlamydia until marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by DonEd(m): 8:58am On Jun 01, 2023
In all, the creativity and use of grammar is what impressed me.
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Geovanni412(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2023
DonEd:
In all, the creativity and use of grammar is what impressed me.

I think childofdoom is just making up fictional tales

What type of nigga calls himself childofdoom?

I believe he is a writer trying to promote a product he will soon release. He needs the attention even if it is negative for his product launch to be successful.

Telling tales of his sojourns with olosho is something most men can relate to.

Maybe eventually he will sell us a book on how to bang a girl senseless. Maybe, he is trying to be a low budget ilegend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by ashawopikin(m): 11:02am On Jun 01, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

The next morning my dick was heavy. I noticed painful urination and milky discharge at intervals.
oga small small to dey lie, how can u get milky discharge in less than 24 hours?

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Adamrealman78: 12:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Illegal1:
Omoh.......u dey use us catch cruise bah?

i never hear say STD occur the next day after sex,it takes atleast few days or 1wk abv...

nah beta thunder go fire u ooh...
Just dey play, dey pray say you no jam,he who has ears 🙉
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Kefo16278(m): 4:47pm On Jun 01, 2023
You never still learn your lesson,since you had gone back to egypt (raw sex). I pray you don’t meet the elder brother of that sickness
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Sonnobax15(m): 4:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
grin
If this guy no get HIV las las,call me custard.

1 Like

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by RoadMozart(m): 5:50pm On Jun 01, 2023
You are promoting a boring website
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by odenkirk: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2023
chaii see lies
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
Any thread opened by this Op I always scroll down to the comments because this guy seems like he has some sort of death wish I no dey even like read am... And na all these real brothel okpo him dey lash raw. A real die hard muthafukka.. God abeg oo 🙏 😂😂😂
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Killerbag36: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Seriously I can relate with this cry

Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Killerbag36: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Seriously I can relate with this cry
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by Mandela27: 7:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
God save me please..
I have also been infected,I'm currently treating it,mine itches me on my dick but not all the time,there's also a sore on my dick and my whole body itches me sometimes,am currently treating it with herbal medicine,since on Monday,I pray it works....I swear no more raw sex cry
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by DonBenny77(m): 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2023
Zaheertyler:
Lol
Creative guy
Std shouldn’t appear the next morning
Abi am I wrong?
Dont mind him, you feel a sting in your dick like 2 days later then after another 2 days dick leakage wit milky white precipitate. Na then I sabi wetin be dengue fever
I no go forget wetin Dora do me for 2018, from ghonorea to staphilococus I spent over 200k on treatment.
I could have died
Thank God oh!
I no dey skin dive again
Life no de two
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by buzorcharles(m): 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Story time
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
You infected yourself with chlamydia. If you didn't use protection, you get what you get.
Re: My Sexual Experience With The Lady That Infected Me With Chlamydia by IkeIgboNiile(m): 11:21am On Jun 02, 2023
Rule 001: Never hit sprays without rubber.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Valentine's Day / NL Romance Section Must Be Filled With Jobless FOOLS Like Freecocoa! / Meet Record Breaker At Having The Biggest Penis And Largest Vagina In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.