Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami (46509 Views)

7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / Pantami's Decision To Mine Data Of Phone Users Trailed By Controversy / 7.5% VAT On Phone CALLS, SMS - FIRS Incharge - Pantami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by Codeengine007(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
lexy2014:

Bros, let's stop deceiving ourselves. We live in a country were d govt abandons its key responsibilities of providing 4d people, starts chasing trivialities & then d people celebrate it. D deriliction of duty by govt has become more rampant in this administration. For instance, d recent ban of okada/keke in Lagos. Like every previous ban in Lagos& other states, d reason has been "for security reasons" yet we still have security issues.

When d idea of NIN came up years ago, it was said that d objective was to improve development. That d creation of a national database will help govt become more efficient delivery of social services. Years after d commencement of NIN, how many times have u heard of govt talking about using NIN for d efficient delivery of social services? Instead d obsession has been "security" which they use to hide their original intent which is control, subjugation & d infliction of more suffering. Can u pls tell me what NIN has got to do with children writing JAMB? To collect passport, its NIN. Before, u say jack Robinson, to breathe oxygen in Nigeria, they will ask u to do NIN.

Am really surprised that u guys fall for all these abracadabra of d govt.
Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by Mohbola(f): 9:24pm On Feb 07, 2020
No wonder VAT was introduced
Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by Inehmesit: 4:09am On Feb 08, 2020
So far the only comment worth reading, I get like 6 sims at the moment, I’m planning to get another Glo tomorrow, because my OGA sim bonus don expire, I do this after every three months grin
tartar9:
I have more than four...all in an effort to utilize the night browsing plans of all these our stingy network.
Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by Inehmesit: 4:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Who’s this one, why are you quoting me?
Nigeriabet368:
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by OneKinGuy(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2020
As I come get 15, Wetin go happen
Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by Thazard(m): 10:54am On Feb 08, 2020
helinues:
undecided
Come and enforce the law and let see..
Whether Na your money we dey take buy both the phone and Sims, we shall see
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by awetaiye2015: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2020
leksite120:
wetin normal person wan use 4 phones do before if e no b fraudster

If the Network was normal, a normal person won't border for more than 1 Sim even.
Like yesterday, there was no network bar on my mtn and my colleague was trying to reach me. If not that I had Airtel I used to chat him, I would have lost a very important info at work. Sometimes Airtel will disappear and u see only mtn. In such a case, one is forced to have one sim from each of the existing networks in Nigeria. Wen 1 fails, u have another to fall back to. Though many people get many Sims for fraud and kidnapping purposes, but looking at the network situation in Nigeria, even an innocent man do have many Sims.
They should focus on firing the network providers to seat tight.

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by edoairways: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2020
Kubernetes:

Subscription charges for data has dropped.You now subscribe for 4.5gb or more with #2,000 in all the telcos.Do u really buy data?
On the sim issue, survey carried out two years back showed that 90% of the crime rate is being aided by voice calls.And most times,the Sims used haven't been registered and this is inimical to the smooth investigation by security agents.This is one of the reasons the ministry is looking at the sim dept.Did u not read about why America put a travel immigration ban on Nigeria?
Let's talk with facts.
Shouldn't the minister be interested in sim registration instead of sim restrictions?

1 Like

Re: No Nigerian Should’ve More Than 3 Phone Numbers – Pantami by ryfoz(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2021
nairalee:
Another Senseless talk loading. If one network gave me ALL that I needed would I look for another?

Infact I buy a new airtel sim every 3 months. Coman call police for me

my guy u sabi jhare

awetaiye2015:

If the Network was normal, a normal person won't border for more than 1 Sim even.
Like yesterday, there was no network bar on my mtn and my colleague was trying to reach me. If not that I had Airtel I used to chat him, I would have lost a very important info at work. Sometimes Airtel will disappear and u see only mtn. In such a case, one is forced to have one sim from each of the existing networks in Nigeria. Wen 1 fails, u have another to fall back to. Though many people get many Sims for fraud and kidnapping purposes, but looking at the network situation in Nigeria, even an innocent man do have many Sims.
They should focus on firing the network providers to seat tight.

asin we still get pple with sense like u for 9ja, God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Whatsapp Postpones Usage Deadline / 9mobile, Former Etisalat Unveils Its Logo, Website, Mobile App / Indian Couple Fall To Their Death While Taking Selfie (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.