Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,613 members, 7,955,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (94257 Views)

London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo' / My First Flight Experience; I Won’t Lie I Almost Peed! / My Flight Experience With A Flight Attendant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by solmus: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
encryptjay:
@solmus, check your SS well, your name is still there na grin

thanks boss i just comot am now
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Jainine(f): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe

if you see my previous thread in Nigeria you will see that I am not too ugly grin Cairo was too sunny abeg tongue

So your melanin popping to help you fight the sun now has made you ugly? A white man under that condition would have, very serious sun burn and be at risk of cancer sef. But you beautiful skin helped you and all you can say is it made you ugly. Oshey
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by donnie(m): 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:
PS: I don't show off, I'm a travel bloggerkiss

Google the meaning of Forum and Travel blogger.

If you see my previous thread in Nigeria you will see that I am not too ugly grin Cairo was too sunny abeg tongue

There's one hotel connected with Egypt Air dem wan use free food kill me grin

The manager just hear say I be blogger, he wan use food kill me grin

Serve your self grin

Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x09gITGAbY

great video... I loved the take-off! Felt like I was on the same flight. grin
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by encryptjay(m): 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:

thanks boss i just comot am now
You're welcome sir.

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by zeedrous: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
So funny aswear
AmazingDesigns:
grin

At least you have enter flight na. grin
The day I will mistake and enter Bus that is going to Ghana, Nairaland wee not sleep cos of me. cool
Later en, lemme know how many PMs you got.

Ehen, It's Graphic Designs that I do. I can handle your Business from start to finish (as long as there's chicken involved grin).

Contact me for your design needs today.

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by GoodFaith: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
cairo & athens two ancient city-states....
would like to read your literature on cairo and athens.
The two cities are on my list
Cairo is out for now because of terrorist
I was going to head to Athens, Turkey and Dubai this May I don't have the time
I need to be in Nigeria for four week so Madrid came calling for 5 nights
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by GoodFaith: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
showafrica:

You got the msg.. and thats my point. The other Egypt plane that fell into the meditaranian sea 2 yrs ago was a terrorist attack. UAE Dubai and emirate are international... Just like you wont compare a Nigerian Muslim with a Soudi Arabian Muslim.

The only reason I did not visit Egypt 2018 from Paris
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Meteng: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
puremaker7:
he for rape her? abi.
grin
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by JunctionBox: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Unfortunately, this kind plane no dey crash so as to reduce number of casualties. Na that one wey 300+ people inside dey crash.

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Eminent4u(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Only you with a Chinese girl? Corona Virus comes to mind
CollinsWeGlobe:

Source: https://mandynews.com/my-empty-flight-experience-2/
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nnamebuka: 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
CollinsWeGlobe:

Google the meaning of Forum and Travel blogger.

If you see my previous thread in Nigeria you will see that I am not too ugly grin Cairo was too sunny abeg tongue

Serve your self grin

Watch the video below.

I know that hotel. Have forgotten the name. Less than 5 minutes from the Airport. You can hardly go round the buffet cos it's oval and long. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Sirmuel1(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
stupidity:
grin Dey there na!!! Elderly man like me die alone? You donno I’m like the oba of Benin based in Lagos? Lol

I been wan reply you, but I just check your Moniker!!! Na joke oooo grin
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by CanadaOrBust: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
showafrica:

I tell u, people dey avoid these Arabian planes..

solmus:

mumu talk, etihad and emirate seats top among airline ranking and they are arabs, egypts are not even full arabs una colonised people go just dey talk dust, if you know how Americans troop into UAE you no go talk this one

Arab-looking men on planes make Westerners nervous.
Heard one American say he wouldn’t take Egyptair though cheapest because “I might get kidnapped in Cairo just to spite Trump!”
Empiree
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by komodapson(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
vr0xen:
In slawormir"s voice darmmm nigarrr

Slawormir e don go smoke colorado
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by GloShare(m): 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Here's mine

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Dollabiz: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oh
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Liposure: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm 2 scared 2 fly
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
amiibaby:
Lol

fine gal...
say hello to Zaddygringrin
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Empiree: 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Citizens of countries that travel a lot don’t take such Airlines for fear of terrorism - an American may get kidnapped in Cairo just to spite Trump!
story
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Realfrankie(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
you have mind sha oo
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by alexola20(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Pinkypink: 10:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by ibinaboonline: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Show off wetin? My man I'm glad you posted this. Informative too. I've read a similar story about a white woman who flew absolutely solo, save the attendants and pilots.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by ibinaboonline: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
LOL. You dey crazw
JunctionBox:
Unfortunately, this kind plane no dey crash so as to reduce number of casualties. Na that one wey 300+ people inside dey crash.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by nlPoster: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
GloShare:
Here's mine

why is it sideways.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by GoodFaith: 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
alexola20:
This reminds of when I and my ex-girlfriend
went for a movie at a cinema.Lo and behold we were the only audience but the movie was still shown anyway.

That was an opportunity for you to do the do
That take me back to lot of years ago
Not these days with all the phone cameras
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by BlessedNiel: 11:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
where d Chinese gal nah
abi u no want show her face?
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by joepepsy(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Why you dey bone face dey chop.
CollinsWeGlobe:

Google the meaning of Forum and Travel bBlogger.

Serve your self grin

Watch the video below.

Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by cardoctor(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Call it your private jet then.
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by Empiree: 11:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Arab-looking men on planes make Westerners nervous.
Heard one American say he wouldn’t take Egyptair though cheapest because “I might get kidnapped in Cairo just to spite Trump!”
Emp.iree
Ti o ba je gbi, Oooo ni ku gbi
Re: My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens by agarawu23(m): 12:18am On Feb 05, 2020
Egyptair never advance for this their food grin very economical and that's why their tickets are cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Kainji Dam In Pictures / Last Moment Of Chika Ernest, The Pilot Of Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.