Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (170) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (611730 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sugah: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
OakPearl:
The flip side of the impending roar of the market due to the vaccine news is that covid-19 enabled stocks will suffer depletion.

Zoom, PTON, et al may suffer some consequences.
Overstock?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
I sold some of my long term call today, IWM, PB, PBCT, HCA, THC. Nice profit
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
kemicalreact:
Anybody using Motley Fool stockpick service?
Yes
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
InaNla:

Yes
Hi, how reliable is it? I'm planning to subscribe to their one year plan.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
kemicalreact:
Hi, how reliable is it? I'm planning to subscribe to their one year plan.

You will get better recommendation on here.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 11:10pm On Nov 09, 2020
InaNla:

You will get better recommendation on here.
Oh! Thanks for the heads up smiley
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 11:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
Is it too late to enter Pfizer train?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by honeyguy(m): 1:17am On Nov 10, 2020
ggoldmine:

BYDD isn't on any of the Nigerian-made trading apps. Where do you buy OTC stocks from?

Sorry am in Canada.. am not sure how it works in naija
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by akinssan(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Jotrade:
I sold some of my long term call today, IWM, PB, PBCT, HCA, THC. Nice profit

How long is your long-term?
Always having these itching fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2020
Some months to yrs
akinssan:

How long is your long-term?
Always having these itching fingers.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by akinssan(m): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2020
Jotrade:
Some months to yrs

For fundamentally sound stocks l guess,
What about for swings?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 10:32am On Nov 10, 2020
sugah:

Overstock?

Being trashed.
This is a pointer to what is likely to happen to stocks in this category post-covid.

So prior to a vaccine arriving fully, portfolio rebalancing is very needful.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2020
DAILY SCIENTIFIC STOCK PICKS

Market started well in the morning yesterday, but ended in a decreased momentum. No problem, the Industries in the driver’s seat of this bullish move (Canabiz/Health and Electric Vehicles/Green energy are still intact) are receiving huge money flow from the market (these investors don’t look like the mall Investors, they seems to be big pockets) but we should go for the best stocks in each of the sectors, for us KNDI is in my black book already for being too small a company.

Pfizer is like the new Gold in the market, now Trump & Biden side will be fighting each other as to who was able to cure Covid, already the Democrats are claiming that Pfizer never benefited from the Government Wrap seed money and Vaccine was discovered after they won the Election (did Virus’s voted in “Wisconsin” Trump lawyer need to check the names of all the voters to see if there is a voter called virus that voted for the democrats), but Trump side is claiming the development as a Private public partnership breakthrough, who is right among the 2; not our concern we just want to see where we can come in to make some money, good for Pfizer too (the company is just doing her own business, to the extent that the company already has a plan to manufacture Covid Vaccine developed by other companies on contract basis, thus there is no pressure on the company to even come up with a vaccine, probably the company may even have a backup plan to by one of the smaller Covid vaccine developers in the future). Extending this further, we see the likelihood of some free Government money flowing to Pfizer soon. You can get some of the gist in this link (https://www.investing.com/news/coronavirus/biden-moves-forward-with-covid19-task-force-as-trump-tries-to-cling-to-power-2343713).

Other details are what we have gathered over time as we have kept some tab on this Covid matter (we made at least 70% in INOVIO covid, you may check some of our old time postings around July IN Twitter/Nairaland, we exited INO when the momentum was dying down, we will not buy the stock again we are staying with PFE, SNY, VXRT, VBIV, ABUS and TBIO only as far as Covid stock are concerned.

Our portfolios are designed to buy at blood in the street point and thus will require small stop loss. For more ideas visit our twitter page or send mail to 2002@gmail.com

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2020
OakPearl:

Being trashed.
This is a pointer to what is likely to happen to stocks in this category post-covid.

So prior to a vaccine arriving fully, portfolio rebalancing is very needful.

Please, could you recommend some fundamentally strong and active penny stocks for dividends. Thank you.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2020
I only swing and trade long term options
akinssan:

For fundamentally sound stocks l guess,
What about for swings?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Tobex4realTobex234(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2020
O boy! Zoom they red. FB they red. AMAZON, ADOBE.

In fact all Tech.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebenezer880(m): 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2020
Plz am new here, I have open a trove and bamboo account and reg, how do I start trading I plan starting with N20000
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ebenezer880(m): 5:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Oakpearl plz kindly put me 2ru thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2020
CYH finally hit $10
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2020
ggoldmine:

Please, could you recommend some fundamentally strong and active penny stocks for dividends. Thank you.

