Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613179 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Eagba:
Please oooo can anyone point me to where I monitor/know when US companies are releasing their quarterly earning, by day and just like what forexfactory does for forex trading.
A site that streamline the data for you

Check [url]earningswhisper.com[/url]

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by superemmy(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
Senomii:

Can I buy like $10,000 worth is it safe? Or I should begin with less or just spread it out evenly

How can you be asking if it’s safe. Stock trading is risky business. If I were you I’d start small first, do a more introspective and in-depth research on the bank, the effect of Ukraine crises and it’s effect on the U.S economy.

If the op were to tell you it’s safe and you lost your whole money, who would you blame? Be wise

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
yok:

It may be better to buy small quantity like 25% of what you plan to invest. You know market is at a very risky zone at the moment. Below are some info on WFC for you.

To start investing you need a trading plan, Do you have one?
No it's fine, I actually deal on other stocks, I just felt like including others I'm not familiar with
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
MARKET COMMENT 23 FEB 2022
Another though day in the market. Our scan indicated that the metals (Gold, silver) are still doing well, however, for Gold I hope we should realize that if we buy now, we may be a little late for the party, therefore a tight stop may be necessary. Some stocks we may look at: [b]CRK, LYG, TELL, VNOM [/b]etc.

Russia Ukraine crisis is still affecting the market negatively. We need to apply caution. If Russia does not attack Ukraine by the time we wake up tommorrow morning, there may be some respite for the market!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2022
MARKET COMMENT 24 FEB 2022
The worst has happened with Russia's invasion of Ukraine. Temporarily the "short" side seems to be safe. Commodity stocks are immediate beneficiaries. With OPEC meeting for next week oil will likely remain strong. *CRK* is our stock today.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2022
CONDITION WARRANTS OUR PLAYING ON THE SHORT SIDE 24 FEB 2022
Due to fact that shorting is expected to be a hedge against the buying side, it is expected to be a temporary play, plus the fact that you Will not get any dividend paying ETF (ETF for short side of the market are called inverse ETF) on the short side, example are SQQQ, QID, FNGD, UVXY etc).

So If you buy an inverse ETF, know that you must be ready to sell maximum, like 2 or 3 weeks and do not start with the high leverage 3x type.

Best of luck to all

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
SHORTING SIDE LOOK ENTICING, BUT AGAIN I LOOK AT THE FACTS

This is a dangerous product. I learn if for any reason our 3x investment goes the other way by 33%, we loose all our money?

This is a food for thought. Better option may be playing whatever is on the bullish side!!! See this https://twitter.com/piklverse/status/1496525765957263360.

Due to the above, I want to restrict myself on this short side. Why are we shorting, Russia invade Ukraine, risk: a truce is found suddenly? If we stick to this we will keep our focus where it should be.[/b]

I will scan a number of inverse ETFs, however, whaever we do will only be available to the public at the end of the day. Our Options:
- Buy a Oil/Gas Stock/ETF
- Buy Gold/Silver/ Etf
- Buy an inverse ETF anyone at all

This inverse thing is very tempting. We just made about 8% in [b]UNG
in about 3 days this is my motivating factor for looking at the options above.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2022
MARKET UPDATE 24 FEB 2022
What is happening in the market is telling us that we are playing this game against professionals. In oil stocks there was profit taking in many popular stocks, whether this is to scare away the retail traders? I don't know.

Equally most of the stocks for shorting (inverse ETF), were in overbought zone.

Finally from our shortlist we settled for a commodity ETF CORN. Average buying price 25.16

For this week, we are okay with buying. We may likely join the selling gang.

Happy investing to all. There is money on this market, if we can figure it out, we will make money for life.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
A FANTASTIC DAY -MARKET CLOSING COMMENT 24 FEB 2022

No cause to complain about the market today. The bull showed up unexpectedly on the back of more sanctions against Russia plus favorable unemployment figures for the US.

