Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Should I Breakup With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With Her? (1851 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Been Lying To Me About Being broke, should i breakup? / How Do I Breakup With A Native Doctor's Daughter? / Should I Breakup With My Girlfriend Due To Old Flames? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Breakup With Her? by Edwin1441: 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
there is this girl I meet last two months we started dating, we have mutual feelings I love her so much due to her character and manner of approach but my major problem is she is not order educated. I fell in love with her to the extent if didn't hear voice a day I wouldn't be comfortable with my self.
WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTED.
I asked her if she is in relationship with anyone she said know and I fully trust her for that.
there was a day she pay me a visit during weekend morning when I'm at home so she stay till in the evening I told her to sleep over but she refused that her parents will not take it likely if she do so I then agree with her, when she about to go she took one of my phone I'm using two phones and started watching videos.
I see her off while the phone is still with her as I'm about to turn back I ask of my phone but refuse to give me that tomorrow she will bring it back so I have leave it for her.
next morning I called to hear from her but both her phone and mine was switched off I latter called the phone is ringing but she didn't pick , quit alright she call in the midnight that there is power failure in there area that her battery about to switch of in case I'm seriously in worried I taught something bad has happened to her because both phones are down till in the evening, around 7pm I went to their house I was told that she when out I was there till 9 to 10 pm before she came back with a guy, I was shocked I just collected my phone without alter a word. I call her the next morning she started telling me stories that he is not dating the guy that he proposed to her that he wanted to marry her but she refused that he only followed her went she went to collect her from phone booster, I was confused because she welcome the guy in my present and give him a sit.
SHOULD I TRUST HER OR I SHOULD BREAKUP WITH HER?
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by CanadaOrBust: 3:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
No
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by donstan18: 3:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Babe carry your phone go do selfie with her boo.

Brother wey mumu.

19 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by SeverusSnape(m): 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
She's definitely playing you. Do the needful.

7 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Edwin1441: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
No

sorry can you give me a reason why I should not break up with her??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by CanadaOrBust: 3:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
Edwin1441:

sorry can you give me a reason why I should not break up with her??

Sure. After I read the story cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
she is doing promo, pls send her number to me let me talk to her for u grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Bigjohn123: 4:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bad English...

4 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Tonyfx: 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
If she's a storyteller she's a liar. Disconnect very fast oo
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Easybela(f): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
undecidedoga, better concentrate on the fact that she's having another guy and you see that part of your post where you mentioned something like"she is not order educated " forget that part because you both are the same.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Edwin1441: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
Babe carry your phone go do selfie with her boo.

Brother wey mumu.
I don't believe that because there is a name tag at the back of the phone showing she took it from commercial charger and the battery is 100% before she came in
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
Behave like a fool.
Invite her.

Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bangBang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang.

Count the number of bangs. Thats the number of rounds you must go. If not in a day a few weeks is allowed.then break up quietly. That girl na anfani adugbo.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Edwin1441: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Easybela:
undecidedoga, better concentrate on the fact that she's having another guy and you see that part of your post where you mentioned something like"she is not order educated " forget that part because you both are the same.
thank you! I'm not writing an official latter I'm just using a common English that everyone can understand thoroughly. thank you for your contribution professor.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by bdchange(m): 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
I believe she is still young and has nothing to lose even if you leave her. If it is a casual relationship you want, then continue with it. But if you want something serious better discharge her fast and look for matured lady to date. Relationship ends for me immediately you start telling me stories that touch the heart, honesty and trust will start being a bone of contention between us...haba no..

