Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613095 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agadapromise98(m): 3:48pm On Jan 20, 2022
yok:

You are welcome. NIN is okay.
thanks for the reply

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:55pm On Jan 20, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 20 JAN 2021
Towards the end on the Trading day, there was sell off in the market. One of our trades was hit, we escape with 10% loss on the trade, however commision inclusive (this is a time that small or no commission will be appreciated, but for APPS domiciled in Nigeria zero commission may take some time to come, probably if the volume of business increase and there is a more business friendly Government poicyn), the loss was bearable for our account size. For the rest of the week we stay on the sideline.

Sometimes better to take a small loss than a big one. To ensure our longevity we need to know when to sell, recovering from a big loss can be very difficult!!!

Market is in a zone were predicting what will happen is somehow difficult, this may extend till next week especially 26 and 27 when FOMC meeting for Jan 2022 will take place.

Tommorrow is another day, we will review the losing trade to see what could have been done better on BTU

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sayo147(f): 7:05pm On Jan 21, 2022
Mods pls help us ....... this thread is slowly getting under

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
LIVE MARKET COMMENT 21 JAN 2022
Another tough day in the market. But everyday in the market, there are always opportunities, but we change our style to play along.

After monitoring the activities for today, some strong stocks were spared the shooting down of the stars. We will continue to follow up on the likes of: SOFI, MGI, LCID, APRN etc. If we are buying in this bearish times we make sure: 1- we scale down. 2- buy only good quality stocks probably with some stories behind them (MGI & APRN may be acquired if the Management gets the right offer). 3. Buy some dividend paying stocks (but snag here is the lack of capital appreciation).

Finally, I want to correct one of my previous comments on Passfolio, fractional shares are allowed, but you will have to buy at market, if put at limit the platform will not execute (just tested it with 0.50 of LCID shares, market is bearish to buy my normal quantity).

Wishing everybody happy weekend. We should not panic. Especially for the blockchain side, these tokens are for the long term, we should just try and absorb the heat, however we should limit ourselves to the top tokens only like BTC, ETHE, MANA, TERA POLYGON, MATIC and use your trading system (if you have no trading system, we can give you one) for entries/buy in trickles don't buy large amount jut at once we are missing the bull, this is a waiting time!!!

Look forward to our stock picks for start of next week. We will give you a number of choices, some are already indicated above (only that we would add some dividend plays, do you know that when market is falling we can buy covered call ETFs for some dividends, also the price of these ETFs will not fall drastically neither are they likely to rise in price, for this reason you know you are just buying the covered call ETF for the time the bears will go away and you can sell and move to regular stocks).

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 5:11am On Jan 22, 2022
Also, To those new to stock & Cryptocurrency investing,

Registration is still ONGOING to join the next cohorts of The Effective Investment Course starting on Saturday, 29th of January 2022.

Gain access to resources that will help you take sound investment decisions in the foreign stock market, and Learn the key strategies of investing in cryptocurrencies.

*Also, Registering for the course gives you a 2weeks FREE subscription on the mentoring club & the Crypto Group

The course will cover all areas from :
•financial planning
•money management
•stock/coin market analysis
•stock/ coin investment analysis
•picking winning stocks/coin
•portfolio design
•when to buy stocks/coin
•when to sell stocks/coin
•future-proofing your portfolio
•stock/coin valuation
•personal mentoring
•trading tactics and analysis
• Cryptocurrency Investing
•getting the most from your investment app ... etc
Testimonials abounds on telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g

*If interested, please send me to @crypto_ng on telegram.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agadapromise98(m): 8:39am On Jan 24, 2022
Pls how many days does it take chaka verification to be approved

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2022
agadapromise98:
Pls how many days does it take chaka verification to be approved
I can't remember precisely, you can give them 2days, this is for them to confirm your CSCS account no. I am sure it does not take long 2 to 3 days max should do

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agadapromise98(m): 2:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
yok:

I can't remember precisely, you can give them 2days, this is for them to confirm your CSCS account no. I am sure it does not take long 2 to 3 days max should do
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by civilserva: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
sayo147:

