Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (612480 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:45pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Arizona042 post=108960101][/quote]

Please I will answer the question in a joke like manner. But this is the answer.

I will answer this question using Fela's analogy on payment of Tithe. You know Church collects tithe when you enter the Church, the Pastor tell you is time to pay Tithe (let us call that Tithe commission), this is the way Chaka, Trove collects theirs.

For Passfolio, you are told no commission, I will frankly tell you there is commission collected indirectly. Like Fela said at the Shrine, Tithe or commission is collected at the entrance into the Shrine like gate fee. There is commission, but when you are depositing money, you pay 1.4% Transfer fee to get your Naira Converted To Dollar, then you pay additional 0.5% fee to passfolio. Thereafter, you will pay nothing on your trades. I will also recommend that when you are depositing your money, you should do the transfer from a banking hall, as this will reduce your entrance fee by 0.5% plus bypass some other conditions that are not to your disadvantage when you transfer from your card.

Wishing you the best. Passfolio is still fair, the indirect commission is just like what you get with Chaka or Trove. What I love about Passfolio is that you can invest those small leftover cash as I pointed out in my earlier post today.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by thesilentone(m): 1:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
[quote author=Arizona042 post=108960101][/quote]

Why have you made it appear that this is my post? And NO, I don't know or use this platform.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
STOCK PICKS JAN3 2022

Happy that year 2022 is likely to open on a bullish mode. Our stock pick for today is $GGPI. Behind the scene we want to add more dividend paying stocks to our portfolio, taking advantage of the pullback in the market. We have given a list of standing stocks for January 2022 (we look to buy any of these stocks base on our trading systems).

2022 has already started yielding result for us as notified to our whatsApp members this morning, our trade on UNISWAP is showing 1.4% gain as at time of making this post, token was bought earlier today.

Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account.

Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If this is your passport to making money.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 480 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Laren24(m): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
YerYer:
Check out this chip stock Nvidia (NVDA).
They reported a blockbuster earnings and the stock is up over 8%. Their data centre business is growing exponentially with nice margins.
What stock trading app are you using?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Laren24:

What stock trading app are you using?

NVDA s a stock trading around $300, it should be available in all platforms. You need to be following up this forum more. If you need any assistance please let us know.

There is money to be made here if we follow the right person. But all the good information cannot be free due to the effort put in to get the facts.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Laren24(m): 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
yok:

NVDA s a stock trading around $300, it should be available in all platforms. You need to be following up this forum more. If you need any assistance please let us know.

There is money to be made here if we follow the right person. But all the good information cannot be free due to the effort put in to get the facts.
Your response sounds rude but I overlooked. Asking question is not bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
TODAY IS A GOOD DAY

So many dividend paying stocks we had in mind today jumped up in price. I liquidated some stocks with the hope of buying the likes of SHLX, MPLX, KNOP.

However, the fact that I am unhappy with some APPS tied my hand. Today. I was forced to restrain myself, I am ready to lose the gains that my occur in the above stocks for 2 days, as I decided to seek for a low commission charging APP.

Wishing all more green 2022.

Thanks.

Yusuf Kelani

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Topson88: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you very much!

thesilentone:

Here is an update on your request - As always, do your own DD.

This is a watchlist I have put together which I will rank based on MY criteria in order, yours would/could be different.

Tier 1 - Best
EGP
PSA
CCI
WPC
SPG
CTRE

The rest:
VNQ
RFI
ADC
O

I won't touch for now
PDI
WMC

Cheers

See profile always

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 11:03am On Jan 05, 2022
Happy New year

Pls which platform can someone in Nigeria use to engage in option trading of US stocks

Thanks for anticipated response
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Osas187: 11:28am On Jan 05, 2022
Susily:
Happy New year

Pls which platform can someone in Nigeria use to engage in option trading of US stocks

Boss we don't hear anything from you about the thread you promised us that you will creat this year on a redpill thread.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Susily(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2022
Osas187:
Boss we don't hear anything from you about the thread you promised us that you will creat this year on a redpill thread.

I'll start the thread on 15th January by God's grace
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Osas187: 1:46pm On Jan 05, 2022
Susily:

I'll start the thread on 15th January by God's grace
Alright THANKS.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by EhiszRicheey(m): 3:38pm On Jan 05, 2022
Have you been able to transition successfully into trading foreign stocks??

I love stock trading especially international but I'm a jjc in it and that sucks.
How do I start.
How do one monitor stock market?

UK to be precise.

