Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (77575 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Roon9(m): 4:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Awol1:
This is too much.

Obaseki should thread softly.

Too extreme
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Torg77: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
maoolakanm:
A DOG THAT WILL GET LOST WILL NOT HEED THE WHISTLE OF THE HUNTER.

You should have stayed in school ..
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Euegene100001: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oshiomhole is fighting him but the time to see results never reach .obaseki try but we all know even if he wins at the polls the Supreme Court is Oshiomhole bedroom
olaboy33:
I don't know what or who Obaseki is relying on, but I know Obaseki is digging his grave very fast.

He is fighting oshiomole who is not fighting him, he has been on a offensive spree all these while, while, oshiomole has remained strategically silent.

The silence of the gods doesn't mean they don't know what to do. Even Noah looked stupid until it started to rain.

Who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by klax(m): 4:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:
sad sad

Politics of bitterness .

Imo, Benue, Zamfara & now, Edo.

Oshiomole is always a destabilizing
influence, who is prepared to scatter
everything, if he doesn't have his way.

Since his oyibo wife leave am, the
man has been mad at everybody.

@the bolded

You mean his wife don leave am for real? Pls joke apart I was never aware of this.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Antoeni(m): 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
The War is Real
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Euegene100001: 4:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
As soon as obaseki losses efcc go roll .them go seize e building tire e go hear word .but good fight tho
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by spirul77: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Despite court injection, baba still carried out the demolition. wonder why those that are always quick to shout "tyrant" "dictator" are now the ones screaming "he got balls" . hypocrites.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ogunsj: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
fairfora:
People are just showong empathy for wrong reasons. We learnt then hotel was situated in a wrong location. If the guy has a C of O he can challenge the government in the court of law
we know what we know, leave that talk. I only pity innocent souls that we go because of these politicians. one thing that is sure is that obaseki has stepped on the serpent tail and the reaction won't be palatable at all.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by engrchykae(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
jchioma:
sad

The die is cast. It's show time!

I pray Obaseki survive the backlash.

The clash of the titans!

Edo is one state to watch in the coming days.
if oshomohle survived the igbinedions,obaseki will survive.
Then he will try to be a godfather just like Osho ousted the igbinedions and tried to become the igbinedions.
The cycle keep going until a wicked man comes and breaks down every structure and build a new empire.
But the ultimate destiny of empires is to fall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Correcto: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
There are people who don't go down or up without a real fight. Everyone must not be a coward!!! People are different!!!!
olaboy33:
I don't know what or who Obaseki is relying on, but I know Obaseki is digging his grave very fast.

He is fighting oshiomole who is not fighting him, he has been on a offensive spree all these while, while, oshiomole has remained strategically silent.

The silence of the gods doesn't mean they don't know what to do. Even Noah looked stupid until it started to rain.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Iriruaga100(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oshiomole did same to Bob-izua, then who is kabaka that can't be dealt with??

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by engrchykae(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
olaboy33:

Yoruba boy,Edo isn't Lagos.
Edo have men with balls not the sissies that tinubu have been changing like used condoms since 1999.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by engrchykae(m): 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
know:
Wow. Obaseki has burned every bridges. No going back. A fight to finish, if he loses,he loses...his mind is seared with iron. Unlike the former puf uncle in Lagos who could not fight and play dirty and can't even step into his village. Chai.
only if ambode could be half the man obaseki is
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by 2shure: 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
Obaseki Once u loose wnd term. Red jacket men them. Go surround you. They would go trump way with u. Ban and confiscate everything traced to your name immediately.

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by jeffteddy: 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
this is wickedness, the gods are watching
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by promotervickky(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
olaboy33:

Since you don't know Obaseki or live in Benin. How do you know that oshiomole didn't say anything?

Get your facts right before you post
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by osuofia2(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
olaboy33:

Chess is quite different from politics, if you attack too much in politics, your opponent begins to get the undue peoples sympathy and they begin to gang up against you.

Where is ihedioha today will all his attack on okorocha. He only gave uzodinma, Nwosu and okorocha a reason to wash hands and gang up against him.
AFONJA ALWAYS THINK EDO IS LAGOS THAT IS UNDER TINUBU, ABEG PARK WELL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by golddare: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
BengaziTherapy:
Edo State Government Demolishes Tony Adun aka Tony Kabaka’s hotel in Benin

Tony Kababa belongs to the faction supporting APC National Chairman of the party, Adams Oshiomhole.

He was the revenue collector during Oshiomhole's time as governor. The Edo State Government led by Godwin Obaseki disbanded them as he assumed office and Kabaka has been a vocal critique of the governor.

The government had issued a 7 day notice in October last year but the demolition was stopped by a court injunction.

The government claims demolition been carried out in the area is for flood control.

Details Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BBc_jsFaNw

This guy celebrated his 1st billion in a big party for joining the billionaires, just from revenue collection.

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by udemzyudex(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
chibu4u2:
shocked

See the excuse.........To control flooding, as if na only the building dey cause flood dir.
Millions wasted in the name of personal vandetta.

People dey oh.
Na the workers I dey pity.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Aladdin1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Dog wey wan lost no dey hear him master whistle.na wetin dey sweet small pikin na im dey give am purge belle.obaseki have become the modern day joromi who refuse to heed the warning of a wise old woman,for him not to fight the seven-headed monster spirit.politics of rancour,acrimony,calumny and animosity can never breed peace and development anywhere.imagine demolishing an hotel in a dry state like edo,where there are no jobs.the only businesses/job you find are mostly schools,churches,transportation and ashawo work.now the workers who derive their daily bread from working in that hotel just had it crushed.only to scatter peoples sheds,stores and market.that is what obaseki and oshiomhole excel in.i wonder what people who support obaseki claims to be his achievement.such a clueless moronic ugly governor.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Amsickindahead: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is big time rubbish..politics of hate and bitterness is wat is playing out here.Bleep it
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Dollabiz: 5:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by promotervickky(m): 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
OP please remove obaseki. He doesn't have the power to demolish anyone. Instead say the EDO State Government demolish thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Neddstark: 5:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please avoid Edo state for now. The killings, cultism and political assasinations no go be here.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by adams123: 5:20pm On Feb 05, 2020
na them them ooo, he can give him a contract that he can made times 2 of this hotel when they settled. My hands are up!!!
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Tareq1105: 5:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Euegene100001:
Oshiomhole is fighting him but the time to see results never reach .obaseki try but we all know even if he wins at the polls the Supreme Court is Oshiomhole bedroom

APC will conduct primary election for the governorship tickets in Edo state and name of the winner will be forwarded to Oshomhole, someone Obaseki said has been suspended, for onward transmission to INEC. �����

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by 9jatriot(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
AllenSpencer:

We know people your lots have supported and we know where they are today.

You supporting Obaseki alone spells doom
I hope for Obaseki's sake that this phenomenal does not happen. I really don't understand why the duo have to even fight at all, it doesn't make sense. As a governor, the governor has done relatively well.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Tareq1105: 5:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
AFONJACOW:
This is what I call obaseke is a real man, fight than bowing out shamefully like a coward... Ambode should have pull boudeleon down let's see if that flog eyes thief won't go into hiding

You're indeed a COW
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by id4sho(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ambode could have given TINUBU this treatment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.