Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613149 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:38am On Mar 07, 2022
WELCOME TO ANOTHER NEW WEEK- MARKET THEAM STILL: OIL/METALS/COMMODITIES/INVERSE ETF

No story to tell today. Market still influenced by the Russia crisis and inflation fear.

Our stock peak today is CVI - this is like the one of the oil stocks still waiting at the park.

Market is risky NASDAQ lost 2.78% last week, playing the bear side seems to be a good bet.
[sub][/sub]

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget6

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Zagee: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2022
Cool. Thanks. I will check them out.
yok:

There are many sites for commodity trading. If you go via CFD you will get those that accepts low deposit like pepperstone.Com : capital. Com . For the likes of [b]interactive brokers [/b]minimum deposit is around 5k.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
US STOCK PICKS 7 MARCH 2022/ *EARLY BIRD OFFER OF OUR FULL DAILY STOCK PICKS [/b]LIST*
Oil seems to be the buzz word in the market today. Now anything oil seems to be moving. Our stock today is CVI, *for NGN2, OOO you can have our daily stock picks for one month,* this is an introductory price compared with NGN6, 000 which is the normal price. Paying for subscription mean you will get at least 5 stock picks each, at least 3 days in a week instead on one that we normally indicate on our WhatsApp/twitter messages. These are stocks that have been screened using the best indicators/AI systems.

[b]For today some of the stocks are: PSQ, CVE, SID, ICL, CVI, RWM

Send stock picks to 08023054935 for details.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by obajoey(m): 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
Pls what is the best app to use now to trade/buy stocks?

Please o
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2022
obajoey:
Pls what is the best app to use now to trade/buy stocks?
Please o
…...…....
BEST TRADING APPS IN ORDER OF PREFERENCE
1ST- Passfolio
2nd- Chaka
3rd- Trove

Passfolio is number one due to commission free trading. You are charged some fees on your initial transfer and on withdraw (average 3% for in and out), but as long as you do not withdraw your money, you can buy and sell multiple times free

Chaka is good for reason of financial strength/strong Management /connections.

Except you get the likes of 212, which may be fairly difficult to open account with compared with the above 2. The 1st 2 should be okay for you.

Note that this recommendation is based on our experience on theses platforms, we trade nearly everyday. For example I have done something on Trove platform today, the platform is still grappling with getting things right on their new plaform at the moment (they will get it right), but customer relations is like 20% out of 100.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2022
US STOCK PICKS 8 MARCH
Market thesis Oil, Metals, Commodities, Inverse ETF still in play. However, we #need to put away #fear, this will likely continue to work till the #crises is over. #NASDAQ support is in 12214 zone.

We need to be taking #profit in overbought areas from time to time. $ICL is our stock pick for #today. Get our all our daily #stock #alerts for NGN2000 (for one month) instead of NGN6K and see more #profits in your accounts.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2022
Good afternoon great people!
I can’t express how great I feel to have finally recovered my account!!!
I’m heaving a serious sigh of relief right now.
What a struggle it has been, what a long wait, and what a time to be back!
I can’t wait to share in the great things happening in the market with the war in Ukraine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
OakPearl:
I can’t wait to share in the great things happening in the market with the war in Ukraine.

My sincere and heartfelt apologies to you all for my unforced, then “forced” absence due to my change of phone, loss of naira land password and emails log in details and so on!

A lot is happening that we can’t afford to miss.
The current war in Ukraine has brought about crazy jump in some oil stocks and crude oil commodity itself.
I bought INDO for $28.50 last Thursday, it has fetched me 117%. It closed at $63 yesterday.
HUSA $11.04 gave me a whopping 202% gain just yesterday alone and is looking to gain some more today before I will decide to sell. I bought it yesterday at $3.49.
Today NINE $3.59 will be making a great lip for anyone who cares to benefit.
Just jump in there, take your share, and jump out.
I have taken position in OceanPal at $1.58 yesterday. This one is on Trove. It closed at $1.26 yesterday. It should power up today for a few quid hopefully.
Good luck!

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by benedictuyi(m): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
OakPearl:

My sincere and heartfelt apologies to you all for my unforced, then “forced” absence due to my change of phone, loss of naira land password and emails log in details and so on!

The current war in Ukraine has brought about crazy jump in some oil stocks and crude oil commodity itself.
I bought INDO for $28.50 last Thursday, it has fetched me 117%. It closed at $63 yesterday.
HUSA $11.04 gave me a whopping 202% gain just yesterday alone and is looking to gain some more today before I will decide to sell. I bought it yesterday at $3.49.
I have taken position in OceanPal at $1.58 yesterday. This one is on Trove. It closed at $1.26 yesterday. It should power up today for a few quid hopefully.
Good luck!
Welcome back
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
OakPearl:

Good luck!
which one do you think is good to buy at the moment??
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Arizona042: 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
OakPearl:
Does Interactive Brokers accept Nigerian residents?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2022
WELCOME OAKPEAL/YOU ARE BACK AT A TIME WHEN THE M
ARKET OR ENERGY SECTOR IS ROARING HIGH

As we want to enjoy this bullrun, let us not forget need for diversification. Today, I want to buy more oil/gas stock, but I had to do a rethink if I should have a stock on the bearish play too (but the fact that you cannot buy an inverse ETF and go to sleep is a concern), based on our return of capital better than return on capital principle, we buy strong stocks only. I will definitely buy one of these today (SID, CVE, RWM, VIST or BPT).

Over 500 followers on twitter are not following for fun, they believe we have the stuff. https://twitter.com/AnalysisTarget6

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Drenimarcus(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2022
If oakpearl is back, i am back! wink Welcome boss.... Lets make some cheddars.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:45pm On Mar 08, 2022
LIVE MARKET COMMENT
Today bought BPT at around 12.70. Let us see how it plays out.

I love this market. Those trading without a system are just like spectators. It is like going to a WAR with a toy gun to fight soldiers with AK47. The big money are ready to take the retail traders' money without blinking an eye. I can see big money taking some profits on some oil and gas stocks just after the sudden rise in prices of the oil stocks, (the prices fell), thus retail traders bought at higher prices and then just few minutes after the price started rising again, knowing about not buying around overbought area is very important..

Let us have a good day. Tommorrow is another day.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Elsueno: 7:48pm On Mar 08, 2022
This is freaking crazy.......grin
I am starting to like uncle Joe ....see unexpected windfall, oakpeal na correct man u be

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 7:55pm On Mar 08, 2022
Arizona042:

Does Interactive Brokers accept Nigerian residents?

I have not used them before.
You may try and see if they do, should you not get a positive response here.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ajibade123:

which one do you think is good to buy at the moment??

Most of them have gone bearish today.
I think we may need a live commentary to help guide us as things change as I had to take profit in two while sitting still in OceanPal as it is currently in the red.
Chances are that it will recover in a couple of days if not tomorrow.

And to your question, based on the current dynamics, a good entry in USEG, ENSV (been flying all day at 170% gain at some point: don’t know if it still has enough gas in the tank) and NINE (which seems very volatile today) has potentials to produce good returns between now and Friday.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by abraolas1: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2022
OakPearl:

I think we may need a live commentary to help guide us as things change as I had to take profit in two while sitting still in OceanPal as it is currently in the red.

And to your question, based on the current dynamics, a good entry in USEG, ENSV (been flying all day at 170% gain at some point: don’t know if it still has enough gas in the tank) and NINE (which seems very volatile today) has potentials to produce good returns between now and Friday.

Welcome Back OakPearl
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by tens4real(m): 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
Has anyone bought the nigerian Euro bond on trove pls

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
OakPearl:

it like USEG, ENSV and NINE are not on trove
I can't find it there
or am I searching wrongly??

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Qasak(m): 10:04pm On Mar 08, 2022
Ajibade123:

I can't find it there
Even on Chaka can’t find them.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2022
ENERGY SECTOR STILL THE BEST SECTOR AT THE MOMENT

Let us avoid smart money from chasing us out. Energy sector still the best, Now the goodies is spreading to more industries in the the sector. However, let us pick only good stock with at least some little fundamental behind them.

