Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613910 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by bossbiz(f): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2022
yok:
SOME STOCKS AGAINST 21 MARCH 2022 (YOU CAN BUY TOWARD CLOSE OF MARKET ON FRIDAY)

We are enjoying this market die. 18 March was another good day.

These are some stocks from our daily picks for Monday. I don't know what is the laest happening on Russia Ukraine matter (but let us still hold on to our Oil trades):

SOFI, UGP

Have a good weekend.

We are empowering the retail traders to make cool profits. Get our daily picks for a monthly subscription of NGN2k. This will end up as one of the best decision you have ever made.

please your input would be appreciated.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 6:11am On Mar 21, 2022
bossbiz:
hello beautiful people,
please i am new to all these stocks trading thing, would appreciate small explaining concerning the text tagged.
i am currently holding few stocks with Bamboo but they are not really making any positive impact to my portfolio

Buying stocks in most cases, it's best to have a long term view, diversify your portfolio, spreading your risks levels......

I think you're having the wrong mindset, about investments in stocks.......

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:28am On Mar 21, 2022
FANTASTIC WEEKEND FOR SOME BLOCKCHAIN TOKENS
Over the weekend AUDIO and RARE gained over 100% and 50% respectively within one day. And this week these class if assets may repeat the feat or give substantial gain again. Which one should you buy? Ask us via DM for answer!!!

We cannot dull ourselves, bought APE this morning and we had 3% gain in our pocket as at 7am.

You need to subscribe to our service to be informed when there are these type of potential gains on the table. For now subscrption is available for 2k promo price, may go back to the NGN6K regular price.

We do nothing but watch Global Stocks/ Blockchain tokens to deliver gains to our followers including you.

https://twitter.com/analysistarget
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2022
OPENING OF MARKET 22 MARCH
Energy and commodities stock are back, thanks to the Russia/Ukraine crisis. However, let us remember our children signing round the chair game. Let us avoid buying extremely overbought stocks.

Blockchain industry should be doing well, as usual facebook has triggered NFT catalyst. Let us relax and watch.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:41am On Mar 22, 2022
MARKET IS UNPREDICTABLE- STOCK PICKS 22 MARCH
As we are sending this message, we may here later today that Russia/Ukraine are on peace talk again. Oil retracing and stock indices improving are signaling this. Thus pullback in oil stocks may happen. We should be in strong stocks only. For China, we should throw away any bearish idea at the moment. Our stock picks today: ARLP, XOM (you are to put these tickets into your trading system about 1hr after market opens, if they look oka buy, if not probably there is a recent news that has changed the situation, then wait) . The fact that you have a trading signal does not mean buy immediately, you may need to wait if the situation has changed or maybe an opportunity to buy at a cheaper price

Today is a 50-50% chance day for bulls/bears, NASDAQ is about to breakout of a resistance point.

We can be your mentor plus get all our daily stock picks/tips at a promotional price of NGN2k per Month instead of the regular price of NGN6K per month. For details send "STOCK PICKS" to whatsapp +2348023054935

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2022
YOU CAN'T RELY ON NEWS AND BE PROFITABLE IN TRADING- DID YOU SEE THE UKRAINE NEWS AT 6PM ON FRONTPAGE PLUS ABOVE POST AT ABOUT 10AM- GET BEST GIST ON GLOBAL STOCKS HERE
I am sure big funds had this Ukraine information on Monday (don't ask me how I know, there are subscription services that give eye witness news by satellite worldwide to subscribers, the Customers are basically big institutions, the cost is over$1000 per monthly, one of Buffet's companies runs one). The lesson here is that you cannot win in this market as a news or findamentals trader competing against the big money.

Have you noticed FLOKI INU adverts recently, in December 2021, we have pointed out that Influencers have been appointed to start promoting the coin. If you value your money, just ignore the advert and focus on your trading system to show you from the strong blockchain tokens whick one is in a goid buying zone. Fliku Inu is a meme coin and may probably be a very risky investment (full stop, a word is enough for the wise).

