Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists (9060 Views)

Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
ojaysam25:

And the white men do not have jazz also?
Lool really the ones they have are magical and those are either fake or done by tricks. If they had jazz, they wont bother spending billions of dollars on millitary artillery regularly. This is simple logic.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by ojaysam25(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lool really the ones they have are magical and those are either fake or done by tricks. If they had jazz, they wont bother spending billions of dollars on millitary artillery regularly. This is simple logic.
so what's the difference between magic and jazz....
so does your logic not also tells you that if they indeed had jazz what's the possibility that their foxes doesn't....if everyone had this what's make you so sure that theirs would be powerful than the others hence no need for military artillery..
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by LordReed2nd(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Mbcastrol:
I'm not trying to derail this thread, I'm just curious do atheist believe in black magic or voodoo

From my understanding some do. I don't though.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Pope Francis / Spirituality: Who E Don EPP? / Eckanker And Soul Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.