Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Osisikankwu,dead? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osisikankwu,dead? (17958 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Suspected Kidnapper Osisikankwu Is Shot Dead! / Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence / Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by rasputinn(m): 5:37am On Dec 14, 2010
[img][/img]
Faces of some of his captives;poor women and children.Thank God the fool was gunned down despite what Kobojunkie thinks

Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by rasputinn(m): 5:40am On Dec 14, 2010
Members of Aba branch of Nigerian Bar Association, NBA, said the military did a great job by tracking down the criminal and silencing him as he refused to turn himself in to face the law.

Chief Uche Awa, chairman of Aba branch of the NBA said: “We are at home with the workings of the Military Task Force. The killing of Osisikankwu is indeed the highpoint of their excellent job so far. We hope the other criminals will turn themselves in. We thank God.

“Instead of turning himself in to avail himself of opportunity of due trial under the law, he decided to commit suicide by engaging in a shoot out with the army.”

Also reacting, Abia State branch of Civil Liberties Organization, CLO, commended the task force for fishing out and killing the dreaded criminal.

Its chairman, Comrade Ifeanyi Onwuneme, said that though CLO was against capital punishment “but not in this case, considering the number of people he has so far killed and women raped”.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/12/how-osisikankwu-was-killed-by-jtf/
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by rasputinn(m): 5:42am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^
The real lawyers and the civil liberties people have spoken in supoort of the felling of the murderer,so all fake lawyers here trying to advocate one legal issue or the other should just shut up and read the link above
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by Rhea(f): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2010
Just to think that it took the military to nail him. SHAME ON THE NIGERIAN POLICE.
Osisi's girlfriend should be thoroughly interrogated. Definitely she will reveal so much more about their operations. I even believe she will be killed very soon in detention if she is handed over to the police because she will definitely implicate so many police officers involved in kidnapping in Aba.

I stand to be corrected.
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by rasputinn(m): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2010
Rhea:

Just to think that it took the military to nail him. SHAME ON THE NIGERIAN POLICE.
Osisi's girlfriend should be thoroughly interrogated. Definitely she will reveal so much more about their operations.[[/b]b] I even believe she will be killed very soon in detention if she is handed over to the police because she will definitely implicate so many police officers involved in kidnapping in Aba.

I stand to be corrected.

No sir
There's no correcting you;you'ren spot-on
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by rasputinn(m): 7:57am On Dec 14, 2010
Rhea:

Osisi's girlfriend should be thoroughly interrogated. Definitely she will reveal so much more about their operations.[[/b]b] I even believe she will be killed very soon in detention if she is handed over to the police because she will definitely implicate so many police officers involved in kidnapping in Aba.

I stand to be corrected.

No sir
There's no correcting you;you'ren spot-on
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by Guyman02: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2010
Rhea:

Osisi's girlfriend should be thoroughly interrogated. Definitely she will reveal so much more about their operations. I even believe she will be killed very soon in detention if she is handed over to the police because she will definitely implicate so many police officers involved in kidnapping in Aba.
I stand to be corrected.

The army should rather hand her over to the SSS for proper interogation to avoid the Boko Haram (Mohammed Yusuf) treatment by the Police who murdered him in detention after he was captured by the Army and handed over to the Police.

Naija girls can be tough hearted, imagine dating an openly reknowned criminal. Women love men of Power, Money and Fame.
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by san26dy(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2010
At least this is good news. One down , how many to go?
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by Chookym(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2010
this is a welcome development, but the military should know that He has other commandant who may split camp and extablish their own as in the case of MEND, so they should not lower their arms as the battle has just began
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by slap1(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2010
Guyman02:

The army should rather hand her over to the SSS for proper interogation to avoid the Boko Haram (Mohammed Yusuf) treatment by the Police who murdered him in detention after he was captured by the Army and handed over to the Police.

Naija girls can be tough hearted, imagine dating an openly reknowned criminal. Women love men of Power, Money and Fame.
Wouldn't take more than a day to get every relevant info from that silly, little, pig-headed girl. She ain't though. Just naughty. I know her.
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by chiozor: 12:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
is that the girlfriend was he already involved in the gun duel wtf lipsrsealed
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by namdo(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
@houvest
great poetic picture wink sad
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by Jachoz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
@Kobojunkie

He called himself 'freedom fighter'. Liberty for who? Tussle for freedom, rebuffing same people the chance to live freely?
Here’s a guy who engaged the security agents in an aggresive gun battle. Do we honestly need the courts to tell us he
is not a criminal, kidnapper or what? Please mind ya self before you become an accompl, ?
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by mamagee3(f): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2010
My own question is, why did his girlfriend keep quiet to all his wrongdoings?

Why didn't she turn him in to the police and if was she also a part of it?
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by mansmith(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
it is better for 1 man to die for the whole nation than fro the whole nation to die for 1 man
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by Mobinga: 11:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
This Orji knew this Osisi jor angry

Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by Olumogun: 5:38am On Dec 15, 2010
no be lie!

dem resemble.
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by aljharem11(m): 5:41am On Dec 15, 2010
1 down

3 more too go (mend,massop,opc)
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by manugbo(m): 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2010
oh! yeah. i can nw travel for the XMAS.

Thank u God.

Osisikankwu rst in HELLLLLL grin
Re: Osisikankwu,dead? by manugbo(m): 12:32pm On Dec 16, 2010
he is simply an armed robber. gbammm!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Has Sleepless Nights Over Unemployment In Nigeria / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear / Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.