Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (610674 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:05am On Dec 09, 2021
SECTOR PERFORMANCE AS AT 8 DEC 2021

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have decided to create a thread where we 'talk' about OPTIONS Trading. We will aim to teach options' basics, concepts and strategies. What it entails etc

Note: I have NOTHING to sell. No Whatsapp groups, No DMs, No softwares, programs - Nothing to sell.

If you are interested, then indicate.

4 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 4:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
KLIC on fire ..
Just smilin...
D good days are comin...
Back slowly....
KLIC is my top pick for 2022....
May the heavens favor our picks...

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Topson88: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hì guys, I plan to diversify into an investment with little or no correlation with stocks, REIT comes to mind.
please kindly suggest good UK or US REIT for cash flow. Thanks shocked

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
Topson88:
Hì guys, I plan to diversify into an investment with little or no correlation with stocks, REIT comes to mind.
please kindly suggest good UK or US REIT for cash flow. Thanks shocked

I'd suggest you have some patience with REITs for now because of Evergrande. See where the wind blows first

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Topson88: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2021
thesilentone:

I'd suggest you have some patience with REITs for now because of Evergrande. See where the wind blows first

Thanks alot

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2021
THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING- STANDING ON THE SIDELINE TILL MONDAY NEXT WEEK
A good time to take a break from the market and stay on the sideline. The bearish trend will probably continue till Monday.

Relying on news/youtube is a receipy for losses. News leads to herd mentality and is a time for big money to get out of their postions. The problem with youtube is that many of them are just influencers and not investors. Inflencers promotes products (look out for Nigerian Inflencers when they start work on FLOKI INU, it is a meme coin for which an experienced investor need to state awa from, it has started are you not reading how a Don Jazzy made 300k in some minutes from something call wakanda? ).

For example I did not know that Richard Branson has another Spac VGII currently trading at 9+, the company is about to merge with a TV station had some huge volume, now may be a good time to buy if we have done our work on the company (we have not look fully at this company). Now by the time the merger is completed and it is in the news, the price will likely jump and as news people are jumping in to buy, early buyers will be selling, while youtube and news are saying buy

The best gift we can give ourselves is to get a good subscription service, a good starting point will be the one that is going for 200Naira which will give us stock pick for both Nigeria and the Global stocks.

Let always have this in mind: MANY HAVE GONE (LOST THEIR MONEY/INVESTMENT CAPITAL) BE CAREFUL

On the metaverse side, market is dull as US parliament is holding an inquiry with some bitcoin exchanges who are involved in these products, price may still be subdued till this inquiry is over. But let us keep to the top ones only (SAND, MANA etc) .

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 9:43am On Dec 11, 2021
YoungBuffet:

Be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 7:13am On Dec 12, 2021
grin
Nnamz:
Yok happened to it. That bot account with its daily 9-13 posts per page has chased everyone from here

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
I went bottom fishing today, absolutely wrong move.

That is what happens when you don't follow YOUR OWN plan.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
A GOOD TIME TO LEARN TO WAIT ON THE SIDELINE
This market seems to be programmed to entice us to buy at the wrong time. On our side we will not be willing to buy any risky stock till Wednesday, when smart money may start showing us a glimpse of the likely FOMC decision.

We should keep the dividend paying stocks in mind at a time like this, yields of +15% are now becoming easy, but we should go for stocks that can sustain the yields for some years into the future e.g IEP, ROC

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
PASSFOLIO SEEMS ABOUT TO START COLLECTING MORE THAN THE COMMISSION CHARGED BY CHAKA OR TROVE INDIRECTLY

We need to continue our search for true zero commission brokers. Passfolio is now collecting more than 1% commission by charging 1% fee plus 1.40% conversion fee on deposit. These charges are too high, this is in addition to the $5 monthly fee to use stop orders I am sure a truely US based stockbroker will not see any Customet with this type of charges, my suspicion that this Passfolio has a Nigerian behind it is becoming real, tried to search for their Financials, but discover that they are like a sub broker of other sub brokers, may be this is why they have to pile up a lot of charges for the clients to pay (this Passfolio need to give us more information too as to why it is difficult to get their finacial statements or send their financial statements to us the way drivewealth use to do from time to time).