How do you want Mod to help us?
Most young traders left US stock for crypt having the expectation to hit big.
Wait till they come back.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oshdot(m): 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wheeew.... it's so hard to find value play in the current market conditions, but then the following stocks are definitely looking like a bargain if you are an investor with long term horizon:

1. Disney, DIS
2. Mercadolibre, MELI
3. PayPal, PYPL
4. Corsair Gaming, CRSR
5. Alibaba, BABA

Remember, time spent in the market always beats time spent timing the market. So if you are in for long term, the above listed stocks are trading at great prices.

NB: The above is my personal opinion, not investment advice.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 4:10am On Jan 25, 2022
oshdot:
Wheeew.... it's so hard to find value play in the current market conditions, but then the following stocks are definitely looking like a bargain if you are an investor with long term horizon:

1. Disney, DIS
2. Mercadolibre, MELI
3. PayPal, PYPL
4. Corsair Gaming, CRSR
5. Alibaba, BABA

Remember, time spent in the market always beats time spent timing the market. So if you are in for long term, the above listed stocks are trading at great prices.

are they dividend paying stocks?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 4:10am On Jan 25, 2022
oshdot:

1. Disney, DIS
2. Mercadolibre, MELI
3. PayPal, PYPL
4. Corsair Gaming, CRSR
5. Alibaba, BABA

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 6:40am On Jan 25, 2022
oshdot:

1. Disney, DIS
2. Mercadolibre, MELI
3. PayPal, PYPL
4. Corsair Gaming, CRSR
5. Alibaba, BABA

Stocks are much more investable than they were last year as the prices have come down. Worth taking a look at the major names: Microsoft (MSFT), Alphabet (GOOG), and Meta/Facebook (FB).

I added Gentherm (THRM) and Pinterest (PINS) to my stock portfolio (my main funds remain in indexes). I also intend to add to Xpel and Lam Research (LRCX). Still eyeing Finwise Bancorp (FINW) and Etsy.

No idea where these are going in the next few months. With geo-political tensions, interest rate being increased and liquidity being drained by the Federal Reserves, and this being an election year, stocks can go down further. But I think they are reasonably priced for the next few years.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 6:45am On Jan 25, 2022
sayo147:

This thread was always going to go "under" as the stock market doesn't in the long run work the way people wanted: a means to make a quick buck.

Stocks generally reward patience, long term outlook, risk management, and diligent research. Most people, including me, are better off investing in indexes anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oshdot(m): 8:45am On Jan 25, 2022
ukay2:

Honestly, I am not the guy that always go 'dividend- paying' stock hunting, but then the oracle of Omaha, Warren Buffet that is, will tell you otherwise grin.

For me it's all about looking to get great value stocks at great prices, and then stay invested in them as long as I can. And to answer your question, no they are not dividend paying stocks, DIS paid dividends in the past, but the company said it was suspending dividend payment for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by oshdot(m): 9:07am On Jan 25, 2022
4Play:

Stocks are much more investable than they were last year as the prices have come down. Worth taking a look at the major names: Microsoft (MSFT), Alphabet (GOOG), and Meta/Facebook (FB).

I added Gentherm (THRM) and Pinterest (PINS) to my stock portfolio (my main funds remain in indexes). I also intend to add to Xpel and Lam Research (LRCX). Still eyeing Finwise Bancorp (FINW) and Etsy.

No idea where these are going in the next few months. With geo-political tensions, interest rate being increased and liquidity being drained by the Federal Reserves, and this being an election year, stocks can go down further. But I think they are reasonably priced for the next few years.

I totally agree with you, I mean any serious long term investor will always look to get MSFT, GOOG, and FB at great prices, but then my present concerns with large cap tech companies is that they are all currently trading at outrageous earnings multiples. In short they have all risen too much, and too fast. Got in on AMZN recently though, and I am looking to add FB, MSFT, and more of NVDA soon, but not yet grin.

