Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (670656 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 11:15am On Mar 25, 2021
wink
ice4u999:
Has anyone considered how much effect this shipping route traffic would have on some shipping companies stocks or other areas?? Any idea or thoughts please share. Might just be another opportunity to make some quick cash or me just blowing smoke

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 3:11pm On Mar 25, 2021
Trove meet and greet. coining soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by lavylilly: 3:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Damn. Hope you guys are okay. That was insane - entire market wiped clean. Sad thing is there was no justification.

Stocks slipped after the Fed said it it would allow an exemption that let banks to exclude Treasury's and deposits with the central bank from calculation of a key bank capital measure known as the supplementary leverage ratio to expire on March 31.

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ice4u999(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
GLDX.V ticker for a mining company in Canada. Price is still undervalued and could increase more than 100% cone summer.

CGX (ticker) dropped . Good time to buy in and thank me later.

Ship (ticker) is another risky one but current price can’t get any lower. So jump in now that it is still low.

Enjoy

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:17am On Mar 26, 2021
lavylilly:

Oh really

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ElectronicMoney(m): 12:18am On Mar 26, 2021
lavylilly:

Oh really, please give at least 2 days notice when you know the exact date smiley

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Good morning everyone, please is there any online broker one can use to day trade from Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2021
TA is the least you need in this market though...to be honest.

People need to understand market cycle, fundamentals, volume profiling, psychology and money flows.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2021
It’s hard. It is the hardest thing to do is to see so much red and not panic sell. It’s the hardest thing to say to people too. Doing what we do, it’s hard to say “just relax” when people are losing their money. I get it. I’ve been there.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 11:14am On Mar 26, 2021
Guys, these are all Chinese education stocks. I don’t recommend holding more than a few seconds if you try to scalp. (METX, LAIX, IH, NEW, EDTK, AACG, CLEU, TEDU, RYB, WAFU, AMBO, FHS, FEDU, REDU, COE, DL, HLG, LXEH) (under 100M outs. shares) (Chinese)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 11:52am On Mar 26, 2021
Dear Investors,

We are pleased to inform you that Chaka has taken the necessary steps to register with the Securities & Exchange Commission of Nigeria (SEC) for a newly created license.

With this conclusion, we remain on course towards providing a best-in-class experience for all our customers and encourage you to continue to build and preserve wealth through our digital investment opportunities.

We thank you for your continued trust.

- Tosin Osibodu, CEO

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2021
Can technical analysis tell if Game Stop is a buy and what are we looking for?

First, we can see that the volume is rising along with the price. In general, this is a good sign. We can also tell that the volume has been much higher previously, so historically there is more momentum left.

Furthermore, we can tell from the accumulated volume (grey bars to the right that the stock currently will meet some resistance. We can also tell from lack of support before $150 below that the stock could fall hard.

The stock holds a buy signal from a long-term moving average and will also give a buy signal from a short-term moving average if the stock continues up today. From analysis found at our site, we can tell that the stock is moving up from a low RSI14 position, which along with the rising volume is yet another good indicator.

So how do we sum this up? From a technical point of view, there is a higher chance for the stock to continue to rise over the next few days than decline. Our automated algorithms currently rank Game Stop as a buy candidate with a score of 4.10.

Remember that a chart only reflects the investor mentality and never the actual fundamental value of a stock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 3:19pm On Mar 26, 2021
Please help me o! Is choice trade in the same class with 212 in terms of the features; day trade, all penny stocks? I feel marginalised with these local fintechs. Its like competing with 3310 Nokia of 1990 when everyone is on android and I phone.

7 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 3:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
grin
yom2:
Please help me o! Is choice trade in the same class with 212 in terms of the features; day trade, all penny stocks? I feel marginalised with these local fintechs. Its like competing with 3310 Nokia of 1990 when everyone is on android and I phone.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
lavylilly:
what is this all about?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yom2(m): 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Hamachi:

Dear Investors,

We are pleased to inform you that Chaka has taken the necessary steps to register with the Securities & Exchange Commission of Nigeria (SEC) for a newly created license.