3 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Easybela:

This reply is spot on!! The illiterate boy is calling the girl illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Edwin1441: 5:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
ScotFree:

This reply is spot on!! The illiterate boy is calling the girl illiterate
Oga, never you judge a book by it back cover!! for the fact that I typed rubbish does not make me a fool or an illiterate, I know who I'm mine. I choose to write it that way and the environment I'm mine while typing also contribute and as matter of fact she is not an illiterate, if thoroughly know what illiterate means.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Edwin1441: 5:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
bdchange:
I believe she is still young and has nothing to lose even if you leave her. If it is a casual relationship you want, then continue with it. But if you want something serious better discharge her fast and look for matured lady to date. Relationship ends for me immediately you start telling me stories that touch the heart, honesty and trust will start being a bone of contention between us...haba no..
thank you so much sir! you just gave me an elderly, matured and respective advice. thank you for your concern.
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by agbo2345(m): 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
I will advice you focus on yourself before showing concern to anybody. U need to take your academics very serious u really need to work on yourself. Women will come at the right time you can always choose

2 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
this your English sef doesn't show that you're educated either..

3 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Edwin1441:

Oga, never you judge a book by it back cover!! for the fact that I typed rubbish does not make me a fool or an illiterate, I know who I'm mine. I choose to write it that way and the environment I'm mine while typing also contribute and as matter of fact she is not an illiterate, if thoroughly know what illiterate means.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Lamanii22(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Let me overlook your English.... Just give the relationship a break for now....
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by udoakwa(m): 7:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
Oga your English broke my heart and almost got me blind

3 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Edwin1441:

Stop exposing your inadequacies. Your English is bad.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Phenomenal16(f): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Edwin1441:

thank you! I'm not writing an official latter I'm just using a common English that everyone can understand thoroughly. thank you for your contribution professor.
..mad oo

6 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Techcrunchng(m): 10:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
What I hate most is when kettle calls pot black, your writeup is very bad and you're calling someone else uneducated. The worst of it is refusing to accept your shortcomings undecided

Meanwhile, you have collected your phone what else do you want?

4 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Starboytwo(m): 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
I don't even understand people any more
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Martinez39s(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
I won't give you any advice. If you can't use your brain then you and the girl deserve each other.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by devilmaycry: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Techcrunchng:
What I hate most is when kettle calls pot black, your writeup is very bad and you're calling someone else uneducated. The worst of it is refusing to accept your shortcomings undecided

Meanwhile, you have collected your phone what else do you want?
lol...

Same reply i had in mind...

The guy head no dey house
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by stanliwise(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Edwin1441:
there is this girl I meet last two months we started dating, we have mutual feelings I love her so much due to her character and manner of approach but my major problem is she is not order educated. I fell in love with her to the extent if didn't hear voice a day I wouldn't be comfortable with my self.
WHERE THE PROBLEM STARTED.
I asked her if she is in relationship with anyone she said know and I fully trust her for that.
there was a day she pay me a visit during weekend morning when I'm at home so she stay till in the evening I told her to sleep over but she refused that her parents will not take it likely if she do so I then agree with her, when she about to go she took one of my phone I'm using two phones and started watching videos.
I see her off while the phone is still with her as I'm about to turn back I ask of my phone but refuse to give me that tomorrow she will bring it back so I have leave it for her.
next morning I called to hear from her but both her phone and mine was switched off I latter called the phone is ringing but she didn't pick , quit alright she call in the midnight that there is power failure in there area that her battery about to switch of in case I'm seriously in worried I taught something bad has happened to her because both phones are down till in the evening, around 7pm I went to their house I was told that she when out I was there till 9 to 10 pm before she came back with a guy, I was shocked I just collected my phone without alter a word. I call her the next morning she started telling me stories that he is not dating the guy that he proposed to her that he wanted to marry her but she refused that he only followed her went she went to collect her from phone booster, I was confused because she welcome the guy in my present and give him a sit.
SHOULD I TRUST HER OR I SHOULD BREAKUP WITH HER?
I know you have already thought of what to do but what is your fear if you do it?
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by uthlaw: 11:12pm On Feb 04, 2020
Continue dey bleep na....watin concern you if she get 5 fuckers!
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Techcrunchng(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
devilmaycry:
lol...

Same reply i had in mind...

The guy head no dey house
grin Not trying to mock the dude though, but for him to call another person uneducated without being perfect is so annoying
Re: Should I Breakup With Her? by Rebekah029(f): 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Easybela:
l no fit laugh....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? / Deleted / Little Boy Sleeping With Mouth Open Wakes Up To See His Crush Laughing At Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.