Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja (183481 Views)

Need help on how to Legalise Documents At Belgium Embassy / Certifying Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs! / Nigerian Man Caught With Fake Passport/documents At Uk Airport! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2023
Humairaa:
Good Morning
Please do I need my international passport for any authentication at ministry of education or ministry of foreign affairs.
I want to authenticate my WAEC certificate and Secondary school transcript but my passport isn't available yet. Is it possible for me to do the authentication.

You dont need your international passport for that
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by ekitimanalways(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2023
mznenye:
Good day house. A quick question please. Will I have to send my original documents(physical copies) to the person that wants to help me go to MOE and MOFA or can it be scanned and sent to the person? Secondly, please what documents will I need to authenticate. I’m applying for masters in Austria.
Original documents need to be sighted at MOE and MOFA.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2023
Kathy4jesus:
Hi guys, pls how do I start the authentication process, is there a website I need to register first? I'm new here pls help

Which documents do you want to authenticate and which country do you want to use it
I need to know all this inorder to properly guide you on the process at moe&mofa.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Humairaa: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good afternoon.
Please is it compulsory to notarize my transcript and Original Waec result before taking it to the MOE and MOFA
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by drLammy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2023
Humairaa:
Good afternoon.
Please is it compulsory to notarize my transcript and Original Waec result before taking it to the MOE and MOFA

No sir it's not a requirement to notorize before taking if for authenticationn
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Jeff0983: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Guys please how do I get my finger print card stamped at UAE embassy, I need to submit the finger prints to Dubai Police to enable me get my Dubai police clearance certificate but they want me to get it stamped by their embassy in my country first…
And the cost too.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 10:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeff0983:
Guys please how do I get my finger print card stamped at UAE embassy, I need to submit the finger prints to Dubai Police to enable me get my Dubai police clearance certificate but they want me to get it stamped by their embassy in my country first…
And the cost too.

I am at there embassy in Abuja, i have had about this your situation, before anything can be legalized at the embassy here in Abuja, you need to sign it at foreign, before bringing it the embassy for the stamp.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Jeff0983: 3:09am On Oct 30, 2023
freedomtours:

I am at there embassy in Abuja, i have had about this your situation, before anything can be legalized at the embassy here in Abuja, you need to sign it at foreign, before bringing it the embassy for the stamp.

Please do you know how I will go about it?, both in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and then the embassy and how much it will cost me, can someone help me do it or must I be there in person. Abeg my UK visa application is on hold because of this police clearance certificate.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by TadeDetule: 8:19am On Nov 13, 2023
Kathy4jesus:

Please what is the process like at MOFA. What and what would be needed and how do I make the payment
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2023
TadeDetule:

Please what is the process like at MOFA. What and what would be needed and how do I make the payment

Which documents you want to authenticate at Mofa or moe, from there you can be assisted here
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Osas14: 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
hi guys good morning, pls do i need to legalize all my document before i apply for admission in Ausria
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Ahatify: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2023
Good afternoon please. Am from Nigeria and want to further my education in France and I have my HND statement of results will it be accepted for legalisation in MOE? Also my birth certificate is being eliminated will it be accepted too?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 7:19pm On Nov 23, 2023
Ahatify:
Good afternoon please. Am from Nigeria and want to further my education in France and I have my HND statement of results will it be accepted for legalisation in MOE? Also my birth certificate is being eliminated will it be accepted too?

1 you Hnd original certificate will be accepted, what about your Nd and transcript..?,
2 i didn't understand what you mean by your birth certificate being eliminated or do you mean you mean laminated if yes the it will be accepted.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Hermanie(m): 1:29am On Dec 08, 2023
loswhite:
Please I have my B.sc certificate from A Ghanaian University and I want to authenticate and legalized at a polish Embassy. Kindly advise me on the process.

Hello, good morning. Please where you able to authenticate your Ghanaian University certificate. I am in a similar situation right now
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 6:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
Hermanie:

Hello, good morning. Please where you able to authenticate your Ghanaian University certificate. I am in a similar situation right now

You will need to take it to british commission in Abuja for authentication after which it will be sign at foreign affairs before taking to poland embasy for legalization
Home you are in Abuja.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Alexanderuche(m): 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2023
freedomtours:

Which documents do you want to authenticate and which country do you want to use it
I need to know all this inorder to properly guide you on the process at moe&mofa.

Does knowing the country have anything to do with the authentication of certificate?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2023
Alexanderuche:

Does knowing the country have anything to do with the authentication of certificate?

Yes bro because are some that may require eligibility or proficiency letter, so you will need to know inorder request for it when authenticating your documents
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by Alexanderuche(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2023
freedomtours:

Yes bro because are some that may require eligibility or proficiency letter, so you will need to know inorder request for it when authenticating your documents

Thanks bro. Though mine is for work
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by classicalbenson(m): 6:58am On Dec 12, 2023
Good morning sir
Will my letter of English proficiency sent to my mail directly from my school get authenticated if printed in coloured?
Note I have already authenticated my transcript
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2023
classicalbenson:
Good morning sir
Will my letter of English proficiency sent to my mail directly from my school get authenticated if printed in coloured?
Note I have already authenticated my transcript

Yes
But is preferable for you to get it from ministry of education since you have authenticated your other certificates there.
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by wizkitvick(m): 3:12pm On Dec 18, 2023
My birth certificate was from a general hospital, Recieved about 20 years ago. Will it be accepted for authentication at MOFA or I must present one from NPC?
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by freedomtours(m): 8:57am On Jan 21
Public Notice, moe&mofa have suspended the authenticate of BSc and ND and Hnd for now due to mass proliferation of fake certificates, it started on Monday this week, hopeful it will be resolved by next week.
Don't worry I will keep you posted

But you can authenticate your Waec/Neco if you are going for BSc, they are still accepting o levels
Re: Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja by willietex(m): 7:05am On Jan 29
Greetings guys.

Pls I have a few questions
1. What's the difference between the notarization of documents, authentication of documents & legalization of documents?

2. Due to my budget I'm targeting to apply for schools in Portugal & Austria for my masters using my H.N.D upper credit results.
Please which & which document should I notarise, authenticate or legalize?
Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.