With this conclusion, we remain on course towards providing a best-in-class experience for all our customers and encourage you to continue to build and preserve wealth through our digital investment opportunities.

We thank you for your continued trust.

- Tosin Osibodu, CEO
chaka should reduce their fees, include all penny stocks and day trade options that's what majority of investors want. The issue with sec is by the side

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tot(f): 8:14pm On Mar 26, 2021
yom2:

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by afroxyz: 9:17pm On Mar 26, 2021
yom2:
chaka should reduce their fees, include all penny stocks and day trade options that's what majority of investors want. The issue with sec is by the side
Not that easy. Payment of order flows plus the capital involved. But they shoukd consider it to get a competitive edge
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
yom2:
Please when you are able to get a broker that's good for day trading, kindly update the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 9:25pm On Mar 26, 2021
oloyedelove:
Good morning everyone, please is there any online broker one can use to day trade from Nigeria?
OG's in the house should kindly respond. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ojesymsym: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2021
Has anyone looked up swissquote and iq options? The registration page has Nigeria in it.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oloyedelove(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2021
ojesymsym:
Has anyone looked up swissquote and iq options? The registration page has Nigeria in it.
Swissquote is commision free but the minimum deposit is $1000.
Iq option is jarred more towards forex trading. It has about 170 stocks options(major stocks).

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ojesymsym: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2021
How easy to load and withdraw, any idea?

Anyone with real experience with them.

oloyedelove:

Swissquote is commision free but the minimum deposit is $1000.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Jotrade: 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2021
Earning for the week

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by HRproxy: 5:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
start your own free service..

Born2conquer:
I feel Investwith bamboo is robbing us blind
1)They collect commission whenever we fund account even when the dollar buying rate they use is 484
2)They still deduct 1% commission whenever you buy any stock
3)Still deduct another 1% whenever you sell any stock.

Ahhh! Is this how all other apps behaves? I am grossly becoming inconvenient by this regular deduction and it already rendered my initial capital useless.

No cap, if i calculate the total commission collected from me, we should be talking about something close to 200$ on stocks that i am yet to make profit on

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2021
Born2conquer:
I feel Investwith bamboo is robbing us blind
1)They collect commission whenever we fund account even when the dollar buying rate they use is 484
2)They still deduct 1% commission whenever you buy any stock
3)Still deduct another 1% whenever you sell any stock.

Ahhh! Is this how all other apps behaves? I am grossly becoming inconvenient by this regular deduction and it already rendered my initial capital useless.

No cap, if i calculate the total commission collected from me, we should be talking about something close to 200$ on stocks that i am yet to make profit on
If you're buying for the long term, I'll suggest you switch to passfolio

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by steve6: 7:48am On Mar 28, 2021
Nice thread!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by posty56: 1:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
happy Sunday to future millionaires here

6 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
NASDAQ STOCK PICKS
Market trying to come up back 13,443.70 is an important level, except more buyer come into the market, overcoming this level may be difficult. Recent market retracement has shown that we need a balanced portfolio, with both growth and value stocks. As we observed, in our portfolio the growth stocks were relatively down, but our PFE and REIT were stable. For this reason we look forward to fortify our portfolio. For this week our target stock is PLTR/RKT. For $RKT our target is $36. PLRT will be a long term buy.

We want to empower humanity in our own small way, you can now join our whatsapp group for free +2348115136719. The key word is “Low Risk Entry”. We have listed these stocks to our present subscribers PLTR,LAC,RKT; if you join our whatsapp we are giving at least 2 stocks more, plus some necessary explanation for the reason behind our pick . Let us chop together and stay together. “One love”

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan). This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
grin

11 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ifesinachi22(m): 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Skymoore1004:
Idk if it’s just me, but Biden is not good for the stock market at all. Trump was the GOAT

This why the market is down. Suez canal is blocked. No free flow of goods from Europe to Asia

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Skymoore1004: 10:49pm On Mar 28, 2021
The market has been down all month. Even before the Suez Canal incident
Ifesinachi22:

This why the market is down. Suez canal is blocked. No free flow of goods from Europe to Asia

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (442) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.