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:19am On Mar 23, 2022
A VERY GOOD MORNING WITH DIVIDEND/MARKET LIKELY TO MOVE UP- 14509 RESISTANCE ON NASDAQ
Received some dividend today. Market likely to resume uptrend. Our stock pick today are TME, EXPR.

We can be your mentor? For details +234 8 0 2:3 0 5 4 935

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:30am On Mar 23, 2022
IT IS TIME FOR CHAKA, TROVE AND/OR BAMBOO TO BRING US BLOCKCHAIN TOKENS

Our truly Nigeria APPs should not allow this halfcast Passfolio [/b]to take the shine off from them. They should give us blockchain tokens ASAP.

I don't know what this BAMBOO people are doing, with an office in Ghana, if Nigeria Government want to spoil business, why can't BAMBOO Ghana start immediately (E joo E maje ki owo Oyinbo jona ooo, the market is ready for whoever takes the initiative , [b]we should not mind our Nigerian Government beign a bully, at least we can operate from other friendly places)
. give us what we want. Please we want the APPs to give us blockchain tokens

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2022
US #STOCK PICKS 24 MARCH
Market at a high risk point, every trade is better considered with the downward risk as at time of entry. We want to shift to the #blockchain side. Our pick for today is $RAREUSD (risk to downside looks minimal as strong support is less than 10%.

Continue to follow us, if you have bought APEUSD as at the time we recommended. You should be sitting on about 30% profit by now. That is under 2 weeks shocked

Below is the weekly sector performance as at close of 23 March 2022.

We love this Global stock market, there is good money here.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Arizona042: 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
Willie2015:

We are left with

Passfolio
TradeZero
I don't know why Passfolio site has not been opening since 2 days. I have missed out some fantastic trade setups.

I jux tire!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
Arizona042:

I don't know why Passfolio site has not been opening since 2 days. I have missed out some fantastic trade setups.

I jux tire!
--------------
Pls check ur internet connection. if U are in my kind of location, Glo and Etisalat may not open passfolio. Other networks will. I have just check it now and I have already placed a trade today.

And if U have any complain, send a mail to them, you will get a response
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 5:54pm On Mar 24, 2022
Arizona042:

I jux tire!

If its airtel line .. u are using to browse

Use MTN or any other line...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Arizona042:

I jux tire!
Are you able to trade now! Also the APP can be slow, use the web option as it is faster. I realize that I am more at home with the Webb option via Chrome, as the APP does slow motion most of the time

Also, if you have a problem like this you can easily call a number like mine, at least the problem can be solved faster, waiting for 2 days is too much? shocked This evening again I just put in an order, very smooth sailing.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 6:38am On Mar 25, 2022
Momentum play in the Cannabis sector. Huge room for runners, already 30+ up since time of post.

Jumping in on these two at the start of market;

SNDL - high risk high reward

TLRY - no strings attached

Disclaimer: This is not a recommendation, due diligence is advised.

Inputs are welcomed
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Zagee:
Momentum play in the Cannabis sector. Huge room for runners, already 30+ up since time of post.

Jumping in on these two at the start of market;

SNDL - high risk high reward

TLRY - no strings attached

Disclaimer: This is not a recommendation, due diligence is advised.

Inputs are welcomed
This is a good call. This is the second time premarket is showing this, for the week. [b][/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Arizona042: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2022
yok:

Are you able to trade now! Also the APP can be slow, use the web option as it is faster. I realize that I am more at home with the Webb option via Chrome, as the APP does slow motion most of the time

Also, if you have a problem like this you can easily call a number like mine, at least the problem can be solved faster, waiting for 2 days is too much? shocked This evening again I just put in an order, very smooth sailing.

Does Passfolio offer extended market trading (pre and After market trading) ?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:40am On Mar 25, 2022
Arizona042:

Does Passfolio offer extended market trading (pre and After market trading) ?

