Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists (9046 Views)

Without The Omniscient,Science Would Be Silent: Science Is Proof That God Exists / Death Is Proof That A Higher Power (god) Exists / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by OKOATA(m): 8:56am On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lol if we are to go by this line of thought, anyone can claim anything and it won't do well to move us forward. So please re-examine these statements.
You should also think the same way, you can’t force me to believe atheism and I can’t force you to believe in God so choose your believe make I choose mine.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2020
NuissancePolice:

I took the statistics and I am being generous. In reality, 0% actually have substantial proof. You can go to any church and verify

You took the statistics?
You have taken statistics of well over 1 billion Christians in the world, over thousands of churches? And you have been in all? You must be the HEAD SUPERINTENDENT OF THE CHURCH worldwide then cheesy

See, First thing you should know in argument is not to lay out figures and information you cant provide evidence or be more specific. Give the numbers of churches you went to and how you took the record, simple.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2020
hupernikao:

You took the statistics?
You have taken statistics of well over 1 billion Christians in the world, over thousands of churches? And you have been in all? You must be the HEAD SUPERINTENDENT OF THE CHURCH worldwide then cheesy

See, First thing you should know in argument is not to lay out figures and information you cant provide evidence or be more specific. Give the numbers of churches you went to and how you took the record, simple.

Ok. I concede to the opinion that I made up the statistics. Now, can you tell me one single verifiable and crystal clear cut evidence of God? If not, do not mention me again.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2020
NuissancePolice:

Ok. I concede to the opinion that I made up the statistics. Now, can you tell me one single verifiable and crystal clear cut evidence of God? If not, do not mention me again.

Now, can you tell me one single verifiable and crystal clear cut evidence of God?

This sounds more like asking for equation or a YES/NO. But i will give you answer.

Are there clear cut evidence of God's existence? YES. So, why are you not seeing it? That is a question for you to answer.
When you were told God is supernatural but you kept seeking him in natural (science), how will you see evidence then. To disprove his none existence, you have to disprove it on the premise of the prove (supernatural) not in science. have you check that? the supernatural? grin

If not, do not mention me again.

Are we quarreling so fast? You cant prove and disprove things by "dont mention me again". You should be able and available to give room for discussion even to the least of all men when you are seeking answers.

Ok. I concede to the opinion that I made up the statistics

Dont you think that if you can make such mistake as above (of course we all do as human), you may likely be making mistake about your God non-existence too? You may realize over time and concede eventually.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 9:31am On Feb 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
That is a real prove of God existence, cos normally dead bodies are supposed to decay in in 2 or 3 years I guess ,
but seeing a dead body buried in decaying agent in 1145 still fresh and bleeding, Even producing sweet scents as at now is a mindblowing miracle ,
check it out on Google and watch the video,u will hardly believe that is a dead body ,u will think they are sleeping
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-scientific-explanation-as-to-why-some-human-corpses-dont-decompose-after-death

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:52am On Feb 06, 2020
grin grin
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Atheist is the most misused word on Nairaland.

Fortunately for you, from you discussions here, it is obvious you arent an atheist, you are just a believer looking for answers to some unanswered questions.
Keep an open mind as you keep seeking for answers.

I am an atheist and you might want to educate yourself on the strict meaning: https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/about-atheism/
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:

I am an atheist and you might want to educate yourself on the strict meaning: https://www.atheists.org/activism/resources/about-atheism/

Forget posting link. You dont need to tell me if you are an atheist or not. Your language structure, conversation, flow of explanation and your latent sentiments are enough to show you arent. But you can keep believing you are.

Like i told you, you will find answers someday as you keep seeking with an open mind.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Mitocyan: 11:11am On Feb 06, 2020
hupernikao:

Forget posting link. You dont need to tell me if you are an atheist or not. Your language structure, conversation, flow of explanation and your latent sentiments are enough to show you arent. But you can keep believing you are.