I have penciled down a US based Stockbroker that I am following up - Tradezero. com, the only issue is that minimum deposit is $500 but after this, it is nearly zero charge except you want to use margin.

I am prepared to start testing the market from tonight. I believe that bears have done enough damage to many equities. I may start with our stock pick for today as per our twitter post this morning or may pick from our watchlist. Will post some data tommorrow about LCID, showing that the hedge funds are buying and may likely continue to buy the stock.

On the metaverse side, the major products are in red, looking forward to average down, there is no need to panic as long as we limit ourselves to the top 50 products.

Goodnight to all.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
yok:
PASSFOLIO SEEMS ABOUT TO START COLLECTING MORE THAN THE COMMISSION CHARGED BY CHAKA OR TROVE INDIRECTLY

We need to continue our search for true zero commission brokers. Passfolio is now collecting more than 1% commission by charging 1% fee plus 1.40% conversion fee on deposit. These charges are too high, this is in addition to the $5 monthly fee to use stop orders I am sure a truely US based stockbroker will not see any Customet with this type of charges, my suspicion that this Passfolio has a Nigerian behind it is becoming real, tried to search for their Financials, but discover that they are like a sub broker of other sub brokers, may be this is why they have to pile up a lot of charges for the clients to pay (this Passfolio need to give us more information too as to why it is difficult to get their finacial statements or send their financial statements to us the way drivewealth use to do from time to time).

I have penciled down a US based Stockbroker that I am following up - Tradezero. com, the only issue is that minimum deposit is $500 but after this, it is nearly zero charge except you want to use margin.

I am prepared to start testing the market from tonight. I believe that bears have done enough damage to many equities. I may start with our stock pick for today as per our twitter post this morning or may pick from our watchlist. Will post some data tommorrow about LCID, showing that the hedge funds are buying and may likely continue to buy the stock.

On the metaverse side, the major products are in red, looking forward to average down, there is no need to panic as long as we limit ourselves to the top 50 products.

Goodnight to all.

Passfolio did not just start collecting currency conversion fee and passfolio fee.

Their currency conversion fee is capped at N2000 for deposits and ₦55 for withdrawal.

The passfolio fee is 0.5% for deposit or withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:14am On Dec 15, 2021
benedictuyi:

Passfolio did not just start collecting currency conversion fee and passfolio fee.

Their currency conversion fee is capped at N2000 for deposits and ₦55 for withdrawal.

The passfolio fee is 0.5% for deposit or withdrawal.
—--—-------—-----------—-----------------
Thanks. What you have stated applies for bank transfer. While what I have stated applies true for card payments (deposit charge/processing fees have no limit). Let us all take note.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2021
MARKET UPDATE 15 DEC
The reaction to FOMC report seems to be on the positive side as per the market reaction. We should still stick to our plan (there was big temptation for us to buy LCID, but we just stick to our buying plan, if you miss the post you can check our twitter page).

Nevertheless we bought ORC, the monthly dividend is small but has been very consistent. We bought at a good support/demand level.

On LCID. the chart below showed what the funds are doing. I am sure more funds are still buying at the moment. Funds are flat on Tesla (not adding aggressively) and are getting out of NIO (I don't why). I want to follow the funds, therefore if I am to buy EV stock, LCID is my choice.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by samguru(m): 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2021
thesilentone:
I have decided to create a thread where we 'talk' about OPTIONS Trading. We will aim to teach options' basics, concepts and strategies. What it entails etc

Note: I have NOTHING to sell. No Whatsapp groups, No DMs, No softwares, programs - Nothing to sell.

interested

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2021
If Reddit is considering an IPO ....... Nairaland missed a massive boat, a long time ago .........

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2021
FOMC Outcomes:

3 interest rate hikes in 2022
2 interest rate hikes in 2023
2 interest rate hikes in 2024

Inflation rate targets still closer to 2%

Implication - the market responded positively to the meeting.