We want to see if there will be follow through on today's postive movement. However, we should still be mindful of where we put our money, go for good quality stocks only
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2022
US STOCK PICKS 25 FEB
Seems market have discounted the sanctions and bears are back, except we start seeing the negative effect of the sanction on Russia's economy.

We want to watch the market till Monday, but will play on the bearish side with inverse ETFs/Energy stocks.

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by TargetT: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2022
LIVE MARKET COMMENT 25 FEB 2022
The war effect on the market is reducing. If over the weekend Ukraine agrees to dialog with Russia, then the negative effect of the conflict on the market will reduce substantially.

The way the bears stoped suddenly is telling us that following the news to trade may not be profitable. Copper stocks contributed to the bullish move today

Not a bad day today.

Happy weekend to all. Looking forward to the market opening on Monday. No negative surprise is expected. It is looking more like Ukraine is likely to surrender and allow Russia to change the Government!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:37am On Feb 28, 2022
US STOCK PICK 28 FEB 2022
Russia/Ukraine conflict still in the air, initial #market expectations is intact : Oil, Metals/other commodities likely to go up. $ERX, $PAA, $NLOK are our stocks for the Day. Market unpredictable at this stage, but bulls better as 2 parties goes for talk.

Get our daily stock picks for just a token amount. Details coming soon.

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
RUSSIA/UKRAINE IN TALKS
Let us see what the market will make out of this by the end of the day!!!

The few days of the war has made the market very volatile. Any small news seems to have effect on prices, but the daily timeframe seems more stable while the shorter time frames fluctuates much. For this we just need to focus on the daily charts, there is no need to panic. Trading with the trend is important/we are likely to make the biggest losses trying to catch a bottom.

At a time like this only good quality stocks will do. For this reason, in our stock picks we give preference to stocks with at least some earnings. Therefore, our equation is earnings plus uptrend. How do we determine uptrend "our trading system is our guide", those who have our trading systems knows our preferred moving average that will tell us what the trend is

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=yok post=110488542]MARKET COMMENT 23 FEB 2022
Another though day in the market. Our scan indicated that the metals (Gold, silver) are still doing well, however, for Gold I hope we should realize that if we buy now, we may be a little late for the party, therefore a tight stop may be necessary. Some stocks we may look at: CRK, LYG, TELL, VNOM [/b]etc.

Russia Ukraine crisis is still _ _ _ _ _

[b]From the date of our recommendation, did you see how TELL perform?
Very good. Make sure you avail yourself the opportunity if getting our stock picks fot just NGN200 maximum, for Nigeria stocks, Global stocks and Blockchain tokens!!! Be on the lookout to be among those that will be the1st to make some money with this service. We are giving you stock picks using something close to AI technology. AI means artificial intelligent, these are like stocks from a robotic system.

Let us all have a nice day. If Russia and Ukraine agrees good, they have no option. The senseless war has already done enough damage that will linger on for months (inflation) , but ours is just to play along with what the market says
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:09am On Mar 01, 2022
US STOCK PICKS 22 FEB
Playing the market on the oil, commodities/shorting axis is the ace. $PAA $REI [/b]are our stocks for today.Bulls still favored on the price zone. We should be careful as some of the stocks favoured by the crises are overbought some fundamental support is necessary to avoid becoming a bag holder.

Look forward to our daily stock alert coming out soon giving you list of Nigeria, Global stocks and blockchain tokens to buy and make profit.

Following a signal service is the best thing to do today we went back to see some of our old setups on Finviz (these set up took us time to achieve) and we equally picked some ideas here on MLPs.

[b]Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
RUSSIA ISSUE HAS MADE MARKET LOOK SIMPLE?
This is funny, but seems to be the reality on ground did you see our picks for this morning (we bought on Monday), preparing to make the last trade for the week today. The simple equation is for the general market go short, then on sectors: Energy, Metals, commodities.

Wishing everybody, more profits. Only that nobody will be happy with the after effect on world wide inflation rates?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
IF YOU ARE TRADING AND YOU HAVE NOT OPENED ACCOUNT WITH A COMMISSION FREE BROKER- YOU ARE SHORT HANGING YOUSELF/ WHAT ARE SOME OF MY CREDENTIALS?
If not for the likes of passfolio (0% commission), I too may have stopped posting like others. However, I will say, no commission trading is bringing out the beast in us and our morale is high, definitely we should be bringing more money to the market.

