Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition (1680 Views)

Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup / This Curvily Endowed Chic Will Give You Full Pleasure... But On ONE Condition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Good morning guys, believe you all had a peaceful night rest? So after careful reading through the prenuptial document last night and I sent a copy to my my girlfriend who is a lawyer, we came to the conclusion that I should sign the document on one condition. I will get both family, my family and his family I mean every member of both families both extended. And he will have to come clean and tell everyone that he is HIV positive. After then I will sign the Prenup.
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Godoverevery: 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
seems u are delusional...Get treatment.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2020
Godoverevery:
seems u are delusional...Get treatment.

This is the last insult i will take. Mr or what ever you are. Do not be foolish and unfortunate at the same time what gave you that right to call me delusional?? Was your mom delusional? Or your father or sister? I have been so calm with all of the stupid and abusive comment here and it has to stop

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:
Good morning guys, believe you all had a peaceful night rest? So after careful reading through the prenuptial document last night and I sent a copy to my my girlfriend who is a lawyer, we came to the conclusion that I should sign the document on one condition. I will get both family, my family and his family I mean every member of both families both extended. And he will have to come clean and tell everyone that he is HIV positive. After then I will sign the Prenup.
Add another condition na!! But I love this.

He better do it publicly.[sup][/sup]
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Godoverevery: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

This is the last insult i will take. Mr or what ever you are. Do not be foolish and unfortunate at the same time what gave you that right to call me delusional?? Was your mom delusional? Or your father or sister? I have been so calm with all of the stupid and abusive comment here and it has to stop
I don't do parent insulting is for the gutter dwellers....like I advise earlier... Get help my dear before u end up in chains locked in a room.
I hope is still in d early stages .

10 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Davash222(m): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

He only said ‘Seems’.
He’s not too sure you’re delusional but me, I’m too sure you’re Delusional with this your reply.
Hold on to God, He’ll heal you.

9 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Godoverevery:

I don't do parent insulting is for the gutter dwellers....like I advise earlier... Get help my dear before u end up in chains locked in a room.
I hope is still in d early stages .

Gutter You not even on my level. Like I said if you want to be stupid I will help you be one.
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Davash222:

He only said ‘Seems’.
He’s not too sure you’re delusional but me, I’m too sure you’re Delusional with this your reply.
Hold on to God, He’ll heal you.

I have noticed you run along
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Davash222(m): 9:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

I have noticed you run along
Dark goats are usually seek during the day before it gets dark. There’s nothing impossible for God.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Godoverevery: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

Gutter You not even on my level. Like I said if you want to be stupid I will help you be one.
obviously we can't be on same level..... only fools insult a mother or father...ur parent did a wonderful job.

8 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Godoverevery:

obviously we can't be on same level..... only fools insult a mother or father...ur parent did a wonderful job.

So calling one delusional, makes one a gentleman?? I am sorry I got out of character and drag your parent into this. It is so not my character and I am sorry for that. The abusive comments I get here. It always get to me, I’m human as well. Sorry I talked ill of your parent

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Ginaz(f): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

So calling one delusional, makes one a gentleman?? I am sorry I got out of character and drag your parent into this. It is so not my character and I am sorry for that. The abusive comments I get here. It always get to me, I’m human as well. Sorry I talked ill of your parent

If they get to you then stop bringing all details of your life here . Is it everything you post concerning your relationship?

Duh!!! It’s now getting boring.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Skmoda360(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Add another condition na!! But I love this.

He better do it publicly.[sup][/sup]
Now you are a male grin
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Skmoda360(m): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Ginaz:

If they get to you then stop bringing all details of your life here . Is it everything you post concerning your relationship?

Duh!!! It’s now getting boring.
I'm telling you.....she should just shut the hell up...let her just keep her private matter to herself.....

2 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Godoverevery: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

my dear I don't think is Normal saying something D's sensitive about a man u intend marrying on social media....u telling us he is HIV positive is totally unnecessary.....i

U sud be able to control ur mouth and emotion....I guess dat ur weakness but turn it to strength else u will end up apologizing all times.
I didn't abuse u just wanted to know if u actually posted D's in d rite state of mind
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by SoftChordz: 11:09am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:
lol hahahaha you have the dumbest lawyer ever...damn. Her stupidityy is brand new.

7 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by jeff1607(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2020
bring rope oooo!!!!!
we got another one
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Kobicove(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

How did you know the guy is HIV positive?

Did he tell you himself?
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by tunize(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2020
No insults shall is it that ur whole life depends on nairaland? Everybody get problem wen dem dey maintain. Somethings are bttr not brought out to the public. Ur guy told u he is positive u run come nairaland come announce.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by udoakwa(m): 12:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Learn to keep your private life private, this your incessant posts is now becoming stale, boring and childish, grow up little Angel

3 Likes

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by 2dice01: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
keep up with casalinda on nairaland
Watch out for the next episode (thread)
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Catchfirez: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
I suspect all this thread you are opening is a script to make yourself feel alright.
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by SenecaTheYonger: 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for keeping us up to date, Casalinda.
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by blinking001(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Keeping up with casalinda. grin grin
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by StandUpGuy247: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Babe, please go for mental evaluation. You're not okay

1 Like

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by gbami(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Casalinda:

Yeah Right! You did not get out off character... It is who u are...Probably You have been hiding it for so long that you just need a trigger to explored... People Rarely Change.. They Just find a better way to hide their shitty behavior..
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by wizdomnzube(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
See wetin money dey do person. Women go be women. Una nor fit see money comot eyes.

1 Like

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Aidejay(m): 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
OP beta don't let nairalanders get to you ooh! There is nothing more prevailing on this platform than hypocricy as you see them so some have absolutely nothing else to do. Don't let them get under your skin and drag you down to their level the "I beta pass you mentally" is everywhere on this forum once you expose a chip these people will keep nibbling till they suck you dry better avoid them it's very easy. Ignore ignore ignore.
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by yvelchstores(f): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
You want the entire family on both sides to come tgda so you announce his health status, yet you say you love him. Wow!
Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by CAPSLOCKED: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU INTEND TO SCARE HIM AWAY WITH THESE CONDITIONS, BUT IF I HAD THE DISEASE I WOULDN'T BE ASHAMED OF TELLING IT ON THE MOUNTAIN TOP, AND ALSO, I WOULD NEVER BE UNFORTUNATE TO WORSEN MY SITUATION BY GETTING INVOLVED WITH A SNAKE LIKE YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Made-up My Mind To Sign The Prenup On One Condition by Omar09(m): 2:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
When will this made up story end? I mean I dealt with hearing Ned Nwoko and Regina's story now I have to deal with the story of a nobody in the society? C'mon! You don't want that marriage no one is forcing you to stay. And what, he comes out, what will then happen? Will you still sign it? Damn!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Can We Call This That I Cheated On My Wife ??? / I’m Addicted To Snatching Husbands – Nigerian Lady Seeks Help / The Wedding Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.