Like i told you, you will find answers someday as you keep seeking with an open mind.
Lol, I was once a Christian (like you, maybe). I took part in these kind of arguments and progressed from being rigid to being flexible to keeping an open mind to atheism. But what set me apart from friends that are still Christians today is that I always engaged honestly. Hopefully, your mind will open to the deception of religion and you'll be free someday.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 11:25am On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:

Lol, I was once a Christian (like you, maybe). I took part in these kind of arguments and progressed from being rigid to being flexible to keeping an open mind to atheism. But what set me apart from friends that are still Christians today is that I always engaged honestly. Hopefully, your mind will open to the deception of religion and you'll be free someday.

Okay, good, you are now talking.

Can we have a sincere and open minded talk here as you mentioned you always do? I believe you are informed about Christianity and must have question so many things without having answers. Sometimes it is due to somewhat deception in religion by some sect as you said, sometimes due to lack of convincing explanation or lazy attitude of those you extol or look up to as believers (leaders) and sometimes it is due to us not paying attention or being open enough to know.

In all, we can have some basic discussion here on what seems unanswered or clear. We can both look at it in proper study and intellectual engagement without recourse to trying to derail or heart hardened. Man is a product of knowledge and he learns everyday. So what are those deceptions or argument clouded in religious deception. maybe we can start from there.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
bro I don't think science will even unravel or understand that mystery, scientists have already declared it a miracle officially,cause all their years in research have been futile
They have been confirmed lies by science, long ago
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2020
Eagleboney:
No I don't mean deist ,Darwin was a pure atheist until he saw the prove of God's existence and retraced his step
Hot lies. Read his biography
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 3:19pm On Feb 06, 2020
pes2019:
Since you use scripture first:

The first scripture here, man has been told what will come through acquiring several knowledge. It makes them questions God.

Question : At what point did you become atheist, we're u born atheist?

God is all knowing God, he knew that this will come up at some point in time so he said in Romans 1:22 & 25
KJV:Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
25: KJV:Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
. Base on research and proclaimed reality, why couldn't a developed country as China foretell the coming of coronavirus bro.
Plz be foolish so to be wise my brother.

1 Corinthians 1:20-21
KJV:Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?
KJV:For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

It already foolishness, having the wisdom of this world, because it makes us question the existence of God, it took years for man to conclusively tell the rotation of earth round the sun, but the big question is can man ever stop researching, it's capital no, because in God's creation you can never know it all, man die trying to find it out, the documented knowledge is passed on to his group to continue but yet the earth remains, and inconclusive the research becomes.
Before we hear about 9 planets but now it's more than that, isn't that enough to acknowledge the existence of God.

Note: With the knowledge of all scientist put together, they can't fathom the existence of earth nor God, bro there are so many abandon research work, pls take up one. Bible call them

Psalm 14:1
NIV:The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.”

1 corinthians 3:19-20

NIV:For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God’s sight. As it is written: “He catches the wise in their craftiness”;

NIV:and again, “The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile.”

Jeremiah 9:23-24
KJV:Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches:

KJV:But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.[b]2 thimoty 3:7 KJV:Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Google Li Wenliang. He's the Chinese doctor that foresaw Corona virus but was hushed by the police/government.
So why didn't any of your prophets see that in all these prophesies?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Eagleboney(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2020
jaephoenix:

They have been confirmed lies by science, long ago
Oga Na lie ,is it ur research team that confirmed it
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Eagleboney(m): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:

Oh great. You are one step away from atheism then.
Oga stop forming atheist ,atheist don't expose themselves ,their thoughts are inside them,unless if the need arises,
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Eagleboney(m): 3:45pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:

How does this say he doesnt belive in God? Him not holding orthodox Christian views does not in any way mean he didn't belive in God.

For the records though I am atheist.
Proudness at its peak,
Even great atheists don't indecorously announce their faith like you do,
Oga for ur information ,u are not atheist and don't even behave like one.
stop faking your religion and believe,
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:54pm On Feb 06, 2020
keep it up guys.
nobody detests entertainment.

I hail y'all niggaz.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Eagleboney(m): 3:55pm On Feb 06, 2020
hupernikao:

pride is disturbing the dude,even great atheists do not indecorously announce their faith like a layman like him do
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by mrZENographer: 6:28pm On Feb 06, 2020
Mitocyan:

same thing a snake oil sales man would say because his claims are made up, but continue.