Was invested in ETSY up until the first trading days of the year, but then the moment it broke through the 200MA on the daily chart I sold off the shares, and I am glad I did. Looking to get back in soon though as it's a company I see myself holding for the long term.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
STOCK PICKS JAN 24 2022

Bears still around 13161.19 support still stands. Market in risk off mode. We need to control our emotion we just need to wait for the trends to improve. If we need to trade we need to keep our stop loss small and reduce quantities we are buying. This is opportunity to pick up some cheap dividend paying stocks like: BKE, GGN, IEP,RC, SSSS, USOI, etc for more list join our whatsApp group on +2348023054935 . Cash is king in an uncertain market like the current situation

We have revealed our trading system in Trading Plan Blueprint ,available for sale as PDF plus 2 videos.
Join our WhatsApp group on +2348023054935 and you will be surprised by the positive impact this will have on your portfolio

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 25 JAN
OIL STOCKS ARE RISING +PLUS 40% DIVIDEND YIELD STOCK
Oil stocks are up today. There is an inflation fighting stock with over 40% dividend yield only snag is that it is one paid once a year!!! Continue following is to know the stock angry

Today we are doing away with any attachment to a particular stock, we will rely solely on our system which we are proud to recommend to anybody that is interested. Due to the state of the market, a system that factor in risk is very important. Today we are likely to buy from this list: [b]CPG, GGN, AROC [/b]etc

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Hamachi(f): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Hamachi:
Also, To those new to stock & Cryptocurrency investing,

Registration is still ONGOING to join the next cohorts of The Effective Investment Course starting on Saturday, 29th of January 2022.

Gain access to resources that will help you take sound investment decisions in the foreign stock market, and Learn the key strategies of investing in cryptocurrencies.

*Also, Registering for the course gives you a 2weeks FREE subscription on the mentoring club & the Crypto Group

The course will cover all areas from :
•financial planning
•money management
•stock/coin market analysis
•stock/ coin investment analysis
•picking winning stocks/coin
•portfolio design
•when to buy stocks/coin
•when to sell stocks/coin
•future-proofing your portfolio
•stock/coin valuation
•personal mentoring
•trading tactics and analysis
• Cryptocurrency Investing
•getting the most from your investment app ... etc
Testimonials abounds on telegram channel m y c r y p t o n g

*If interested, please send me to @crypto_ng on telegram.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 9:54am On Jan 26, 2022
oshdot:

I totally agree with you, I mean any serious long term investor will always look to get MSFT, GOOG, and FB at great prices, but then my present concerns with large cap tech companies is that they are all currently trading at outrageous earnings multiples. In short they have all risen too much, and too fast. Got in on AMZN recently though, and I am looking to add FB, MSFT, and more of NVDA soon, but not yet grin.

Was invested in ETSY up until the first trading days of the year, but then the moment it broke through the 200MA on the daily chart I sold off the shares, and I am glad I did. Looking to get back in soon though as it's a company I see myself holding for the long term.

Big cap tech - MSFT, FB, APPLE, NVDA, GOOG - are all relatively reliable and their valuations aren't excessive judged by price to earnings ratios. AMZN is also good but I feel like it got a pandemic boost due to online shopping. Their cloud division remains a strong long-term growth driver but I feel MSFT's Azure cloud offers strong competition too

The other names I mentioned - Pinterest, Etsy, Gentherm, Finwise - are all very high risk so won't recommend them to anyone. That being said, I think Etsy has good long term prospects due to "network effects." More buyers on the platform attract more sellers which in turn attracts more buyers....Its valuation is now more reasonable in the $140 area compared to when it was +$300.

I am already looking to sell my Pinterest Holdings due to reports yesterday that 7 senior executives left the company in the last few weeks!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by highcurrent: 11:57am On Jan 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by highcurrent: 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2022
4Play:

Big cap tech - MSFT, FB, APPLE, NVDA, GOOG - are all relatively reliable and their valuations aren't excessive judged by price to earnings ratios. AMZN is also good but I feel like it got a pandemic boost due to online shopping.

