Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (614352 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by arduino: 11:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jotrade:
Earning for the week
Hope $BB won't disappoint.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

This why the market is down. Suez canal is blocked. No free flow of goods from Europe to Asia
Not at all the market was down because a notorious guy or cabal (Archegos Capital Management) decided to toy with the market. Read full details of what happened on Friday from financial Times, yahoo finance, aljazeera etc. Similar thing is happening in Japan today.

Updated
Read these articles
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/3127390/goldman-sachs-u-turn-archegos-capitals-bill-hwang-puts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSL1N2LQ0F5

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2021/03/29/the-firm-behind-the-30-billion-yardsale-shaking-financial-markets-disclosed-almost-nothing/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/economy/2021/3/29/bb-tiger-cubs-stumble-leaves-banks-with-giant-trading-losses

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by LauraClasikVibe(f): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2021
Dear Tomi,

Please look into this issue of people inviting your users to private tutorial/mentorship from Trove telegram chat platform.

1.If you know them and they pay for advertisment to attract your users or
2. If they use different ID or even different Trove clients to invite users to a particular person for tutoring/mentoring , PUT A NOTICE THAT ANYONE WHO DOES SO IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
FOR LEGAL REASONS AND FOR YOUR HARD EARNED REPUTATION.

If you guys didn't do so and a Trove user was defrauded or did not get value for his money and petitions. You guys have a question to answer for allowing such and also your reputation to protect.

Such cases are rampant in crime investigations.

There are different characters in the world looking for innocent users who want to learn how to do things.

THEIR INTENTION MAY BE GENUINE OR FRAUDULENT.

Your client's need to be protected as much as possible.

Many will innocently believe since it's from Trove referrals, then Trove must have approved the person for private teaching of their clients.

Look into this immediately.

I know why i have to bring this to your notice.

Keep up your good works.

Regards.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:42am On Mar 29, 2021
keep buying the dip?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
phantino:
Just got a mail from choicetrade that i can finally trade options.

How did you find ur choicetrade account?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by LauraClasikVibe(f): 12:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
Ifesinachi22:
keep buying the dip?
It's has been removed

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SMJay: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jayjaycee18:
$OPK (Opko health: $4.40) was reviewed tonight on Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" program where the Executive Chairman of Bioreference Labs (Opko subsidiary) highlighted the following:

1. Bioreference Lab has sole rights to test both NFL and NBA sports franchises
2. 600k tests done for NFL (500k) & NBA (150k) sports franchises thus far
3. Likely to commence daily tests on NFL sportsmen due to recent more positive results
4. Opk's 'Rayaldee' drug Phase 2 clinical trial for Covid-19 has started with potential for huge revenue worldwide after FDA approval
5. Got New York city (NYC) public schools contract with 100k kids to be tested every month, if not weekly as infection rates determine

Disclosure: I am very heavy and long on $OPK. As usual, DD is required before investing in any stock(s).
Nice

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IYGEAL(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
Dear Tomi,

Please look into this issue of people inviting your users to private tutorial/mentorship from Trove telegram chat platform.

1.If you know them and they pay for advertisment to attract your users or
2. If they use different ID or even different Trove clients to invite users to a particular person for tutoring/mentoring , PUT A NOTICE THAT ANYONE WHO DOES SO IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.
FOR LEGAL REASONS AND FOR YOUR HARD EARNED REPUTATION.

If you guys didn't do so and a Trove user was defrauded or did not get value for his money and petitions. You guys have a question to answer for allowing such and also your reputation to protect.

Such cases are rampant in crime investigations.

There are different characters in the world looking for innocent users who want to learn how to do things.

THEIR INTENTION MAY BE GENUINE OR FRAUDULENT.

Your client's need to be protected as much as possible.

Many will innocently believe since it's from Trove referrals, then Trove must have approved the person for private teaching of their clients.

Look into this immediately.

I know why i have to bring this to your notice.

Keep up your good works.

Regards.

I don't think the team can do much about this other than issuing a warning.

Meanwhile, Telegram users can activate a privacy setting which stops anyone from groups/channels from adding them to other channels.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jayjaycee18:
$OPK (Opko health: $4.40) was reviewed tonight on Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" program where the Executive Chairman of Bioreference Labs (Opko subsidiary) highlighted the following:

1. Bioreference Lab has sole rights to test both NFL and NBA sports franchises
2. 600k tests done for NFL (500k) & NBA (150k) sports franchises thus far
3. Likely to commence daily tests on NFL sportsmen due to recent more positive results
4. Opk's 'Rayaldee' drug Phase 2 clinical trial for Covid-19 has started with potential for huge revenue worldwide after FDA approval
5. Got New York city (NYC) public schools contract with 100k kids to be tested every month, if not weekly as infection rates determine

Disclosure: I am very heavy and long on $OPK. As usual, DD is required before investing in any stock(s).

October 2020 vs March 2021..... grin

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 12:56am On Mar 30, 2021
idolda:

Not at all the market was down because a notorious guy or cabal (Archegos Capital Management) decided to toy with the market. Read full details of what happened on Friday from financial Times, yahoo finance, aljazeera etc. Similar thing is happening in Japan today.