We want to continue playing in this market for the long term. We have learnt the ropes: have the right education academically and practically. For the benefit of our followers: I trained at Ghana Stock Exchange and obtained the final certificate passing all required exams,have BSc in Banking & finance, must have read up to 200 trading books minimum (and still continue going over some of the books), subscribed to some of the best investment advisory services, must have bought my first stock over 25yrs ago, use a charting service that keeps most of the market wizards systems/software derivatives at our disposal etc.

With the above, I am sure you should be able to trust us that we mean business in this market. Continue to follow us and you will not be disappointed.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 1 MARCH
Today we bought METC.

Let us see how this will play out in the next few days. We bought strong fundamental. Although there is always something scary about the industry, but we don't intend to hold forever?

Goodnight till tommorrow
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:34am On Mar 02, 2022
US STOCK PICK 2 MAR
This MARKET is unpredictable, support is around 13000 for NASDAQ. Just as pointed out to our WhatsApp Group, there seems to be easy money in the market at the moment buy: Energy/Metal/commodities sectors stocks/ETF plus shorting the general market.

Our pick for today is $METC

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2022
LET US NOT PANIC- THINGS WILL GET SORTED OUT
Market currently is unpredictable. However, we should not try and front run the market, we should play along with the trend.

At the moment. oil stocks are not likely to go wrong, but we should only buy those that have pulled back. Definitely some must pull back. This is essential so that we do not buy at the top.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:22pm On Mar 02, 2022
MARKET OPENING AT 2.30WA- NO MORE DAYTIME SAVING
Oil is going haywire? Something need to stop this war. For now, Oil stocks are kings of the market!!!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
COMMENT AT CLOSE OF MARKET 2 MARCH

Another crazy day in the market. For today we bought FORD MOTORS, PAGP purely on the basis of our indicators.

Tommorrow is another day. Market still in a scary state, we shouls only be buying small quantities, by now we should be thinking of taking profits in some of our trade

Whoever cathes that our trade of Tuesday should be over 10% profitable by now. Goodnight
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by budaatum: 9:36pm On Mar 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdl4aMRYseE

The mayhem that has totally crushed one stock after another for a year breaks through the surface.
https://wolfstreet.com/2022/03/01/this-stock-market-is-coming-unglued-stock-by-stock-2/

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:31am On Mar 03, 2022
US STOCK MARKET COMMENT 3 MARCH
I hope we have been following up our stock picks recently, the performance of our picks has been above average, (this is a taste of what you will get with our NGN200 daily stock picks, it will cover Nigeria stocks, US stocks and Blockchain tokens all these jus for NGN200) . We bought $F $PAGP as our stock for today, we nee to have WEAT in our portfolio too.

NASDAQ likely to show green today, while we await update from the actors in
the Russia crises

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2022
US STOCK MARKET PLAN 4 MARCH
The narrative for the market has not changed ( Oil, Metals .............. etc. But we need to be mindful of the catalyst (Russia crisis) , if the catalyst is gone and it start reflecting on our charts, it is time to consider getting out!

Today we look to just manage our trades/do small alignment our portfolio, but strictly following market narrative.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2022
EARLY COMMENT ON 4 MARCH
This Russia/Ukraine War is derailing markets. Any company with operations in either Countries now stand the risk of the stock goin down. This has added additional risk.

We need to play this market with caution as volatility can be high, we need to keep our stops small. If our stop is hit, we should just take a break from the market for some days.

Now I can see profit taking on those plays that are in alignment with the crisis.

Goodluck.

For some areas in Lagos Electricity is turning our thinking to a war situation scenerio, some people that need some electricity for doing work (just normal light consumption like hair dressers, tailors etc) just need to start moving to another area entirely if they need their sanity or people start taking their phones to neighbour's with generators, another street etc. This creat the need to look for money for relocation, as NEPA has declared to some
areas that their light cab never improve
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 4 MARCH - 6.30PM WA

The market is In a zone where everybody seems to be afraid. Now there is profit taking in most of the stocks.

