Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? (1859 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by chatinent: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
You have just discovered your partner is cheating but they don't know you know and all their loyalties were the Greek’s gift all this while.

What will you do?
What will you do be it in marriage or courtship?

In dating, as a man, will you wait until five minutes to the exchange of marital vows then call off the wedding?? Or use her to the fullest then dump her for someone else? Or perhaps if you have a wife, send her packing?

As a woman, will you secretly leave the relationship but leave him to say himself while you do the credit alerts? Or will you ask him why?

Will you play along or speak up? Or make things up?

cc: lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
lipsrsealed
I'll leave the relationship peacefully, that's after I've shown her proof and evidence that I've caught her cheating on me....

No room for forgiveness for a cheating partner, because a cheat will always be a cheat,no matter how you may wanna tame her undecided

Moreover,my sanity and peace of mind exceeds every other thing undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Deborah98(f): 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ask why he did that and if his reasons are not justifiable I walk away. Too young to think and die of BP.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by chatinent: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Ask why he did that and if his reasons are not justifiable I walk away. Too young to think and die of BP.

Can you table one justifiable reason to cheat?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Deborah98(f): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
chatinent:

Can you table one justifiable reason to cheat?
he did that to address a need at home. But regardless of these justifiable reasons I still can't condone with a cheat. You just do and I hear why you did it,if it doesn't make sense I let go. There are lots of women out there. You shouldn't be the one to kill me
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Divoc19(f): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm.
If a man cheats in a relationship, I will let him know I know, then, pardon him only when I'm sure he loves me.

In a marriage, I will let him know and will threaten to leave or retaliate. His remorsefulness will determine my next move.

If a lady cheats in relationship, I will give her time to decide who she wants to be with while in marriage, I will send her packing. Simple.

Some people use cheating for a breakup song
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Kingpin1000: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
If I have feelings for Her, I will tell her about my discovery and immediately end the relationship, we can still be friends so that after sometime she will be cheating on her current BF with me. If I don't love Her, I will not even tell Her, after a while she will realise that she is dating herself.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by OMOJOHN001: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
TUEEEEH.
The moment I get to know, The relationship ends...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by neonly: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Move on dat all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by chatinent: 1:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
I'll leave the relationship peacefully, that's after I've shown her proof and evidence that I've caught her cheating on me....

No room for forgiveness for a cheat I partner, because a cheat will always be a cheat,no matter how you may wanna tame her undecided

Moreover,my sanity and peace of mind exceeds every other thing undecided

I like this. My peace of mind is a priority.

Kingpin1000:
If I have feelings for Her, I will tell her about my discovery and immediately end the relationship, we can still be friends so that after sometime she will be cheating on her current BF with me. If I don't love Her, I will not even tell Her, after a while she will realise that she is dating herself.
Same here bro.
Even if I love her so much I can't breathe without her, we done.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Innobee99(m): 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Am in a similar situation right now. My wedding is next Month and almost all arrangements has been made.
Not that my wife to be is cheating that I know oooo but she always call to tell me that her ex who's a soldier always comes to their House to beg her to come back when he knows fully well that her introduction has been done. I warned her to cut all forms of Communication with him not until yesterday again, babe called and told me that this guy came again yesterday evening begging and crying that she should quit the relationship with me and come back to him.
When she told me this, I became so furious and I insulted the hell out of her and the said soldier. Cuz if u don't give room for such nonsense he won't be coming back begging everyday.
Right now am confused whether to continue this marry plans or forget everything I have wasted cuz marriage is not something to make mistake about.
I can't tell my family just my kid bro who just advised I shouldn't tell anyone in our family.
I just can't trust her again, the feelings is even going down already.
What should I do in this situation?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by uthlaw: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
I play along and continue fucking till I'm tired of the relationship!
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Smartb0y: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
women!! grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Smartb0y: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Innobee99:

What should I do in this situation?
Deep down, you already know that she's fvcking the dude.
You don't need anyone telling you what to do next

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Innobee99(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:

Deep down, you already know that she's fvcking the dude.
You don't need anyone telling you what to do next
Thank u bro
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by EmzyT: 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
It's very easy, i wouldn't break up with her. Rather, i'd always use double protection while having sex and then demote her to a mere Sex machine while i search for a more better Girlfriend smiley
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by dhiqson(m): 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
She'll be my cum bucket grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by debbydams(f): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Humm..
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2021
If she's just a girlfriend, I'll play along until she suddenly discovers that she's dating herself and calls off the relationship...

If it's a few days to the wedding, I'll procure the evidence of her cheating and give it to my friend in the media to play it, when the pastors says "is there any reason why this two shouldn't marry, speak now or forever hold your peace"... After that is done, the family of the bride will give me back every dime I spent in the cause of everything ((starting from the introduction to the wedding))...

If we're married without kids, I send her parking asap and effect the conditions of our prenup...

If we're married with kids...
Hmm...
That one go tough small o...
Buh I'll do whatever I can to ensure my kids mental well being, even if it means me forgiving her and moving on...
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Deborah98(f): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:
women!! grin
but it true naa grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Smartb0y: 5:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
but it true naa grin
Why should there be justification for cheating.
Cheating is cheating.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Youngpo413: 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
Simply because he fuckèd another pussy? Remember, if you walk away,you loose his money and gifts.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Deborah98(f): 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Youngpo413:
Simply because he fuckèd another pussy? Remember, if you walk away,you loose his money and gifts.
ewoo grin this one burst my left ovary.... lolzzzzz uncle I can get those things for myself.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Deborah98(f): 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Smartb0y:

Why should there be justification for cheating.
Cheating is cheating.
my dear some give reasons why it happened and many times they're genuine.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Agricmoney(m): 5:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
I would just use an alternative way and ask her about it and if she denies it then it's the end

i choose agriculture any day any time
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Youngpo413: 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
ewoo grin this one burst my left ovary.... lolzzzzz uncle I can get those things for myself.
oh! Sorry, I thought you are a Nigerian lady...my apologies.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Smartb0y: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
my dear some give reasons why it happened and many times they're genuine.
No one can force you to do what you don't want to do, don't be deceived.
Since no one can read another's mind, you can't tell what they desire deep down, only them.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Fash20: 7:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
Hmmm.
If a man cheats in a relationship, I will let him know I know, then, pardon him only when I'm sure he loves me.

In a marriage, I will let him know and will threaten to leave or retaliate. His remorsefulness will determine my next move.

If a lady cheats in relationship, I will give her time to decide who she wants to be with while in marriage, I will send her packing. Simple.

Some people use cheating for a breakup song

Are you a man n a woman at the same time
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Opeyemiextra(f): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Activate a covert exit strategy
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Divoc19(f): 7:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
I see life from both perspective cheesy
Fash20:

Are you a man n a woman at the same time
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Boogyman557: 8:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP I know 1 read ur topic. as for me, I go put my KALA to work. WTF MAN
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating And They Don't Know? by Fash20: 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Divoc19:
I see life from both perspective cheesy

Cool. Do your know what it feels like to be a man. Because I don't know what it feels like to be a woman.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice, Is The Relationship Over? / I Need A Girlfriend. Hookup Babes Stay Away From Me / Can I Get Married With A Monthly Salary Of N41,000?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.