Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. (2443 Views)

The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / The Story Of Suzy Perez, A Supermodels Who Turn Drug Addict After Abuse / Lady becomes sex addict After Mom Forced Her To Undergo Virginity Test (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by dzionist(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
I have observed that some ladies becoming sex addict due multiple sexual partners and early exposure to sex
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by ANTIwhorePATROL(m): 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Such girls spice up the world. Na so E suppose be cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Ladylite: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
dzionist:
I have observed that some ladies becoming sex addict due multiple sexual partners and early exposure to sex

Ladies just as men get addicted after multiple encounters.

So unku go and check why your libido is low... A normal person tastes sugar and wants more. Stop making it sound like it's a crime.

If a lady gets very satisfied she does not cheat, she stays with he who satisfies her to the climax.

Learn this and stop thinking the wrong way.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by ANTIwhorePATROL(m): 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's good for the world cool
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by ANTIwhorePATROL(m): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Ladies just as men get addicted after multiple encounters.

So unku go and check why your libido is low... A normal person tastes sugar and wants more. Stop making it sound like it's a crime.

If a lady gets very satisfied she does not cheat, she stays with he who satisfies her to the climax.

Learn this and stop thinking the wrong way.
Eggzatly!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by JasonScoolari: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
....The gang of efulefu's above me supporting these immorality will be the first to beat the hell out of their sisters when they find out that she's a cheerful giver.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Auntyesther(f): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
dzionist:
Condoms prevent STDs but not STS(sexually transmitted spirit). Some people are possessed by dog spirit and you know what a dog does right? Thats the answer

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by money121(m): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by ModHateMe(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
I start to chok my "bread" for girls "tea" when I dey 13yrs old....but op are you a virgin?

1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Abfinest007(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
bcuz they are exposed to it at the tender age
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by MasonKendall(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
Some girls are really funny. They want it but they keep requesting for cash. Irritating.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Hypnotise: 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Because they've tasted the forbidden fruit.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Fisher007: 10:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Because they can't bond with any man. They see it as fun simple. Some will even start transactions with it.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Starboytwo(m): 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
JasonScoolari:
....The gang of efulefu's above me supporting these immorality will be the first to beat the hell out of their sisters when they find out that she's a cheerful giver.
that one sef day,
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by NiCurious: 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
dzionist:
Try turning that observation around. Ladies with a strong sex drive are likely to start having sex earlier, and have multiple sex partners. Same with male sex addicts, right?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sekx is very sweet to both the male and female.But due to female Shakara male feel they don't enjoy it.So they use money to rent sekx.
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by ruffkenny: 9:50am On Feb 05, 2020
Because sex has a spirit that controls a person when he indulges too much in it, to form in him or her a habbit just like people addicted to smoking or alcohol, marijuana .etc..
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 06, 2020
Maynation you can explain this clearer to the occupants of this thread
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 06, 2020
NiceX:
```Hello guys...

This is all about how you can get 5k worth airtime which you can actually convert to cash which I have tested and done many times ....
I will be teaching you this for free and i expect interested people to take it serious...
And i will also be giving free recharge card
Let's go straight to business drop ur contact let me add u to my whatsapp group�....``` check my sign for my contact
You are this poor?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by maynation(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Maynation you can explain this clearer to the occupants of this thread
Ask your sisters na abi have they all died of hunger?
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2020
maynation:

Ask your sisters na abi have they all died of hunger?
My sisters are delectable women of value. You on the other hand has been a toss around on Nairaland including those who you have been housing in return for sexx... abegii gist us how your kini became XXL due to different breads entering your tea.... cheesy

Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by Charleys: 10:10am On Feb 06, 2020
Her body has been adulterated by sperm from different men so she can't think straight anymore that's why they aren't stable
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by maynation(f): 10:25am On Feb 06, 2020
Smartchoiice:

My sisters are delectable women of value. You on the other hand has been a toss around on Nairaland including those who you have been housing in return for sexx... abegii gist us how your kini became XXL due to different breads entering your tea.... cheesy

Who raised you this way then? If your mum and sisters were close to whatever you just labelled them?
Get busy little brother, my last mention to you.
Please enjoy it all.
Peace
Re: Why Is It That Some Ladies Become Sex Addict After Sleeping With Different Men. by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:43am On Feb 06, 2020
Auntyesther:
Condoms prevent STDs but not STS(sexually transmitted spirit). Some people are possessed by dog spirit and you know what a dog does right? Thats the answer

Lolss. Do you really believe that?.
The simple reason is untamed curiousity and indiscipline, just like how men want enjoy polygamous sexual lifestyle so do women, it's not necessarily about spirits.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Are On High Demand Abroad- Nigerian Lady Reveals / Am I Been Deceived? / Every Man Must Read This! :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.