Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Us Stocks Pick Alert - Investment (403) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Us Stocks Pick Alert (613500 Views)

MTN Shares Pick Alert / My Stock Plays in US Stocks Market / Buying US Stocks From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (431) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:19pm On Aug 25, 2023
For those in EGLX, pls check the due date for Nasdaq 1$ price compliance cos if they don't meet up they will likely do RS or they are pushed to OTC

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 4:27pm On Aug 25, 2023
aremso:
For those in EGLX, pls check the due date for Nasdaq 1$ price compliance cos if they don't meet up they will likely do RS or they are pushed to OTC
They have till 30th, Oct, 2023.

Oga Aremso. Check this stock EFTR but I no see am on bamboo.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 5:42pm On Aug 25, 2023
@aremso, any news on PIRS ? ...
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by isArray: 6:04pm On Aug 25, 2023
Bizzare

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:06am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:
@aremso, any news on PIRS ? ...

There is likely a buy out on it though it fell madly before gradual recovery, may continue the upwards movement next week. Profit taking was much on it and HLTH

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:
They have till 30th, Oct, 2023.

Oga Aremso. Check this stock EFTR but I no see am on bamboo.

With that movements I doubt it will hit 1$ before oct. Oct to me is just next month cos this month is gone already. I will check the stock.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:17am On Aug 26, 2023
aremso:

With that movements I doubt it will hit 1$ before oct. Oct to me is just next month cos this month is gone already. I will check the stock.
...EGLX) .... they may have one or two positive news in the pipeline that can move the price Upwards.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:52am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:
...EGLX) .... they may have one or two positive news in the pipeline that can move the price Upwards.
Lolllll... Bro the journey is far, have been following EGLX movements all these while. It has created a new resistance at 50c, there recent results was not really bad which pushed it to 57c or so and since then going down. Anyway, anything can happen.

For EFTR, is a nice stock for those that bought it Lowe at 34c should be on 95% gain now with moderate daily volume but that volume though has advantage and disadvantage the advantage is, it will take the stock time to move but it will be moving gradually and will not fall any how the disadvantage is it might get stucked for a while not moving much like GTBP have been out if this stock several times due to useless movements. For those that has volume they can easily do 50-100% gain but disadvantage is profit taking is always brutal but they usually recover back easily from their support.
PIRS did 10m volume yesterday tanked to 26c from 42 and gradually recoverd to 33c next week it can hit back at 50c cos of volume and buy out that is on the pipe line.
Same with HLTH tanked to 44 from 59c also gradually recoverd 8% after cos volume is around 1m. Check on EGLX volume disappearing everyday it did 120k yesterday. I like health stock they usually have one info or the other to push them. I bought TCRT it has I potential to be bought over and has been doing nice volume since last week the company announced they are ready for merger and acquisition. Is already at the strong support level is on ground already so Nothing to fear for me. Did 1.23m volume yesterday. Any time they announce buy over it can gain 50% that day.

Your DD!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 7:31am On Aug 26, 2023
Oga Aremso!!! You talk about "buy out" on PIRS ...in the pipeline. What is it all about?

Secondly.. how does one relate the volume sales of stock per day/time to it upward/downward movement of price. ?

Thirdly... Which site can I get the chart for stocks?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 10:58am On Aug 26, 2023
henrimoto:
Oga Aremso!!! You talk about "buy out" on PIRS ...in the pipeline. What is it all about?

Secondly.. how does one relate the volume sales of stock per day/time to it upward/downward movement of price. ?

Thirdly... Which site can I get the chart for stocks?

Buy out happens when a company is good but they don't have financial capacity to carry on so another company can decide to pay certain amount like 100-300℅ of the present market price or they merge with another

Volume is good cos it shows there is enough activities on the stock which can either go up or go down.

U can get the chart on investing.com

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by rottenPussy: 6:32am On Aug 27, 2023
ukay2:

I am OK with Trading212 and Freetrade for now...thank you Boss
Does Trading212 onboard Nigerians? shocked
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2023
This is the kind of stock I want to jam in my life from 0.52$ to 52$ in 2yrs.

Edu

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2023
aremso:

Edu
Lol.. 😆😆😆
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by Niyijac: 1:17am On Aug 28, 2023
Novice question here.