@op, can u respond pls?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by EhiszRicheey(m): 3:44pm On Jan 05, 2022
[b][/b]I know of a platform that offers good rates, and recommendations of good stocks that you'll make good profits from in no time. Exchange rate at 450/$1. Eagle Global Markets is the platform, you can check them out.

UtilityRational:
Please can any one suggest a good online platform to change Naira to dollar at a cheaper rate. I want to buy some US stock but I don't like the rate am seeing on Trove.

Thanks
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by EhiszRicheey(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2022
I know of CFD's, not options.

Susily:
Happy New year

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 7 JAN 2022
Market in a fearful state, telling us to throw away our emotions. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we are just using charts without indicators (but since we have master our system simple charts are okat to take decisions, between LCID, BTG & SLVO (
we chose one to buy today). My bet goes to SLVO, I jetisson all emotions.
. Like what we learn at school about good statistical indicators, we will say for example that mean is better than median as it can be used for further calculation. SLVO is good as the monthly divedend can be used for further investment in TOKENS. Want more profit Maki gist, join our WhatsApp Group - +2348023054935.

Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 480 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 11:27am On Jan 08, 2022
Topson88:
Hì guys, I plan to diversify into an investment with little or no correlation with stocks, REIT comes to mind.
please kindly suggest good UK or US REIT for cash flow. Thanks shocked

Silentone sent you a good response. I like Simon Property Group (SPG) from his list.

If you intend to hold for a few years, I will also recommend Medical Properties Trust (MPW) who lease out medical facilities like hospitals. Their dividend yield is circa 4.8%.

Another good long-term hold is Digital Realty Trust (DLR) who lease out data centres. However, this has a high multiple (PE ratio) which is likely to contract in the current monetary policy environment.

If you are looking for strong/steady companies that might withstand a bear market, you could also look beyond REITs for old "boring" stocks like General Mills (GIS) or Pepsi (PEP). They're not going to generate exciting growth numbers but they allow for capital preservation with some decent dividend yields.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Laren24(m): 12:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hello everyone. I know this is transgression, I apologise so much.

I have an urgency in which I need to go back to my school and do clearance, and am owing my school, I have been able to save 25k out of the 87.3k am owing school. I'm imploring and begging in your humble mercy and pity to assist in anyway you can. I pray God won't put you in a position to beg people for support. ���

Pls everyone your support is needed anyway you can.

Access bank
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Topson88: 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2022
4Play:

Silentone sent you a good response. I like Simon Property Group (SPG) from his list.

If you intend to hold for a few years, I will also recommend Medical Properties Trust (MPW) who lease out medical facilities like hospitals. Their dividend yield is circa 4.8%.

Another good long-term hold is Digital Realty Trust (DLR) who lease out data centres. However, this has a high multiple (PE ratio) which is likely to contract in the current monetary policy environment.

If you are looking for strong/steady companies that might withstand a bear market, you could also look beyond REITs for old "boring" stocks like General Mills (GIS) or Pepsi (PEP). They're not going to generate exciting growth numbers but they allow for capital preservation with some decent dividend yields.

Thanks for your post.

Am still trying to wrap my head around dividend stocks.

For example for GIS which yield is about 3percent. Does that mean if i invest 1000 dollars, i will get around 30 dollars as dividend for a whole year cry ?

Yok wrote a beautiful post about REITs which includes Orchid capital with an excellent yield of 15% but my fear like most dividend stock is that the stock price has gradually fallen from about 15 dollars to 4.64.

Please why do people invest in dividend stocks when the yields are either small or the stock price gradually reduce to cause investors a loss rather than profit?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:44pm On Jan 08, 2022
Topson88:

Thanks for your post.

For example for GIS which yield is about 3percent. Does that mean if i invest 1000 dollars, i will get around 30 dollars as dividend for a whole year cry ?

Yok wrote a beautiful post about REITs which includes Orchid capital with an excellent yield of 15% but my fear like most dividend stock is that the stock price has gradually fallen from about 15 dollars to 4.64.

Please why do people invest in dividend stocks when the yields are either small or the stock price gradually reduce to cause investors a loss rather than profit?

Mistake that most of us makes when investing in dividend stocks is that, as at the pint we want to buy, we just want to buy immediately without waiting for the right time. For example SBSW, SSSS are good dividend stocks at good buying zone at the moment. Mistake we made is that we buy at highs and as we believe the stocks are for long term we fail to sell at small loss and end end up holding such stocks with big losses..