GOOG, FB, BABA all at nice prices, Buffett has his eyes on these...

We might be see substantial surge towards year end...

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
[WE GOT THE SUPPORT LEVEL RIGHT/WHAT IS EXPECTATION TODAY

STOCK PICKS JAN 26 2022- WE ARE YOUR ORIGINAL CONTENT PROVIDER AND YOU CAN RELY ON US FOR THE BEST ANALYSIS ABOUT THE MARKET

We seem to have gotten the support level right, the current level look like a strong support with high residual orders in the system, we will use the inside bar range 13,876.61 to 13094.65, we go with whichever side the market breaks out to, especially about an hour after the FOMC report is out. $CPG is our pick for today.
Some early prices are shown below. Today likely to be bullish as long as TSLA comes to market with report above the estimate.
Need more stock ideas or want to know what we are doing in our account? Join our WhatsApp group on +2349095701197 and you will be surprised of the positive impact this will have on your account.
Our Trading Plan Blueprint Manual plus free trading system video is now available. The package is a PDF plus 2 videos. If this is your passport to making money.
Sign up with the major trading Apps via our profile page and receive a welcome gift plus some assistance from us via email and whatsApp. We can guide you for the 1st few days after funding your account and free membership of our Group. For the free membership of our group, there are some terms and conditions that apply. Please e-mail us once you have funded your account via our link with trove and we will send you the cheat sheet and add you to the WhatsApp group free for one month.

Caution: This is for information purposes only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source. Also, Institutions can afford to suffer big losses without going burst compared with an individual, you cannot follow them blindly (you need to at least have some knowledge/your own plan).

This document remains the personal property of Target technical analysis. Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2022
WE DO DIVIDEND TRADING VERY WELL

As shown below, we bought a stock on Tuesday and by Friday it will be ex-div day. This is dividend collection made easy.

Follow us and we would be giving our more good stuff.

We have another good dividend stock pick that has the potential for immediate capital appreciation!!! Check RC

This why over 500 followers on twitter are following us. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Look forward to our service where you can get all our daily picks just for NGN200, covering Nigeria Stock Picks, Global stocks and blockchain Tokens.

Wishing everybody a beautiful day.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Speeddial(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2022
Alexandre7:
Over 1500%

$TSLA

What platform is this?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Speeddial(m): 3:53pm On Jan 26, 2022
smitten99:
Just got verified on 212

abeg any stock recommendations for a newbie like me smiley

@oakpearl and co

starting with $200 via Gpay

Bro trade 212 works in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Speeddial post=109710704]
If you are new. It may be better to start with a dividend paying stock. A[b]ROC, Archrock looks good.[/b] Dividend plus capital appreciation possibility.

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Look forward to our service where you can get list of our daily stocks for just NGN200. We have done all the work for you.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
DESPITE ALL THE DREAD ABOUT FOMC WHY IS MARKET GOING UP PRIOR TO REPORT RELEASE!!!

The answer is fairly simple, big money pays for various subscription services to get idea about this type of information before time, For example the market is expecting 1st rate rise to be in March and there is expected to be at least 4 rate rises this year. However, despite knowing these information before hand, there are subscription services by the likes of Reuters (subscription only for big money, use to be some six figures monthly, the subscribers will get something like a text of reports about 2 minutes before the general public and this 2 minutes gap can deliver million in profits for big money). The essence of this is that there is no way retail traders can rely on news to beat the market, the information you are getting is already outdated once the public gets it.

The way out is for us to have a trading system, which is the area of our own expertise. You want to beat the market? It is essential to get our signals, it will put you ahead of many other traders . We are wating for 8pm Nigeria time, if Fed report agrees with paragraph one or is softer, there will be more bullish move by close of market.

Equally, TSLA earnings report after close of market today, if positive will move up the general market and the EV stocks in particular.

Let us enjoy the rest of the market day, it has been a good day for the market and we will continue again tommorrow. .
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by agadapromise98(m): 8:26am On Jan 27, 2022
Chaka users pls how much is chaka referral earning

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.