Santa Rally appears to be on.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:08pm On Dec 16, 2021
STOCK PICKS FOR 16 DEC 2021

Market back to risk on mode. We will like to do some quick trades to play the father xmas rally. We want to start with $HUT and $LCID. Premarket is looking good for another bullish day.

We should not forget our coming service where you get all our stock pick for just 200Naira only, you get the information instantly. You will get the full list not just one or 2 as in the write ups. All you do is put the list in your trading system and pick the one that you are comfortable with, we have already done the work for you, our system has scan through over 14000 stocks and we have considered things like BETA, support, resistant, trends, macd, bollinger band, cycle etc. We have done the bulk of the work it is just left for you to chose from the pick and make the money.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If this is your passport to making money.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 430 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by UtilityRational(m): 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please can any one suggest a good online platform to change Naira to dollar at a cheaper rate. I want to buy some US stock but I don't like the rate am seeing on Trove.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:53pm On Dec 16, 2021
FUNNY MARKET TODAY
Having a plan to work with is good. All our targeted stocks failed to meet our screening criterials. Nothing was bought, but we have some stock penciled down to exit from. The Gold/metals in general did well today.However the big money seems not to be too happy with Gold, many hedge funds are not taking up new postions in the commodity, we will continue to follow up on this.. Oil started the day well, but ended on retracement.

Tommorow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
PLAN FOR END OF 2021 WITH FOCUS ON 2021
I want to curtail my risk appetite this time around. Will not like to add more losses to my portfolio. For this reason I will only buy dividend paying stocks to build up my defence line. For this I am likely to favour MLP or other high dividend paying stocks.

We are sorry to inform you that a bearish day is expected today.

The meseriouslytaverse products are bleeding , but no need to loose sleep over this. The bleading on the metaverse side may be artificial looking at the way NFT/ Metaverse are beign mentioned over the media. Equally we should remember that this is an industry where big daily jump in price is common. We are saying this on condition that we have avoided low quality products, as long as we are holding like SAND, MANA, MATIC etc.

Again, I will say we need a guide in this market, a paid a service is better as the service provider will endeavor to give you his best. For example I excluded X-us steel from my watchlist despite the good technical formation, I will prefer SBSW which can give 10% gain in a few days. This is a type of knowledge ypu may not have on your own, we are talking practical feel for stocks.

Our 200Naira daily subscription is a good point to start from.

Once I have more dividend paying stocks in my defence line, I can then have more capacity to deal with the risk of trading the growth stocks.

To see today's chart, visit our Twitter page https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Quad Witching Day. Stay safe

Don't buy the dip!!! Don't buy the dip!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
TRADING STOCK IS SERIOUS BUSINESS- WE ARE SCANNING THE MARKET AT THE MOMENT

We are looking at the market currently. Some opportunities are showing up. Initial list has: GFI, FREY, MAT, IMGN etc.

Whatever we buy, we will inform the market.

What is giving us this confidence: [b]we have the tools, passion for the market and we know where to throw our nets like the fishermen by the side of the Galilee river[/b]
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2021
LIVE MARKET UPDATE - 17 DEC 2021

Today OMICRON was the big topic in the market. Therefore, it is no surprise that the RNA vaccine stocks took some shine off the market. If have any of these stocks, our portfolio would have been lifted up by them.

Today we bought: IMGN, SBSW, KGC/RBOT and CODX. We are not looking for big gains they are basically for swing trading.

Good night and let us all have a good weekend.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 3:45am On Dec 18, 2021
UtilityRational:
Please can any one suggest a good online platform to change Naira to dollar at a cheaper rate. I want to buy some US stock but I don't like the rate am seeing on Trove.

Thanks

So you want to carry raw $, to buy shares from trove ?...?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by UtilityRational(m): 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Lexusgs430:

So you want to carry raw $, to buy shares from trove ?...?

Yes, any downside or any other alternative?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Amaru04: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
thesilentone:

I'm interested in Option trading please !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (430) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.