Mr you could choose to stop responding instead of mis-firing. All the same it's a sign that you don't have anything reasonable to say or know how to answer the challenge I've posed to you.

Therefore from henceforth, stop asking people for evidence before you believe, because that's broad-day hypocrisy
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2020
Mitocyan:

How does this say he doesnt belive in God? Him not holding orthodox Christian views does not in any way mean he didn't belive in God.

For the records though I am atheist.
Darwin was careful about uttering anti-theist views then. All his works centered on Evolution with his Origin of Species being the most celebrated. All this points to anti-theism, so he didn't outrightly voice out his belief, but pandered to Christianity as a way of pacifying his parish. By the way, his parents and wife are Freethinkers(ancient way of expressing atheism)
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2020
hupernikao:

This sounds more like asking for equation or a YES/NO. But i will give you answer.

Are there clear cut evidence of God's existence? YES. So, why are you not seeing it? That is a question for you to answer.
When you were told God is supernatural but you kept seeking him in natural (science), how will you see evidence then. To disprove his none existence, you have to disprove it on the premise of the prove (supernatural) not in science. have you check that? the supernatural? grin

Are we quarreling so fast? You cant prove and disprove things by "dont mention me again". You should be able and available to give room for discussion even to the least of all men when you are seeking answers.

Dont you think that if you can make such mistake as above (of course we all do as human), you may likely be making mistake about your God non-existence too? You may realize over time and concede eventually.

Remember that story of the emperor that was sold a non-existent garment by a snake oil man. The Emperor convinced his empire that his garment is so beautiful that it is invisible. That is exactly how you sound. God is supernatural and awesome and most high. So we can't see in our mortal state. grin
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2020
Eagleboney:
Oga Na lie ,is it ur research team that confirmed it
Did you read my link, oga?
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2020
Eagleboney:
Oga stop forming atheist ,atheist don't expose themselves ,their thoughts are inside them,unless if the need arises,
We are more honest than the average Christian. That is the irony of the whole thing. In fact atheistic and irreligious countries like Netherlands, Finland etc have less crime rates than African countries that claim to be holy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 8:23am On Feb 07, 2020
Eagleboney:
pride is disturbing the dude,even great atheists do not indecorously announce their faith like a layman like him do
But you probably announce your religion, and still don't expect an atheist to express himself. Bros

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2020
jaephoenix:

Remember that story of the emperor that was sold a non-existent garment by a snake oil man. The Emperor convinced his empire that his garment is so beautiful that it is invisible. That is exactly how you sound. God is supernatural and awesome and most high. So we can't see in our mortal state. grin

Not sure this is for me!. Kindly reread my post and question or argue your case. What you put up there is straw-man.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 9:04am On Feb 07, 2020
jaephoenix:

Darwin was careful about uttering anti-theist views then. All his works centered on Evolution with his Origin of Species being the most celebrated. All this points to anti-theism, so he didn't outrightly voice out his belief, but pandered to Christianity as a way of pacifying his parish. By the way, his parents and wife are Freethinkers(ancient way of expressing atheism)

Seriously? His parents were freethinker, yet he was careful to support such view because of religion grin Welldone!
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 2:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
hupernikao:

Seriously? His parents were freethinker, yet he was careful to support such view because of religion grin Welldone!

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by bobowaja(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2020
This thread went this far? Wow!
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by hupernikao: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2020
jaephoenix:

Was he afraid to air his view as a freethinker? That is your assertion. Was he? or you assumed that?
Stop giving assumption that you cant prove.
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by LordReed2nd(m): 5:09pm On Feb 07, 2020
hupernikao:

Was he afraid to air his view as a freethinker? That is your assertion. Was he? or you assumed that?

Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by jaephoenix(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2020
hupernikao:

Did you ever read his biography?
Re: Why Is There No Single Objective Proof That God Exists by Codeengine007(m): 6:11pm On Feb 07, 2020
Mitocyan:
Good move Nuisancepolice. I'm atheist and I like this discussion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

[dp] Muharram 2015 Profile Pics - Ya Hussain Dp Photos For Whatsapp / God's Favorite Biblical Character / Why Do People Deny Power Of God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.