Updated
Read these articles
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/business/banking-finance/article/3127390/goldman-sachs-u-turn-archegos-capitals-bill-hwang-puts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2021/03/29/the-firm-behind-the-30-billion-yardsale-shaking-financial-markets-disclosed-almost-nothing/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/economy/2021/3/29/bb-tiger-cubs-stumble-leaves-banks-with-giant-trading-losses

Credit Suisse liquidated Today, Morgan Stanley liquidated on Friday. Expect more tanking in coming weeks.

Something big is about to happen in the US stock market.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 8:58am On Mar 30, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

This why the market is down. Suez canal is blocked. No free flow of goods from Europe to Asia
Not true.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Credit Suisse liquidated Today, Morgan Stanley liquidated on Friday. Expect more tanking in coming weeks.

Something big is about to happen in the US stock market.

Nothing big is happening. Its an isolated event which normally occures. The difference this time is the magnitude of funds involved ($20bn)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 12:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
afroxyz:

Nothing big is happening. Its an isolated event which normally occures. The difference this time is the magnitude of funds involved ($20bn)

$30BN. I will remind you in coming weeks sir. wink

I said it weeks ago that i will come for a reminder. Fed Repo is at its record of $756Billion and rising. Inflation at 5% and rising. DarkPools shenanigans, Payment For Order Flow B.S.

Do your DDs before investing. Oakpearl, i hope all is well? been a while.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
idolda:

Updated
Read these articles

Banks, as prime brokers and counterparties to the hedge fund, are eating multi-billion-dollar losses as they try to get out of these secretive stock derivative positions.
https://wolfstreet.com/2021/03/29/archegos-implosion-is-a-sign-of-massive-stock-market-leverage-that-stays-hidden-until-it-blows-up-and-hits-the-banks/

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
$SOS Ltd. Announces Pricing of $125.0 Million Registered Direct Offering at $5 a share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
Drenimarcus:

$30BN. I will remind you in coming weeks sir. wink

The biggest issue still remains rising inflation rates. Not the mistake of one family office that overleveraged on its debts. Morgan stanley, Goldman and Deutshe Bank did not make losses on the margin calls

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
afroxyz:

The biggest issue still remains rising inflation rates. Not the mistake of one family office that overleveraged on its debts. Morgan stanley, Goldman and Deutshe Bank did not make losses on the margin calls

Inflation? cheesy The inflation now is mild compare to the incoming one. Sir, I will remind you in coming weeks like I said. Some bubble ‘bout burst WS.

I said it weeks ago that i will come for a reminder. Fed Repo is at its record of $756Billion and rising. Inflation at 5% and rising. DarkPools shenanigans, Payment For Order Flow B.S.

Do your DDs before investing. Oakpearl, i hope all is well? Been a while.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Inflation? cheesy The inflation now is mild compare to the incoming one. Sir, I will remind you in coming weeks like I said. Some bubble ‘bout burst WS.
Please talk o! make we know when to exit the Market immediately

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Drenimarcus:

This so true those that have ears let them hear

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
I feel Investwith bamboo is robbing us blind
1)They collect commission whenever we fund account even when the dollar buying rate they use is 484
2)They still deduct 1% commission whenever you buy any stock
3)Still deduct another 1% whenever you sell any stock.

Ahhh! Is this how all other apps behaves? I am grossly becoming inconvenient by this regular deduction and it already rendered my initial
capital useless.

No cap, if i calculate the total commission collected from me, we should be talking about something close to 200$ on stocks that i am yet to make profit on

I thought it's 1.5%. I had to withdraw my money from there, the robbery was just too much.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hamachi:
Please talk o! make we know when to exit the Market immediately

Not scaring anyone, i cannot tell you when to exit. You do your DD sir.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
IyaTola:
This so true those that have ears let them hear

Add recession to the list.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 1:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Drenimarcus:

Inflation rate would continue rise that's for sure. That would trigger more sell-off. But eventually the Fed would have to step in (at 2% according to Powell) and stocks would rally again.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 6:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning HappyAngel89, you can try Trove. If you choose to register with them, you can use my signature to register we both get FREE shares.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by samguru(m): 8:47am On Mar 31, 2021
good morning all

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 8:59am On Mar 31, 2021
Good morning
samguru:
good morning all

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Area cool and calm, all purchase swimming in red Sea.

All monies investable have been invested. No shishi to add and use to buy stock.

Hands akimbo till red turn green, we wait on the lord�

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thought i should let you know

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
I keep missing calls like this. Cus I no see options trade. Where una dey see stock options trade?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kzdguru:
Area cool and calm, all purchase swimming in red Sea.

All monies investable have been invested. No shishi to add and use to buy stock.

Hands akimbo till red turn green, we wait on the lord�
it's important to always be liquid.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
ojesymsym:
Has anyone looked up swissquote and iq options? The registration page has Nigeria in it.

Does IQ Options have a platform for trading stocks?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ojesymsym: 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
I think I saw something like that in their site.

Are you familiar with them?

ElectronicMoney:

Does IQ Options have a platform for trading stocks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51