No for stocks .
It is better to stick to normal market opening hours. But blockchain tokens can be traded 24 hrs.

Trading pre or extended hours are risky due to low liquidity that leads to what we can say can be unusually high prices (big spread between buy and ask in periods of low liquidity).
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
MARKET IS TOUGH- SOLD SOLANA
Will continue watching the market over the weekend. Will likely make a move for Monday.

How I wish I had a system like what we are using now, a long time ago. No problem we continue. Shipping stocks are coming up, we will follow up.

Happy weekend to all. This time has been a busy time for us. We are just focus on this global stocks, as there is money here, especially if we catch the trend early. If we are in MLPs, we should hold, they should be moving with the US promise to sell more Gas to Europe?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 4:56pm On Mar 26, 2022
WHAT ARE WE BUYING OVER THE WEEKEND
Having a trading system is good. We looked at the Marijuana stocks yesterday at our entry period, unfortunately we did not buy as most were in overbought zone. reviewing the Senate approval in the coming week that is expected, we want to wait for next 2 weeks before looking at this industry again, there is likely to be a gap up against early next week, what may happen thereafter is unknown (may start falling again), buying now is like playing the news which can be dangerous.

Today we bought SKLUSD, already our in/out commission is covered.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 8:14am On Mar 27, 2022
TargetT:

Having a trading system is good. We looked at the Marijuana stocks yesterday at our entry period, unfortunately we did not buy as most were in overbought zone. reviewing the Senate approval in the coming week that is expected, we want to wait for next 2 weeks before looking at this industry again there is likely to be a gap up against early next week, what may happen thereafter is unknown (may start falling again), buying now is like playing the news which can be dangerous.

grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by debeey87(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2022
@yok, how do you make withdrawal from your trove account asides the naira or dorm acvt options
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
debeey87:
@yok, how do you make withdrawal from your trove account asides the naira or dorm acvt options
There are 3 options: you mentioned 2. The 3rd one is via the virtual on line Trove Card. This is useful if you want to retain the USD for transactions on other websites that accepts USD, like Amazon, Alibaba etc.

I stick to the simple way, I withdraw money to my Local bank account. See one that we did today (we withdraw money from time to time, it is an indication that at least we are making some money from our trades/give report on stress tests of the APP if necessary.

Actually you made us post today. We want to remain quiet once a while, so that others can bring their ideas, our followers on Twitter give us more encouragement than those in Nairaland. But no problem, we will continue our good work and be more serious to deliver profits to our subscribers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2022
UPDATE ON CANABIZ STOCKS 29 MARCH 2022
Today I see that the Canabiz stocks are regaining their strength. I believe we can now go back to start buying. However our sustem should guide us: TLRY is a good candidate. Other options are: ACD, CRON, AGFY

BEST of luck to all.

We can be your mentor? For details +234 8 0 2:3 0 5 4 935. This is the link to our twitter page: [url]https:/twitter.com/analysistarget[/url]
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
TODAY 29 MARCH IS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS FOR ONE OF OUR PORTFOLIOS

Looking at our scans, the list of stocks in the buying zone is so long, but for someone following the market everyday, you may sometimes want to build on previous scans. We bought a relatively safe stock "SBSW". Another good stock for the day was: YALA.

Generally, GAS/GAS TRANSPORTATION, OIL SERVICES are industries that deserves a place in our portfolios.

We are enjoying this commission free trading, this must be one of the best inventions in recent times. That, if my portfolio is showing a gain of 3%, I can sell it at no cost and move to another one, this is still like magic for those of US who had been paying commission previously. And for the platforms giving us commission free trading, we Want to say a BIG THANK YOU.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:20am On Mar 30, 2022
50% GAIN IN ONE WEEK ON ONE OF OUR RECENT RECOMMENDATIONS
You need to be visiting this page, if you do not, you will be missing opportunity to make money.