What trading platforms are available to use for US stocks?
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Don't forget that they did reverse stock split. It's only increased little above 200%.

Please, could you recommend any stock with potential capital appreciation? Any swing stock? Thank you.

aremso:

Edu

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2023
ggoldmine:
Don't forget that they did reverse stock split. It's only increased little above 200%.

Please, could you recommend any stock with potential capital appreciation? Any swing stock? Thank you.

There are many RS that ended up still under 1$ not most stocks survive after RS. MULN FFIE may end up at OTC even after RS. So the stock is a fantastic one

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2023
ggoldmine:

I play majorly on health stocks.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
Good one. They're very volatile, though. Any recommendations? Which one is on your watchlist? Thank you.

aremso:

I play majorly on health stocks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2023
@henrimoto, see what I told you about EGLX. Going to Golgotha if it fails to hold at 37c

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2023
Any info on HLTH? Can't find one.

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2023
ggoldmine:
Good one. They're very volatile, though. Any recommendations? Which one is on your watchlist? Thank you.

RBT will do well, it moved from 0.25-1.76$ when the results came out the reduced their losses by 50% from 18-9m in q2 is like the expectations was much that why they flog it down. Currently has strong support at 0.51-0.56$ hopefully their q3 will be OK.

FIXX
HLTH
FREQ
PIRS

They are highly information driven sector.
Your DD!

2 Likes

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
aremso:
Any info on HLTH? Can't find one.
...I can't find any info also.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
henrimoto:

Don't mind the yeye stock, it opened like say e wan run marathons only to slaughtered by the bear!

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Always good to buy from the strong support level even though is going to fall it can't fall more than that region.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
henrimoto:

Pay attention to this stock and be on the look out for any M&A on it once that happens it might deliver 100-150%. They flogged it down to 29c but has recoverd the losses.

PIRS

1 Like

Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by ggoldmine: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2023
Thank you.

aremso:

RBT will do well, it moved from 0.25-1.76$ when the results came out the reduced their losses by 50% from 18-9m in q2 is like the expectations was much that why they flog it down. Currently has strong support at 0.51-0.56$ hopefully their q3 will be OK.

FIXX
HLTH
FREQ
PIRS

Your DD!
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2023
aremso:

Don't mind the yeye stock, it opened like say e wan run marathons only to slaughtered by the bear!
... 😆😆 😆😆 Oga Aremso!!!!! 😆 😆 😆 😆
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
aremso:

Pay attention to this stock and be on the look out for any M&A on it once that happens it might deliver 100-150%. They flogged it down to 29c but has recoverd the losses.

PIRS
I don Already follow you position on the stock, right from last week you mentioned it.
I have been searching for their 2nd quarter report , na only Google finance carry am, e no dey on any other stock news outlet. I no know if they ve not officially released Their 2nd Quarter report.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2023
aremso:

FIXX
HLTH
FREQ
PIRS

Your DD!
Oga Aremso.. this FREQ go make big sense but na long term forcast, (their merger with korro na 4th quarter of this year) according to report.

What is the strong support for FREQ, one should look out for?

While RBT go make sense at that 0.51 support you point out.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by owolabi5: 5:35am On Aug 29, 2023
Please any guide to buying US stocks which app is the best.

Thanks.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by henrimoto(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2023
owolabi5:
Please any guide to buying US stocks which app is the best.

Thanks.
There is Bamboo, Chaka and trove. The two popular ones are bamboo and Chaka. Go through the apps to decide which one suits you well.
Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by aremso(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2023
henrimoto:
Oga Aremso.. this FREQ go make big sense but na long term forcast, (their merger with korro na 4th quarter of this year) according to report.

What is the strong support for FREQ, one should look out for?

While RBT go make sense at that 0.51 support you point out.

0.45-0.47 but typical is 0.47. Will pick very small Unit again today. RBT went down to 53c then bounce back. If they Clear their losses the stock can get back to 10$ Wished I can cash out 20k$ from this stock

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) ... (431) (Reply)

Stock Market Tips For Nigerians / Mutual Funds / MBA Investors Forum

Viewing this topic: chunkuli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.