We may need to slow down in adding to our portfolios, especially those stocks in overbought zones, it is tempting, but some of the risk are just not worth it?

The problem now is that there is a limit to which Russia can be punished without bringing down the market worldwide. Everybody knows this, this is why Russia may continue till Ukraine is captured? This is the truth!!!

Monday will be another day. We need to watch our portfolios, technology stocks are in big danger? We may need to take some losses along the way and cash out our big wins before they turn to loss.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
SOME LOCAL PLATFORMS ARE JUST A BIG MESS
I am always annoyed when a business does not care about Customers. Good customer relations is one of the reason I value Chaka. I remember some issues with the platform not too long ago. Quick intervention by Chaka's top management resolved the matter promptly and it never happened thereafter.

I will not mention this app that is misbehaving at the moment, but is the one that has a supposedly improved platform. Unfortunately they did not do their homework and as usual, half baked platform was presented as new. I hope they sort out themselves fast.

Market was fairly difficult today, but as usual we are looking forward to next week.

Let is take caution in this market. We need to keep our stop low, 8 to 10% loss should be our maximum. If you loose over 50% on a trade, it is too much recovering can be pretty difficult. This was emplified by this Russia crisis, if you invest I. A Russian based business or one that has substantial operation in Ukraine and the market handed you 90% loss in 3 days (except you have very small investment in the stock), recovering from such a loss can be a very big task. Assuming your initial investment was 10$, 90% loss takes it to 1%, the following day the stock gains 40%, you are back at 1.40%, if another time the stock gains 50% again you are at 2.10$, how many 50% gains will take you back to $10, I leave that to you.

I am worried, but not too much 7about people not posting a lot here, have you visited other US stock forums? Is there any that is more active and informative than this? Please let me know and I will be part of it too.

I will be posting the best time of the Trading day to make your purchases, very important as it works. I just missed 3% gain for disobeying the rule today. Earlier in the week, obeying this made me a huge 6% profit in one day cool
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
HAPPY WEEKEND TO EVERYBODY- RELAXING WITH SOME REVIEWS OF ZONE STOCKS WITH UNDER THE RADAR UPTRND MOVES

I love this global stock market. Opportunities shows up from time to time and the dull moments are few.

Along the opportunities brought by the Ukraine crisis, energy stocks have done well and recently coal stocks too joined the rally. Nairaland frontpage today seems tobe telling us that the crisis may likely get messy with Belarus assisting Russia. It mean Monday may be brutal for the market (no change in narrative).

On Monday, aside energy we should look at industries: steel, fertilizer, aluminum (stocks here are few and many close to 100% gains if you look at their price in the last 2 months, unwillingness to take risk prevented many of us from participating, no problem don't blame yourself). Funny thing is that fertilizer/oil seems to go together.

Please do not overthink or try to do any fundamental thinking (the charts will always catch up with the fundamentals, news sometimes deceives, but charts don't lie) , let the charts/system tell you where to put your money.

Wishing everybody happy new week in advance. Did you see the news about Citadel and blochains, please check it up, just for notification purpose only.

I have not visited YouTube to see what stocks people are recommending recently? And my account now looks better than before, I even have more stock ideas than I can cope with? Relying on YouTube for stock picks is easy route to loss making, get your own system. How can you get a system uh 7:continue to follow us grin
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 11:45am On Mar 06, 2022
Happy Sunday folks.
Please is there a suitable app for trading commodities accessible by Nigerians?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:29pm On Mar 06, 2022
Zagee:
Happy Sunday folks.
Please is there a suitable app for trading commodities accessible by Nigerians?

There are many sites for commodity trading. If you go via CFD you will get those that accepts low deposit like pepperstone.Com : capital. Com . For the likes of [b]interactive brokers [/b]minimum deposit is around 5k.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.