Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613045 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 6:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
CYH finally hit $10
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Alaska90(m): 6:31pm On Nov 06, 2020
Zagee:
Modified, market looks unusually calm... safety nets on

XPEV

I wonder what NIO stole from it. This chase is mad grin

XPEV is mad now...not sure I can enter at present price again

What is your take on LI?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by proprp: 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2020
Anyone with options trading knowledge and interested in getting plays should join

https://discord./eYpyav32
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by proprp: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
misterkay:

ACB
CGC
APHA

KERN
GRWG
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by seyisanya(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2020
OakPearl:

NIO is a permanent stay in my portfolio.
I accumulated it after it broke out from penny stock range, having traded it multiple times between $3 and $6 per share.
Just like Apple, no matter how low it gets after every high, I don't sell and they have kept climbing over the months.

Oga OakPearl, I hail ooo. I was just about to ask if you still have NIO in your portfolio before I read this post.

I actually exited all non-dividend paying stocks a few months ago but left NIO. I think this is undoubtedly the best investment decision I've made this year!

More power to your elbow, sir.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
misterkay:

ACB
CGC
APHA

Is it safe to enter APHA at the current price $5.5? -52week high is $6.55. It's not profitable at the moment but it's a valuable stock. Also, I don't understand why Aurora being bullish when there are other valuable cannabis stocks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by misterkay(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
ggoldmine:

Is it safe to enter APHA at the current price $5.5? -52week high is $6.55. It's not profitable at the moment but it's a valuable stock. Also, I don't understand why Aurora being bullish when there are other valuable cannabis stocks.

I honestly don't know. I'm not an expert. But the rally might be because of Joe Biden leading as he is likely to legalise Marijuana. Also, some States voted to legalise MJ. I don't know for how long the price will rally. Let the more experienced guys answer.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kunlef1: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
There is an opportunity for investment in a company called TransparentBusiness through their global private offering which is open to individuals from all countries (except US residents or citizens).

The company currently owns a software for monitoring of remote workers, and their demand has dramatically increased due to the COVID 19 pandemic, just like that of Zoom and similar companies. For more information, please check their website: https://transparentbusiness.com/.

The current opportunity at $1 per share will end on November 20, 2020, and they will move to the next round in December 2020 which is open to only US high networth individuals only at $2 per share. The minimum investment is $6000, while maximum is $1,000,000.

I personally participated in the last offering round which ended in mid-October, 2020 and got my digitally-signed share certificate in 3 working days after international transfer. Please note that they will review your LinkedIn profile to see if you meet the profile of their desired investors before inviting you to participate. This is not an MLM scheme, as I was not invited by anybody. I saw the original advert through LinkedIn, did my due diligence and decided to invest.

The company plans to list publicly on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) at $10 per share by end of 2021, so if they fulfil their promise, your share would have risen 10-folds by then. But, note that you cannot sell the shares before the IPO listing.

Like any other investment, please do your due diligence before investing, and do not invest more than what you can lose.

If you are interested, please send me your email by WhatsApp only through my business line: zero eight zero59859728, along with your Nairaland moniker, so that I can register your email with them and send you the link. I currently have the opportunity to invite 20 people, of which I have only 10 slots left.

Public Disclosure:

1. I am a current investor in the company as mentioned and a registered brand ambassador. So if you buy the share through my link, I will be entitled to a fraction of the percentage of the investment as "marketing fee" which they would have paid to LinkedIn and other online media. Therefore, you can actually invest directly, but the marketing fees will go directly to the owners of the company without paying me for marketing the opportunity.

2. I may be able to share evidence of my share certificate (if absolutely necessary) with some very known names on this forum, but not everybody for security reasons.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 3:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
Earnings for the week

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2020
seyisanya:

Oga OakPearl, I hail ooo. I was just about to ask if you still have NIO in your portfolio before I read this post.

I actually exited all non-dividend paying stocks a few months ago but left NIO. I think this is undoubtedly the best investment decision I've made this year!

More power to your elbow, sir.

Very happy to hear about your decision.
I pray the purpose of this thread continues to be fulfilled in the lives of members of this forum in more testimonies like yours bro.

NIO will report their third quater result on the 17th of this month. The report should be great. Sales jumped over 150% in the 3rd quater, and they now have enough cash in the bank after a series of funding rounds earlier in the year.

