Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (609814 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by DexterousOne(m): 12:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Willie2015:

In as much as it is signed and stamped by the Bank
Its okay

It has to be signed and stamped by my bank?
That means the ones I have been receiving wont suffice then

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 12:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
OgaEngr:

I don’t see the market getting crushed again like in March anytime soon. By the way, yesterday ended up being one of my best days. My Battery/solar OTC stocks skyrocketed. $Gevo, $msft, some SPACs and EVs in my portfolio did very well too

You have SPACs in your portfolio?

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by codeME: 12:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
hello all, Please who knows how much i can transfer to my GTbank Dom Card in a month?
thanks.

Modified:
So I was in GT Bank to ask the question above and they told me no limits.
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OgaEngr: 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
afroxyz:

You have SPACs in your portfolio?

Yes. I buy SPAC with renowned management team. I don’t do day trading. Long on all my positions

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by omosuji(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please how do I fund my trading 212 account.
I used Gpay with my UBA domiciliary master card in the past. Payment isn't going through again. How do I go round this
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by InaNla(f): 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
HMSY

DD advised.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 4:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Is there anyone having issues using trading212?. Since on Monday the web and app doesn’t open, it just keeps loading.
This usually happens during trading hours until after close of the market.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
talk2tonie:
Is there anyone having issues using trading212?. Since on Monday the web and app doesn’t open, it just keeps loading.
This usually happens during trading hours until after close of the market.

No issues
I use google chrome
Web

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by talk2tonie: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Willie2015:

No issues
I use google chrome
Web

Thanks.
I will complain to the support team.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ayomarcel(m): 7:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Please which is the best.. Trove or Chaka?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 11:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Swing 10k shares on OGEN at $0.44
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2020
thank GOD trade 212 accepted me in my first attempt...

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 12:23am On Dec 23, 2020
please am having this issue with my Gpay account... please help. Tried with 2 different cards master and visa of Zenith and Access respectively.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jimmy17(m): 1:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Olalekank:

I am not sure how long the card lasts for but the expiry date on the card I generated is 2022

For withdrawal, I believe you should be able to withdraw straight into your wallets card via Google Pay. I'm not sure of how it works yet but I initiated a withdrawal some hours ago (via this process). I would let you know how it goes.
Hi, how did it go?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Homextras: 3:38am On Dec 23, 2020
jajeri3216:

You guys don't listen to good advice.

I'll try and help you, hopefully you'll trust this advice.

Go on telegram, search for (Bamboo, chaka, wealth hackers, stock pickers) group's.

Join them, lot's of information flowing through.

This thread isn't the best way.
Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bigrovar(m): 7:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Ayomarcel:
Please which is the best.. Trove or Chaka?

I dont even know why this is a question or why chaka is even popular on here. First of, chaka has a trade commission of 2% that means chaka would charge you 2 dollars from every 100 dollar of trade buying or selling. This is the highest in the business. Trove charges 1% and Bamboo Invest charges 1.5%.

Chaka has the worst customer service and they are not transparent about ownership of their shares or who their clearing house broker is. Their exchange rate is also the most ridiculous, when I tired them back in September, they were charging 475 for dollars when everyone was charging 465. Did I say how bad their support is? They could not answer most of the questions I asked mostly about stock ownership, do I own the stocks I buy through them or is chaka the custodian owner. I really tried using them but in the end I just felt this is not a serious company.

I am not surprised of their issues with SEC which has banned them from advertising or even selling stocks.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Iamblessed007: 8:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Some of us are new here o...great work you all doing. For those of us abroad, any advice for us? I am in canada and I would like to start this trading and investing in stocks. Can the 212trading work for us who are not in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2020
OgaEngr:

I don’t see the market getting crushed again like in March anytime soon. By the way, yesterday ended up being one of my best days. My Battery/solar OTC stocks skyrocketed. $Gevo, $msft, some SPACs and EVs in my portfolio did very well too

Congratulations on your wins.
Typifies the strong notion having a plan and sticking to it pays.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Iamblessed007:
Some of us are new here o...great work you all doing. For those of us abroad, any advice for us? I am in canada and I would like to start this trading and investing in stocks. Can the 212trading work for us who are not in Nigeria?

