Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610862 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Its been a while.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kzdguru: 3:01pm On Mar 23, 2021
Red Sea

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2021
$CCIV is good to buy now and have a long call like 4/26 and July

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2021
for some weird reasons trading212 just allowed me to access my demo account after 4 months...

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2021
that cfd stuff is not funny o lost 20k on my demo account

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 23, 2021
My verification on trading212 didn't go through, they sent an email saying they are not accepting client from my country (Nigeria). How come you guys are trading with them?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2021
Happyangel89:
My verification on trading212 didn't go through, they sent an email saying they are not accepting client from my country (Nigeria). How come you guys are trading with them?
early birds

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2021
phantino:
Just got a mail from choicetrade that i can finally trade options.

Can't wait. Although market is badly volatile now. But we are not yet full bear market now. But anticipate it.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2021
Hamachi:
$CCIV is good to buy now and have a long call like 4/26 and July

I bought this stock. If I had used call options. I would have been over 100% now.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by SteveOfu: 8:37pm On Mar 23, 2021
thelastgenius:

Coming from bamboo I consider it very cheap. I stay out of a lot of quick trades after considering a 3% gain is just my breakeven. What if that 3% is my target?

Do you operate an account with them? How do you find?
No

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2021
Idk if it’s just me, but Biden is not good for the stock market at all. Trump was the GOAT

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2021
Skymoore1004:
Idk if it’s just me, but Biden is not good for the stock market at all. Trump was the GOAT
Wetim concern Biden for this matter? The man has passed stimulus bill. He is proposing $3trn for infrastructure development. Na him tell yields to rise?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 12:43am On Mar 24, 2021
Nft stocks have been performing.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Kennyking1234: 12:52am On Mar 24, 2021
$Dlpn

DD

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by IyaTola: 5:04am On Mar 24, 2021
LauraClasikVibe:
5 Value Stocks In The Healthcare Sector⁠
$COO
$QDEL
$CYH
$AMRX
$IGMS

-⁠A value stock is traditionally defined in terms of how investors in the marketplace are valuing a company's future growth prospects.

Low P/E multiples are good base indicators that the company is undervalued and can most likely be labeled as a value stock.
LauraClasikVibe:
5 Value Stocks In The Healthcare Sector⁠
$COO
$QDEL
$CYH
$AMRX
$IGMS

-⁠A value stock is traditionally defined in terms of how investors in the marketplace are valuing a company's future growth prospects.

Low P/E multiples are good base indicators that the company is undervalued and can most likely be labeled as a value stock.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hottdawgg: 2:06pm On Mar 24, 2021
aomine:
abeg who has withdrawn from passfolio how long does it take

I have. It was instantaneous. Faster than I have experienced with any broker. I pushed the button and I was looking to wait 1-2 days. But before I left the site money was in my account. I think that's a good thing.

The problem I had with passfolio is that I found the application rather slow and infantile. I also use a certain Nigerian fintech the name of which I refuse to mention so it doesnt seem I am demarketing one operator for the other. I checked on the app again yesterday and I thought it was faster and more functional but I think it needs to be reworked.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by goody234: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2021
I just love to see nigerians getting into stock kudos o ..just remember see it as a medium to long term investment hence why i am a proponent of mutual funds ...i do like nigerian stock but inflation is a killer for me so long term is a worry ...great knowledge and tips here nice to see my fellow naija wising up to this potential ..well done guys ..

PS only nigerian stocks i like are from the banking sector better yields and long term gains ..what do you guys think ?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Born2conquer: 3:41pm On Mar 24, 2021
I feel Investwith bamboo is robbing us blind
1)They collect commission whenever we fund account even when the dollar buying rate they use is 484
2)They still deduct 1% commission whenever you buy any stock
3)Still deduct another 1% whenever you sell any stock.

Ahhh! Is this how all other apps behaves? I am grossly becoming inconvenient by this regular deduction and it already rendered my initial capital useless.

No cap, if i calculate the total commission collected from me, we should be talking about something close to 200$ on stocks that i am yet to make profit on

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by wilmaria14: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2021
Born2conquer:
1)They collect commission whenever we fund account even when the dollar buying rate they use is 484

Ahhh! Is this how all other apps behaves? I am grossly becoming inconvenient by this regular deduction and it already rendered my initial capital useless.

No cap, if i calculate the total commission collected from me, we should be talking about something close to 200$ on stocks that i am yet to make profit on
o boy

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2021
Born2conquer:

Infact, it recently feels like the commission don increase sef, Am recently starting to hate color red

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by hakeem4(m): 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2021
my portfolio is just red. i am not selling anything till december

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Born2conquer: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2021
Elsueno:

Infact, it recently feels like the commission don increase sef, Am recently starting to hate color red
Just that we have no alternative

It’s tiring

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2021
Born2conquer:

Just that we have no alternative

It’s tiring
There is an alternative. See my signature, sign up with the link we both get FREE shares.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2021
hakeem4:
my portfolio is just red. i am not selling anything till december
Welcome to the bear Market

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
goody234:
I just love to see nigerians getting into stock kudos o ..just remember see it as a medium to long term investment hence why i am a proponent of mutual funds ...i do like nigerian stock but inflation is a killer for me so long term is a worry ...great knowledge and tips here nice to see my fellow naija wising up to this potential ..well done guys ..

PS only nigerian stocks i like are from the banking sector better yields and long term gains ..what do you guys think ?
Which banks?

I feel Seplat, Guinness & UCAP are better. meanwhile, you can use my signature to sign up we both get FREE shares of either Dangote Sugar or GTBANK

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Leezah(f): 5:59pm On Mar 24, 2021
Hottdawgg:

I have. It was instantaneous. Faster than I have experienced with any broker. I pushed the button and I was looking to wait 1-2 days. But before I left the site money was in my account. I think that's a good thing.

The problem I had with passfolio is that I found the application rather slow and infantile. I also use a certain Nigerian fintech the name of which I refuse to mention so it doesnt seem I am demarketing one operator for the other. I checked on the app again yesterday and I thought it was faster and more functional but I think it needs to be reworked.
it's advisable to have two or more foreign brokers with my signature once you sign up we both get FREE shares

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Born2conquer: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2021
Which way cry

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by idolda: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2021
I think say na only me. Down by 17% overall that's like $1,200. As if I knew it took profit on all my Green stocks yesterday (sold all my green stocks yesterday and just left the money there) otherwise it would have been worse today. But thank goodness I had the cash to buy them back today at cheaper rate and got into other stocks I have been eyeing

ROKU
ROBLOX (Got this at $65)
Churchill Capital IV
More of NOI

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hottdawgg: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2021
Leezah:
it's advisable to have two or more foreign brokers with my signature once you sign up we both get FREE shares

Trove was the first I signed up with. I got no real time trade so I left for another fintech. My account is still open, I just haven't funded it in a while

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ice4u999(m): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2021
Has anyone considered how much effect this shipping route traffic would have on some shipping companies stocks or other areas?? Any idea or thoughts please share. Might just be another opportunity to make some quick cash or me just blowing smoke

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 9:51am On Mar 25, 2021
Please does Trading212 still allow applicants from Nigeria?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 11:14am On Mar 25, 2021
no
oloyedelove:
Please does Trading212 still allow applicants from Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum