Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,185 members, 7,825,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos (65122 Views)

Pupil Killed By Stray Bullet As Police And Keke Riders Clash In Lagos (Graphics) / Police Station Burnt As Warders, Okada Riders Clash In Ibadan / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Farki: 9:42am On Feb 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Thank you for the explanation, God bless.

Our culture of having plenty of children stemmed from our forefathers requiring a lot of hands on the farm, now that manual labour is not needed in farming why are we still rigidly continuing to have all these children that are ending up as impoverished, angry, unemployed, frustrated adults? Why can't we open our eyes and see that 1 or 2 maximum is what is appropriate for the time?

I tell you guy it's a cultural and educational problem that cuts across board. We do not teach family planning and the consequences of not spacing births in this country because sex is so taboo. In the North you see poor people just giving birth even though they aren't sure about the future of their children, in the south the Catholic Church forbids contraceptives so we end up seeing people getting pregnant when they didn't want to. There's also the cultural expectation to have a large family and have a male child so some families have more kids than they are supposed to.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Ishilove: 12:14pm On Feb 06, 2020
makydebbie:

How is it possible that I have PVC lmao.
Things I did that year lol
Buhari must hear this grin

1 Like

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by makydebbie(f): 12:17pm On Feb 06, 2020
Ishilove:

Buhari must hear this grin

grin grin
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by tidimjones: 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Samchelsea:
Only in Nigeria police men will openly steal people's properties and call it "law enforcement"
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Mumu, is Lagos your state of origin? Are you Yoruba?
olodo, you should have told me why Yorubas live in UK. Primitive Boot licker.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

I know you are from the East. You idiots will cry tire over Lagos, a resolute Yoruba state. Don't worry Amotekun's scope is much wider than to chase Fulani herdsmen, we will use it to contain you marauding Igbo people especially those ones with rampant criminal intentions. Bloody Flat head.
Obuko, e de oorun de. If you were a little discerning, you need not be told that any society that abhors alejo can not prosper. Look around Osun, Ife, Ibadan etc and tell me how brown roofs constitute development. Lazy pervasive folks.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by MusaChukwudi: 6:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Obuko, e de oorun de. If you were a little discerning, you need not be told that any society that abhors alejo can not prosper. Look around Osun, Ife, Ibadan etc and tell me how brown roofs constitute development. Lazy pervasive folks.

Go and receive Alejo in your rotten state. You people are no longer Alejo in Yorubaland you are a pest worse than rats.

There is a very good reason Alejos don't go to the East! Isi Aki! Flat Bloody Head!
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by Nwaonyishi69: 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

Go and receive Alejo in your rotten state. You people are no longer Alejo in Yorubaland you are a pest worse than rats.

There is a very good reason Alejos don't go to the East! Isi Aki! Flat Bloody Head!

Olaniyi
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by GermanMelania: 6:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by HayB100(m): 12:14pm On Jan 12, 2022
Augustenite:

Please go back to your state of origin and tell that to your clueless governor. Na by force to stay Lagos. Very soon the jihadist go disguise as bike rider enter Lagos and start killing and bombing places, then you will open ur dirty mouth and says the governor is not working. All reason before you talk or type.
. You are a very big ful for this comment, by the way, did I mention your name? You shouldn't blame.me for your shortcomings, find something worth doing idiot

1 Like

Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by mediainc: 2:28pm On Jan 12, 2022
NaijaMutant:
Lagos is such a crazy place to be.

No matter how sane you may think you are, the moment you enter into Lagos your sanity becomes exchanged with partial insanity, waiting for the day of manifestation.

The recent ban on Okada and Keke without palliatives has further driven the stress level in Lagos to an unbearable dimension.

Everybody for Lagos dey mad grin

Even the governor too was reportedly an ex-patient grin
They need to go collect palliatives from their state governors...that is who owes them, not Lagos state government. Most of them are from outside Lagos.

Lagos state must implement modern transportation systems, that fits into it's mega city plan, okada is not part of that plan, we can not allow okada men from other states come tell us what to do in Lagos. Look for other means of living or go farm in your state. Okada is a big security threat and health hazard to Lagosians. Terrorists and bandits can easily use okada to carry out attacks by blending in. The will of the state must prevail.
Re: Iyana Ipaja: Okada Riders Clash With Police Over Ban In Lagos by gozie924: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2022
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-year-old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Her Kidnap In Ogun (Photo) / Female Ritualist Who Kills Crawling Babies Stripped Unclad - Pictures / Mother Suspecting Her Son Of Homosexual Activity Catches Him With His Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.