Absolutely.
T212 is UK based and accessible all over the world.
Shoot!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 9:29am On Dec 23, 2020
Iamblessed007:
lol it's even easier for you in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Dtarmon(m): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Iamblessed007:

You have access to lots of investment platforms. WeathSimple, Questrade and Interactive Brokers.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 11:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Naira card limit adjusted back to $100 per month

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:17am On Dec 23, 2020
Men, I'm 122% up in $FUBO Tv in just 1month! The NYSE is a crazy market.
This is just moving on news and analysts' incessant upgrades without any wonderful fundamentals at the moment.
We'll see how it goes today.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kenneth6901: 11:27am On Dec 23, 2020
Greetings all! Please I want to create a " 212 acct " but I have only my bank BVN and expired international passport, I do also have a GTB naira mastercard.... Hence, do I stand a chance?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bigrovar(m): 11:57am On Dec 23, 2020
Have anyone here tried passfolio? There are a US based broker regulated by US SEC and member of FINRA, SIPC. They offer commission free trading and have some of the fastest Onboarding process (of all the trading apps) all they require is your BVN (I think they work with Flutterwave to resolve BVN) and that is all the KYC required. no passport or address verification nonsense.
The use drivewealth as their brokerage clearing house so they have all the ETFs and stocks available to bamboo and trove. Drivewealth is also member of FINRA and SIPC and are US SEC regulated.

They allow for bank transfer from a dom and you can transfer naira to them. They have integration with wema bank which they use for naira dollar transfer.

For now it is app only but their online wen trading platform is being worked on.

I only just discovered them but so far I have been impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
ChybuzzDD:
Men, I'm 122% up in $FUBO Tv in just 1month! The NYSE is a crazy market.
This is just moving on news and analysts' incessant upgrades without any wonderful fundamentals at the moment.
We'll see how it goes today.

Congratulations bro.
Due diligence plus patience pays.

FUBO
PUBM

Both have been on my watch list for mid to long term.
Been waiting for pull backs to no avail. grin
Says it all...so while I dey wait endlessly to enter, you dey make money dey go. cheesy
That FUBO guy go soon do a Netflix.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
bigrovar:

I dont even know why this is a question or why chaka is even popular on here. First of, chaka has a trade commission of 2% that means chaka would charge you 2 dollars from every 100 dollar of trade buying or selling. This is the highest in the business. Trove charges 1% and Bamboo Invest charges 1.5%.

Chaka has the worst customer service and they are not transparent about ownership of their shares or who their clearing house broker is. Their exchange rate is also the most ridiculous, when I tired them back in September, they were charging 475 for dollars when everyone was charging 465. Did I say how bad their support is? They could not answer most of the questions I asked mostly about stock ownership, do I own the stocks I buy through them or is chaka the custodian owner. I really tried using them but in the end I just felt this is not a serious company.

I am not surprised of their issues with SEC which has banned them from advertising or even selling stocks.

Having tried all of them ,t212 is the best for trading, limited ETFs and difficult to fund.

Passfolio is the best for funding , fees , but has teething issues (a lot), mostly ux and functions.

All in I've settled with t212 for fast trades and passfolio for long term.

One key advantage of passfolio for long term, less fees and you can withdraw in dollars even if you deposited in naira, which isn't an option on trove, bamboo and chaka.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kennyking1234:
thank GOD trade 212 accepted me in my first attempt...

What did you use for Proof of address
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 1:33pm On Dec 23, 2020
pcguru1:

What did you use for Proof of address
Bank statement. I went to my bank yesterday to get it and I sent the pdf to trade 212 in about an hour they verified me...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Bank statement. I went to my bank yesterday to get it and I sent the pdf to trade 212 in about an hour they verified me...

I did the same and I was still rejected, did you add Lagos and Nigeria to it ??
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
OakPearl:

Congratulations bro.
Due diligence plus patience pays.

FUBO
PUBM

Both have been on my watch list for mid to long term.
Been waiting for pull backs to no avail. grin
Says it all...so while I dey wait endlessly to enter, you dey make money dey go. cheesy
That FUBO guy go soon do a Netflix.

You're welcome

FUBO will have some pullback today, as another crazy analyst from BMO capital just reduced his rating from "outperform" to "perform".
You may be lucky to get in today, as the panicky traders will do some sell offs �

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by kenneth6901: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Do "passfolio" have large variety of stocks mostly of penny stocks as T212 , cos thats the major reason why I want to have an alternative to Bamboo?

jajeri3216:

Having tried all of them ,t212 is the best for trading, limited ETFs and difficult to fund.

Passfolio is the best for funding , fees , but has teething issues (a lot), mostly ux and functions.

All in I've settled with t212 for fast trades and passfolio for long term.

One key advantage of passfolio for long term, less fees and you can withdraw in dollars even if you deposited in naira, which isn't an option on trove, bamboo and chaka.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.