This one is not for sale oh. grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by proprp: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Anyone interested in knowing stocks some politicians are buying, and more should check out: https://www.quiverquant.com/

Credit to the @thecomeupseries

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by debeey87(m): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Willie2015:

If you don mind charges...
Use your dollar card to fund Skrill..
Then use the Skrill option to fund Trading 212...
Got tired of Gpay wahala...

Are you out of Nestle?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
debeey87:

Are you out of Nestle?

Yes ...
Sold in tranches ...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Penboy: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Anybody with some sound stock picks for this week?

Been long I saw something on that here.

I'm looking at taking advantage of $Baba dip...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 7:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
I'm targeting $APHA, but I think its price is too high to enter.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
If you in for long-term, consider taking position in $NIO, the stock is aiming $100.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arduino: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
petaling:
If you in for long-term, consider taking position in $NIO, the stock is aiming $100.
Surely one of the Biden stocks to watch. I see EVs, Renewables, Weeds, and Videogames stocks moving Northwards this week
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by debeey87(m): 9:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
That's good. Wehdon sir
Willie2015:

Yes ...
Sold in tranches ...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by honeyguy(m): 3:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Never knew this topic exist on nairaland.. good job

Byddf is also a good buy for the long term
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:
Remove all emotions.
No matter who wins, the market will be very volatile and there is lots of money to be made if you are patient with your investments.

Meanwhile, the DOW is up 300 points in the spirit of volatility. grin

If you are in the market and didn't sell off, I mean if you had that patience I talked about in bold, your reward is not over yet.
It's looking promising again today.
Prepare for a green day!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2020
honeyguy:
Never knew this topic exist on nairaland.. good job

Byddf is also a good buy for the long term

BYDD isn't on any of the Nigerian-made trading apps. Where do you buy OTC stocks from?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:

If you are in the market and didn't sell off, I mean if you had that patience I talked about in bold, your reward is not over yet.
It's looking promising again today.
Prepare for a green day!

It takes courage to stand-still in those red days... Seems its over and not timing the market is going to payoff after all...

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:
I have got to say Pfizer has been one of the most underwhelming stock in my portfolio.
With all the promises of a great performance based on the covid-19 vaccine it is working on, it just keeps lazying around like there is nothing to look forward to.

Dear Pfizer, if you are waiting for me to sell so you can fly away, you miss road. angry
Nonesense! Mcheeeew!!! grin

If you have been holding Pfizer through it's agonisingly stagnant era, your wait might be about to be rewarded with a few dollars in capital appreciation as the market opens today.

They just announced that their corona virus vaccine was more than 90% effective in preventing Covid-19 among those without evidence of prior infection.
Last closing price was $36.40.
Let's see what happens when the market opens today.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lancee(m): 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:

If you have been holding Pfizer through it's agonisingly stagnant era, your wait might be about to be rewarded with a few dollars in capital appreciation as the market opens today.

They just announced that their corona virus vaccine was more than 90% effective in preventing Covid-19 among those without evidence of prior infection.

Was a breaking news ..Good news PFE/BioNtech investors can be rewarded grin..could see bullish actions on some airlines as well
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by deept(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:

12% up already in pre market
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by proprp: 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:

Was just thinking of messaging you to ask if you sold your Pfizer. Good you held on
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2020
InaNla:

It takes courage to stand-still in those red days... Seems its over and not timing the market is going to payoff after all...

Absolutely.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2020
proprp:

Was just thinking of messaging you to ask if you sold your Pfizer. Good you held on

Imagine if I sold.
I would have heaped the blame on my village people. grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
Anybody using Motley Fool stockpick service?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2020
The flip side of the impending roar of the market due to the vaccine news is that covid-19 enabled stocks will suffer depletion.

Zoom, PTON, et al may suffer some consequences.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
A sea of greens!!! AIRLINE, CRUISESHIP, CARGO VESSELS... It's endless, .

Tech stock that has helped over the past months in communication... well........

And yeah. OIL stocks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lafuria1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
I bought carnival, entered at a good price of 14 dollars three weeks ago,

Thanks to oakpearl

Like they say, diversify your portfolio, my tech stocks have gone done badly today, but it's all good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum