Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,080 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (615021 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2023
Was waiting for FREQ to load small currently doing +9% hope it pulls back
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
only a tough mind can withstand market losses.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:42pm On Aug 15, 2023
sgtponzihater1:

Yes ooo bloodied Street. Tomorrow is another day.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Worst is when you convert your loss per day in naira, my brother na seriou weeping
😁😁😁
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 10:25pm On Aug 15, 2023
ukay2:

Always be in the fundamentally sound coys....slow and steady investments win always..
One Hero beer for you..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2023
9free:

Worst is when you convert your loss per day in naira, my brother na seriou weeping
😁😁😁

Very annoying. No hope lost though
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2023
Just looking at $TMC with corner eye.
Hope it goes below $1 soon
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Lexusgs430: 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
aremso:
This could be diamond in the mud, I don't have on bamboo. Your DD!

TTOO

E don catch fire o....... 🤣😜

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2023
I don't expect anyone to still be in TSHA by now.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
Sorry guys this came late cos I wanted to do my findings before bringing it.

CANO

Possibility of been bought over, currently doing 13%+

Has been on my radar since last week I finally decided on it yesterday.

Your DD!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 9free(m): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2023
aremso:
Sorry guys this came late cos I wanted to do my findings before bringing it.

CANO

Possibility of been bought over, currently doing 13%+

Has been on my radar since last week I finally decided on it yesterday.

Your DD!
This market brutal well well. Imagine what someone that entered $CANO around September to October last year would be feeling.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Bearish market 2nd week running. I love the stock market and I love the uncertainty it brings. At the end all will be alright
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2023
OUR INDICATORS ARE GOOD, WHAT THEY TELL US WE BUY

Today was for dividend hunting. We bought DHT (the set up for PSEC not okay as at trading time earlier today.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 16, 2023
No backing off. Don't let the red put you off. The US stock market in my opinion is still the greatest wealth building tool for the unsophisticated and low fund investor. It stands on over a 100years of verifiable and reproduceable result. Don't loose heart with the bears, the bull always comes and outweighs the losses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ukay2: 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
Bearish market 2nd week running. I love the stock market and I love the uncertainty it brings. At the end all will be alright

Buying opportunities for high quality stocks...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Coolcash1: 6:59am On Aug 17, 2023
aremso:

Yes ooo bloodied Street. Tomorrow is another day.

Due to Fed's continued hawkish stance on the economy.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2023
Coolcash1:

Due to Fed's continued hawkish stance on the economy.

Yea I think JB administration does not know how to navigate the economy properly
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2023
sgtponzihater1:
No backing off. Don't let the red put you off. The US stock market in my opinion is still the greatest wealth building tool for the unsophisticated and low fund investor. It stands on over a 100years of verifiable and reproduceable result. Don't loose heart with the bears, the bull always comes and outweighs the losses.

Back off? A no way for me! This same market has been like that since WarrenBuffet has been investing. My only regret is not knowing this gold mine timely if I had that why u see richest people more in America cos there is no limit to where they can get to in term of wealth.

3 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2023
THIS IS A TIME TO START LOOKING AT INVERSE ETFS

Time for QID, RWM, SQQQ etc.

But remember. Inverse are not for buy and hold, you used them as short term hedge only.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2023
What an interesting time to be alive while following the rules of engagement.
1. Never loose your Capital
2. Don't forget rule 1.

We would be like warrenBuffet one day.

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:02am On Aug 18, 2023
Added more of CGC, renter RBT and waiting to renter EGLX.

As they come low I shoot even if is one bullet at a time till there will be no bullet again. I don't know why I just believe with what the mgt of the duo CGC and RBT have done another 100-200℅ is loading in the coming quarters

Your DD!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 9:57am On Aug 18, 2023
Iyamilele:

Please is this a good time to buy TESLA?

Not yet buy time. Wait a little. I volunteer to let you know when our indicator says buy.

With the current chart as below, you do not even need anybody's opinion to tell you it is not yet buying time. That is how clear our indicators are!!!

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 2:44pm On Aug 18, 2023
aremso:
Added more of CGC, renter RBT and waiting to renter EGLX.

As they come low I shoot even if is one bullet at a time till there will be no bullet again. I don't know why I just believe with what the mgt of the duo CGC and RBT have done another 100-200℅ is loading in the coming quarters

Your DD!
Oga Aremso, what's the hint about CGC stock.? Abeg, cut small expo give me about the stock.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Willie2015: 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2023
Sept is historically bearish.. Trade safely and invest in quality stocks.

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 2:57pm On Aug 18, 2023
WE SHOULD LEAN TO GO TO CASH OR START PLAYING THE INVERSE ETF
For the 1st time, I am comfortable being in cash. I am looking at the inverse ETFs, QLD may be my preferred candidate.

But main thing is that our trading must improve. There is no need posting any motivational message, let us cut our losses fast (I am giving myself 15 to 20% as cut off point on every trade, each trade is independent, will never look the fact that one big win from a stock will cover losses from another stock(s), every trade is an independent entity ).

Also, we cannot just be targeting earnings play, it is close to gambling (read all trading books and the experts, they cannot be wrong). Longevity will lead to profitability. If you loose all your capital capital before you become a good trader, it is not good enough. Just ask yourself, where are all the people that use to post here before (probably they have lost so much money and have been knocked out of the market).

So, let us preserve our capital, be ready to pay to get good knowledge. If you do not wish to pay to learn a proper system, you will pay with losses to the market.

wishing all the best.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2023
henrimoto:
Oga Aremso, what's the hint about CGC stock.? Abeg, cut small expo give me about the stock.

Pls follow your plans ooo I just know they are planning to clean their balanceshit and streamline their operations. I can pull the trigger any time ooo

Your DD!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 4:36pm On Aug 18, 2023
aremso:

Pls follow your plans ooo I just know they are planning to clean their balanceshit and streamline their operations. I can pull the trigger any time ooo

Your DD!
O ye mi.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by yok: 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2023
NOW OUR STOPS MUST BE ON STAND BY & i WONDER WHY SPROUTIFI IS FAR BETTER THAN ALL NIGERIA APPS WHEN THEY ALL CLIENTS OF DRIVEWEALTH

Has anybody tried to buy MLPs recently? I bought GEL sometimes ago, when I wanted to sell, drivewealth told me to send an authority to them telling them to place the selling instruction with drivewealth as they cannot trade such stock on their own and true they sold the shares (with my authorisation to sell passed to drivewealth) and credited my wallet. I had same issue with Chaka on BSM, chaka could not sell (but thank God the money is just peanut) and did not even give me any response.

Again just this week, I wanted to buy ET on both Chaka and drivewealth it was not going. Now same message was sent to both Sproutfi and Chaka asking if they can pass the order to drivewealth for execution, Chaka said not possible, and Sproufi said yes, it is possible.
So why are our local Apps so pompous and they are the losers at the end, as I will prefer to deal with a Sproutifi than these our mushroom local APPS (nobody should mention trove or Bamboo, as I know for true that trove is nearly totally useless).

Please whoever, is close to the se APPs should tell them that we re not poor. I saw on YouTube that anybody that can afford to spare $100 for investment is acceptable to most forex platforms. So, why are our local APP treating their Customers with disdain, if you cannot do this business, tell drivewealth and let them pass us to a foreign broker please.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:39pm On Aug 18, 2023
It's bear season. My approach is buy good stock at a cheap price. You'll be smiling when the bulls come. Take this as discount and black Friday sales. Ensure you are buying high quality growth stocks, ETFs or Index funds.

PonziHater

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Incroyable23: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=yok post=125196531]NOW OUR STOPS MUST BE ON STAND BY & i WONDER WHY SPROUTIFI IS FAR BETTER THAN ALL NIGERIA APPS WHEN THEY ALL CLIENTS OF DRIVEWEALTH

Has anybody tried to buy MLPs recently? I bought GEL sometimes ago, when I wanted to sell, drivewealth told me to send an authority to them telling them to place the selling instruction with drivewealth as they cannot trade such stock on their own and true they sold the shares (with my authorisation to sell passed to drivewealth) and credited my wallet. I had same issue with Chaka on BSM, chaka could not sell (but thank God the money is just peanut) and did not even give me any response.

Again just this week, I wanted to buy ET on both Chaka and drivewealth it was not going. Now same message was sent to both Sproutfi and Chaka asking if they can pass the order to drivewealth for execution, Chaka said not possible, and Sproufi said yes, it is possible.
So why are our local Apps so pompous and they are the losers at the end, as I will prefer to deal with a Sproutifi than these our mushroom local APPS (nobody should mention trove or Bamboo, as I know for true that trove is nearly totally useless).

Please whoever, is close to the se APPs should tell them that we re not poor. I saw on YouTube that anybody that can afford to spare $100 for investment is acceptable to most forex platforms. So, why are our local APP treating their Customers with disdain, if you cannot do this business, tell drivewealth and let them pass us to a foreign broker please.

It's really sad! I signed up to two local trading platform, it hasn't been the best of experience. The lack of training videos and the outreagous commission is discouraging.

I find Avatrade to be a better alternative, commission free and opened to Nigerians. I got some reasonable sum of money as bonus for making my first trade. The only challenge is funding one's account, I'd to get a dollar card for that as the naira cards don't work.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by gamaliel9: 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2023
[quote author=Incroyable23 post=125199438][/quote]

Chief, check very well..i think those forex platforms who trade stock[ Avatrade, Etoro, etcs] calculate theirs very differently.....i do not know what they call it....but it is very different from normal trading of stocks, Perhaps thats why they even gave you bonus...there are conditions attached to that bonus ooooo...but they will not disclose it..
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2023
henrimoto:

cgc closed at +11% RBT 4% Wished RBT will come to my level again on Monday!

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.