See the picture below.

What of if you have had full list of our daily picks, that mean more profit making opportunities. For today's pick check our twitter page in about an hour?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
One stock with a sound fundamentals for mid to long term profit is Nielsen Holdings $NLSN.
I have followed it for about three weeks and it has been doing well.
Yesterday it gained 20% to close at $26.72.
I don’t know how high it will go.
Fundamentals:
Mkt cap- $7.98bn
PE ration - 13.41
Revenue -$3.5bn
EPS - $1.66
Beta - 1.46
With patience, a good entry price will be between $20.75 and $22.60. Wether it gets back that low is another matter entirely.
Do your DD.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
OakPearl:
One stock with a sound fundamentals for mid to long term profit is Nielsen Holdings $NLSN.
I have followed it for about three weeks and it has been doing well.
Yesterday it gained 20% to close at $26.72.
I don’t know how high it will go.
Fundamentals:
Mkt cap- $7.98bn
PE ration - 13.41
Revenue -$3.5bn
EPS - $1.66
Beta - 1.46
With patience, a good entry price will be between $20.75 and $22.60. Wether it gets back that low is another matter entirely.
Do your DD.

Nielsen Holdings rose sharply because it is being sold. The stock will eventually stop trading:

March 29 (Reuters) - Nielsen Holdings (NLSN.N) on Tuesday agreed to go private for $10.06 billion in a sweetened deal with private equity firms led by Elliott Management and Brookfield Asset Management , days after the TV rating firm rejected a bid from the group.

Reporting by Nivedita Balu and Eva Mathews in Bengaluru; Editing by Arun Koyyur

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:46pm On Mar 31, 2022
ANOTHER 21% PROFIT IN 2 DAYS?
If you have visited our Twitter page and bought our recommended blockchain token yesterday 30th March 2022, by now about 21% gain should be in your pocket.

Trading Global stocks without visiting this page or subscribing to our service that is so cheap is like cheating yourself. cool tongue

For our today's recommendation again, you can check our twitter page (check the place regularly we will post a pick from our daily alerts):

We can be your mentor? For details +234 8 0 2 3 0 5 4 9 3 5. This is the link to our twitter page: [url]https:/twitter.com/analysistarget[/url]

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
A GOOD DAY TO TAKE SOME CHIPS OFF THE TABLE
A good soldier knows when to advance and when to retreat!!! Took some profits on some of our trades that are threatened, among them one Canabiz stock!!! With some money in my pocket, I can return to the market over the weekend/next week grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
QUESTION ON DAY TRADING, WHICH APP CAN ALLOW YOU DO IT WITH JUST NGN6K EQUIVALENT
I am happy to inform the numerous people who have been thinking of day trading?

On Passfolio you are allowed to buy a stock and sell it sameday, only caveat is that you can do that type of trade 3 times in a week. So with as little as $10 you can day trade. This is a luxury not previously available on most platforms before unless you have a minimum of 2k.so for the day traders the field is open.

And on the blockchain side, I think you can buy sell sameday as you like (your approximately 1.5% commission per day is the only cost). For me this commission for blockchain token buy sell is a VERY GOOD DEAL.

We can be your mentor? For details +234 8 0 2 3 0 5 4 9 3 5. This is the link to our twitter page: https:/twitter.com/analysistarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
WHAT Do You LIKE ABOUT THE TRADING APP YOU ARE USING
Today, passfolio got me out of some trades for showing me the correct daily profit/loss by individual stock, cumulative profit/loss per individual stock, cummulative/daily profit(loss) for my portfolio. These, are the type of information that the 2 other popular local APP do not give properly (I bet you on this 2 other APP you will not be sure of your daily/cumulative profit/loss on each stock just as a glance) , which is what Passfolio gives.

The APP safe me for the day. We have some ammunition for tomorrow's opportunities against Monday, depending on if things get better in the market. Thank U Passfolio, we are enjoying the platform .

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.