I usually will need to do a fresh work on this as previous recommendations in this category are now stale with events of the past months.

I was looking at how well PLUG is doing today at $20.18 and recalled when it was top of my recommendations to many email enquiries I received between March and June when it was between $3 and $5 per share!
"So na so PLUG use graduate from penny stock", I wondered to myself. With the disposition of the in-coming government, the best years for this stock is still ahead.

We see what happens when I find the time for a fresh research.

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2020
ebenezer880:
Oakpearl plz kindly put me 2ru thanks

Your lessons begins from reading from page 1-50 of this thread.

You will find quality advice on how to start and recommended books to help you on the journey.

Afterwards, your questions and contributions on this thread will be more advanced and very educative for everyone of us.

Welcome to the world of wealth creation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 6:32am On Nov 11, 2020
STOCK FOCUS: Boeing #BA ($188.69)

Boeing is gradually roaring back.
If you get it at this price, you can hold long term as the worst days are gradually ebbing away.

I see it shoot beyond the $200 mark in the next one week or less as the FAA is at the final stages of reviewing the proposed changes to Boeing 737 MAX.

From all indications, FAA is likely to give approval as early as 18th of this month.
Add this good news to a final end to covid-19 in later months and BA could well be shooting beyond $200.
#Patience

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2020

Today Wednesday 11 November 2020 is Veterans Day. Market will not be opened. Thus we have more time to plan for tomorrow.

Nasdaq pullback heavily yesterday. Tomorrow (Thursday) may likely see some recovery for the market. Time to slowdown and reassess the situation. Electric vehicle Industry and Vaccine news sentiments are still positive and good hunting ground for Investors. One of the reason I like Pfizer is that, the probability of the stock falling significantly is low especially with the big volumes normally traded by the stock.

Oil sector is looking tempting, but we should know that we can only be in the sector for short term, despite the co-operation among the Oil Producers to ensure falling prices do not have too much adverse effect on their economy:

Our portfolios are designed to buy at blood in the street point and thus will require small stop loss. For more ideas visit our twitter page or send mail to 2002@gmail.com

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by dgitrader(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
kemicalreact:
Anybody using Motley Fool stockpick service?

I do.
its great and have good track record. but it makes more sense if u can hold at least a minimum of 15-20 recommended stocks over a minimum of 5 years. and lastly be ready and bold enough to occasionally add to your winning stocks(it is not easy sha)

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2020
dgitrader:

I do.
its great and have good track record. but it makes more sense if u can hold at least a minimum of 15-20 recommended stocks over a minimum of 5 years. and lastly be ready and bold enough to occasionally add to your winning stocks(it is not easy sha)

Wonderful, I found someone also using MF. I also have others too..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Certainly a good buy for winter
yok:

Today Wednesday 11 November 2020 is Veterans Day. Market will not be opened. Thus we have more time to plan for tomorrow.

Nasdaq pullback heavily yesterday. Tomorrow (Thursday) may likely see some recovery for the market. Time to slowdown and reassess the situation. Electric vehicle Industry and Vaccine news sentiments are still positive and good hunting ground for Investors. One of the reason I like Pfizer is that, the probability of the stock falling significantly is low especially with the big volumes normally traded by the stock.

Oil sector is looking tempting, but we should know that we can only be in the sector for short term, despite the co-operation among the Oil Producers to ensure falling prices do not have too much adverse effect on their economy:

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kemicalreact: 1:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
dgitrader:

I do.
5 years ke shocked
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
yok:

[b]Today Wednesday 11 November 2020 is Veterans Day. Market will not be opened. Thus we have more time to plan for tomorrow.

[/b]

I think markets will be open.
Banks in the US won't be open for normal business operations though.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meanwhile, European Union has signed a deal to buy 300 million doses of BionTech-Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

Dear Pfizer, move the bus, will you?
If this was Novavax, by now we would have been sitting on a pile of cash.
Please don't do a Gilead! grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
Alibaba and Aurora Canabis about to be trashed further today.

Watch out for FUBO $15.63 today.
Upon the fact they declared a larger than expected loss for its Q3 earnings report, revenue exceeded forecasts and the company gave an upbeat current quarter outlook.
This is the type of tricky results that baffles many.
Many may panic and sell due to the larger than expected loss. If I were in this boat, I won't sell. Don't sell if you are.

The bold words above will catapult this stock beyond $20 today.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
FPRX $5.34
This one is about to explode!

I mean every sense of the word EXPLOSION!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.