[b]Today we pick BTU (thi[/b]s is a long term performer). You know something funny about this stock, there is the possibility that they have sold all their year 2022 production in advance. I missed big money when I read the comment from somebody who wanted the small traders to sell. He said since they have sold all the coal production (via hedging) for 2022 in 2021, they will have no income for 2022 since there will be nothing to sell. However, it was later if dawn on me that Accounting rule/SEC will nevwe allow them to have taken the profit for 2022 in 2021 in their accounting books.

Above is what you get when you read or listen to YouTube videos from stock promoters or do we call them stock deceivers? Continue to follow us for the best tip.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Ajibade123:

I can't find it there
Sorry, these are some of the limitations with the Nigerian fintechs.
A lot still not on their platform.
This includes Trove, Chaka and Bamboo.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
OakPearl:
Sorry, these are some of the limitations with the Nigerian fintechs. A lot still not on their platform. This includes Trove, Chaka and Bamboo.
do you use any of the above to buy them??
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Oyindamolah: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
China are buying shares in Russia oil companies
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
LIVE MARKET UPDATE 9 MARCH
Sudden news of UAE/OPEC members to increase oil supply brought oil prices lower. Good time to take some profits off the table on some of our risky plays. Then for our buys, we go for high conviction plays only .

The solar industry still looks good, but will only buy gradually. On our target stocks that have huge moves against them, let us see what will happen in the next 3 days. One day negative for energy stocks not enough to make the maket bullish nor negate the uptrend in energy sector immediately.

Good day to all and let us sleep well, tommorrow is another day. The bad day in the oil stocks, was compensated for by the general indices like NASDAQ going up.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 10:10pm On Mar 09, 2022
CLOSING REMARK FOR 9 MARCH 2022
Not too bad a day. We are still guided by our trading system. We bought SID.

For the week, we are home and dry. We will just watch happens in the next few days. Market is interesting, sometimes one news will just wipe off so many gains (big money at play).

Some of these comments below are from some fellow traders like us, from Investing.com, I wonder why we bother so much about the news, our system should tell us what to do.

The comment I like so much is the one that says, just the fact that UKRAINE President have said he may now want to remain neutral, thus this will now bring down all commodity prices immediately? More oil, wheat, Aluminum will now be available immediately? grin angry shocked But, under the scene, the fall in prices of commodities stocks did not affect the steel and fertilize stocks the way it did to the oil stocks?

I don't know how to argue with the market, we did our job, exit some risky trades and bought what still has uptrend after retracing earlier?

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:08am On Mar 10, 2022
US STOCK PICK 10 MARCH
Market recovered some of the losses, there is likely follow through today, but we are watching things as the current zone of NASDAQ is like a neutral aree. $SID is our stock for today.

Today is a window shopping day for us. We stay on the sideline to see continuation of market reaction to the peace talk/US ban on Russia oil import.

Market is always rotating, let us see the new industry that will experience the bullish move? Bitcoin stocks are overdue for some bullish move?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ajibade123:

do you use any of the above to buy them??

I have Trove and Chaka that I hardly use.
Trading 212 is what I use to buy what fintechs don’t have, and it’s zero commission.
Problem is they stopped accepting Nigerian residents some months back.

No idea if they will resume fresh Nigerian in takes.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2022
OakPearl:

I have Trove and Chaka that I hardly use.
Trading 212 is what I use to buy what fintechs don’t have, and it’s zero commission.
Problem is they stopped accepting Nigerian residents some months back.

No idea if they will resume fresh Nigerian in takes.
wow
but why did they stopped Nigerian users
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by OakPearl(m): 9:31pm On Mar 10, 2022
Ajibade123:

wow
but why did they stopped Nigerian users
Their claim then was that there were too many applications that needed to be processed and they don’t rush registration of new investors.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Ajibade123(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2022
OakPearl:

Their claim then was that there were too many applications that needed to be processed and they don’t rush registration of new investors.
alright

(1) (2) (3) ... (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.