Overseas people buy divided stocks that pay small dividend due to low interest in deposits over there. Some investment in Government securities even attracts no interest. This is the reason why subscribing to our service is important. We can guide you.

Will follow up on this as time goes on

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE
Today proceeded according to our plan. We now have SLVO, BTG in our portfolio.

Like the popular saying "I cannot come and kill myself". These are relatively safe stocks, our dividends are guaranteed. However, if the stock hit a strong resistance point, we will sell.

On familiarizing ourselves with our trading plaform, I observed that we cannot buy fractional shares on Passfolio platform? So take note, for those of us that will like to buy 0.001 shares of TSLA, you can do it somewhere else.

Please note that arrangement is about to be finalized for you to get our stock picks on demand, any day and anytime for just NGN200. . We assure you that you will be getting good stock suggestions that will make you money. We need to wage war against losses in our portfolio, we must make profit this year 2022 and thereafter.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2022
Topson88:

Thanks for your post.

I wrote a long reply to this but got banned by the spambot.

In a nutshell, you will get $30 in a year for your $1,000.00 if the yield is 3%. The reason for investing is for the cashflow given how difficult it is to find suitable alternatives and low interest/savings rates you get in the Western world. But it's more suitable if you have large capital in the first place.

The higher the yield, the more likely it's unsustainable as the dividend will be cut. If you are looking for a short-term play with high yields, try Zim Integrated Shipping Services (Zim) where the yield for this year will be +20% if you include special dividend.

PS: When I initially typed this reply before the spambot got in the way Zim's share price was lower.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:02pm On Jan 18, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE- 18 JAN 2022
NASDAQ is down on issue of rising rate among others. We are taking the market more serious than before. With all confidence we can confirm that we now have a trading system that we would follow consistently. For our trades that are on, if the stocks drops below our stop loss level, we are out. It is a case of whatever is worth doing is worth doing well.

The trades we have on are BTU, SID & BTG.

Again we want to say that it is no joke that 90% of investors in the market will lose (this is worldwide not just in Nigeria). We need to adhere to good rules of trading/investing, buy into an uptrend, sell into resistance, be willing to keep losses small and you need subscription to the right tools and services (if you are using the chart from your broker or free version of charting platforms, this is not enough)

There is money in this game if you play it correctly!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2022
SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!
Below is dividend received on SSSS, big dividend paying stock in the Finance Industry. This dividend is from buying just a fractional share, ie 0._ _ _.

Dividend is good, but these days I will give more preference to capital appreciation. Dividend stocks tend to stay in one price level for too long, in the long/medium timeframe
stocks with capital appreciation will always win. However, if you do not like risk, dividend may be good for you. I have a list of good quality dividend stock picks, will post them here soon, if you cannot find the one you can risk your funds on this list plus some others I have mentioned, probably you are risk conscious to the extreme shocked

Do not forget you will soon be able to get our stock picks for just NGN200 maximum anytime anyday anywhere, watchout

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by freelancesafety(m): 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
Are you interested in making money from the global foreign exchange market and have no knowledge or experience , you can make use of a trusted and reliable account manager with guaranteed profits daily and weekly, join this forex account manager via Telegram I have been using for months with very impressive results and guaranteed returns , @smart_fxtrader

Note: You will have 100% control of your trading accounts and funds, and can opt out anytime.

@smart_fxtrader
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agadapromise98(m): 10:00am On Jan 20, 2022
Pls for a newbie which app is the most advisable to use and why
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:05am On Jan 20, 2022
ANOTHER DIVIDEND RECEIVED/BEST APPS
It takes time to build up a good portfolio. This is one of the dividend we received again yesterday.

On good App for trading Global stocks, that is very easy to open trading account with. For now the best are:

- Passfolio: Has all categories of stocks, plus block chain tokens, and you can invest even your small divided if too small. Also you are free from the Nigeria Government Policies that are not business friendly.

- CHAKA- Very customer friendly, company is very liquid if you need your money, as you put in the request your money lands in your bank account in a matter of minutes. I will tell you that this is the Jagaban of the Nigerian APPs, they have currency bullion van and duly registered with regulatory agencies in Nigeria and US?

Use my link and get welcome gifts from any of the APPs/some mentoring from our side.

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agadapromise98(m): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2022
The experts in the house pls I have only my NIN slip can I open chaka or trove

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2022
agadapromise98:
The experts in the house pls I have only my NIN slip can I open chaka or trove
You are welcome. NIN is okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.