Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos (65117 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Police Station Burnt As Warders, Okada Riders Clash In Ibadan / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Etizz: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Baztardmods: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
We want to copy whites in everything while we don't have a working system yet, how do you ban people's means of livelihood.. that's foolishness from the pointing Gov. anything associated with Buhari is evil, una dey vote APC

1 Like

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by ecolime(m): 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ban never reach Iyana Ipaja na
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by biggy26: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow! But why should you go and impound bikes in a dealer's shop. Naija law enforcement agents na wa o!
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Not right for the police to break into shops of okada dealers if it is true. This amounts to stealing.

6 Likes

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by wisdom042(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lagos state governor just dey form vandam until people loose their lives finish.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by BabyApple(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
how do i take it down there.. no be to ride am go there dem go impound am within Lagos.. from Oyingbo to mushin , to oshodi, to ikeja or towards island.. na arrest be that
Abolajihowells2:

Take ur keke to ogun state/sango ota u will work there

5 Likes

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Fredlongs(m): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
Why would you want to Impound motorcycles that are in a shop for God's sake... If they were to b on d road it's a different case.

1 Like

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Joystark(f): 3:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..

Kai.
Hope someone who can help sees this.
God will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by dmbb: 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Sonwu olu my man
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by BabyApple(m): 3:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
na job i need ooo..
Joystark:

Kai.
Hope someone who can help sees this.
God will help you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by maasoap(m): 3:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..

The minibus, can you drive? And how much will be daily deliver?
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by JustOkDesign(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Let me buy the keke from you. You can qoute me if interested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Peeps don't wanna leave their comfort zone
Abolajihowells2:

Take ur keke to ogun state/sango ota u will work there
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by niggadee(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mad country full of mad people grin grin
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by BabyApple(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
i can make inquiry .. yes i can drive the mini bus.
maasoap:

The minibus, can you drive? And how much will be daily deliver?
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by BAVOSKI(m): 3:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
THIS is what The useless Man is planning to do in Lagos State......He has useless special adviser,.... He didn't think before doing this...... Cuz if he think we'll,he would not have done it........ Once election comes up again tomorrow in Lagos State, useless people like him Will Still be shouting Sanwolu nioooo
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by wisdom042(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lagos state governor just dey form vandan until people loose their lives finish.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by BabyApple(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Its Hire Purchase.. I will ask the owner if he is willing to sell.
JustOkDesign:

Let me buy the keke from you. You can qoute me if interested
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
They are right to say police van was not set ablaze. But failed to mention that their pickup was on fire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by DropsMic(m): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Good... At least now i know Nigerians are not docile
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by STENON(f): 3:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bad Government
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
The police will always want to go an extra mile to cause trouble. Why must they impound motorcycles in the dealers shop when those motorcycles were not used on roads.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by stagger: 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lagosians, you reap what you sow.

You put in another Tinubu boy and this is what you get. The sooner you all rise up and get rid of Tinubu's boys from the politics of that state, the better for you all. I have no iota of sympathy for you. You reap what you sow. Elections came and it was turned into a tribal affair, with thugs burning voting slips in areas that were projected to be populated by non-indigenes.

If you voted for Sanwo-Olu and you are feeling this new policy pinch, sorry for you. You reap what you sow.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by debbysure01(m): 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
People should have a rethink......There future is not tired to OK ad a riding. Is OK ad a riding, a skill?
If the government does not want other Okada, then so be it....There are other jobs they can do within Lagos. There's no justification for destroying another person's property. Some of the cars that were destroyed were collected on loan.

Check my signature.....

1 Like

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
You can't take away people's only means of livelihood and expect them to fold their hands. A hungry man is an angry man

Shut up!

This is the result of poor unproductive people having children without restraint. Look around you and see the madness.

These useless unproductive men should be on the farm producing food for the large, unnecessary population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
. try mini bus, but the best best is agriculture, you can start a poultry farm or maize and cassava in your village and even add vegetables beds on the side, one ewedu tie is 100 naira in the market, pepper is also lucrative, the government is making plan to put electricity in your village including street light.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Serious riot is going on and one preacher on public address system is shouting: Collect your Bibles here for six hundred and fifty naira. Kai this nation don tire me cheesy
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by lrdval: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Roon9:
Banning okada was very okay but Keke could have been restricted.
However the deed has been done. Life must go on. People should just comply or they'd just be "happy targets" for these trigger happy policemem
You are one of the problems in this country. Moving ahead without tackling the problem is cowardice. If we stood up for any malapropism in this state. Things would have been good for Africa.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chaleeee:
Police went to a place of business and tried to steal people goods? The ban was on use of commercial motorcycles and keke not on private businesses. This shithole keeps getting shiitier

the are receiving fund from china okada maker to fight the government, they should be dealt with mercilessly
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Hotfreez: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
akinjojo1234:
Serious riot is going on and one preacher on public address system is shouting: Collect your Bibles here for six hundred and fifty naira. Kai this nation don tire me cheesy

Preacher ke? He is selling his Bibles. Selling Bibles na hustle for Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by DownChelsea(f): 3:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
hisexcellency34:
You can't take away people's only means of livelihood and expect them to fold their hands. A hungry man is an angry man
“the people” must be very lazy MENTALLY to be wired to only a single means of livelihood.

And it’s not the government’s fault.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / I Regretted My Actions. Please Help Me! / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.