Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (77005 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ernieboy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tareq1105:

No doubt, governance has been put on hold in Edo State.

It's Edo people that will suffer. Even those supporting Obaseki now.......are in for the same fate in his 2nd term if he gets it.

I'm sure even Oshiomhle would not believe this side of Obaseki. That's human beings for you.
what exactly has he done against the people? is it by taking away revenue from tauts and handing back to the LGA? are u aware that while the likes of kabaka we're celebrating 1 billion in his account, LGA workers whose salary we're supposed to be paid with the revenue went for 12 to 13 months without pay? this has been the bane of the disagreement between oshomole and obaseki's camp.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by mechanics(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Hmmmm, after his tenure I doubt if he will stay in Benin, if he was in his shoes, how will he feel, he should always remember that no condition is permanent.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ugohenry2019(m): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Elslim:

Mbah this is war... All out war.
. Calling on all unit to switch to code Red. Shoot at sight

bravo one...this is eagle one ...radio all units to cease fire ..we are waiting for the major general.. buhari to give the green code.. u and all units are to stand down...I repeat stand down...do u read ....over

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by juman(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
The king house burnt, a better house would replace it.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by juman(m): 7:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Let him walk with his head upside down, no second term for him.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by wallisdon: 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
Well I have nothing to say .Time shall surely tell.Obaseki Obaseki.it is well .
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by adecz: 7:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by rashfat(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The battle line has been drawn. But this fight might be too big for Obaseki. This fight may consume him.

He's not scared of being consumed. They've gone too far by takn him for granted
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by zoedew: 7:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Tareq1105:
And it's only his Hotel in the whole street that was built against Development Control regulations?

Our problem is our inability to speak out against evil. Tell Obaseki that he won't be governor forever.

Friend, the issue is not whether there are other structures in contravention not demolished. If anyone feels strongly about the new issue you raised the civil thing to do is to publicly advocate or bring an action askingnthat such be demolished as well.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by rashfat(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
fairfora:
People are just showing empathy for wrong reasons. We learnt then hotel was situated in a wrong location. If the guy has a C of O he can challenge the government in the court of law

GOD bless you
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by zoedew: 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
[i][/i]
ernieboy:
what exactly has he done against the people? is it by taking away revenue from tauts and handing back to the LGA? are u aware that while the likes of kabaka we're celebrating 1 billion in his account, LGA workers whose salary we're supposed to be paid with the revenue went for 12 to 13 months without pay? this has been the bane of the disagreement between oshomole and obaseki's camp.

Arguments of the sort to which your post responds is the staple from the stable of folks who see the public treasury as a thing to feast on to the detriment of good governance. Most unfortunate! One prays folks with such backward mentality will see reason to have a rethink! Is that not the same State Lucky the heavily moustached Igbinedion looted dry the other day?

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Didi2d(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
ernieboy:
according to obaseki,they supported him and they were paid handsomely during the lection, so they have no right to demand any other gratification.

Obaseki should calm down that's my point, well I might not know was up sha
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Vivonose: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Finchmgh:

What can of positive change are you talking about?
Is it not this Edo state or is there another Edo that I don’t know of?

We don’t want him to come back for 2nd term.

Obaseki is not a good politician, he is busy stepping on so many wrong toes and fighting his godfathers that brought him into power.

He has already ruined his political career. The quickest way to ruine your political career is to fight your political godfathers
Do u stay in Edo state?have u seen the roads he has been doing in benin, ekpoma and other loca government,have u seen the way he has renovated most government school
If u don't stay in benin,u can't understand

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by YorubaPrince: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
jeffteddy:
this is wickedness, the gods are watching

Abeg, which gods?

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ramatintin(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vivonose:
I really love obaseki's approach,I just fear he won't make 2nd term
He has made a lot of positive change in Edo state
please what are the positive changes obaseki has made in edo state
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Skyebestpropert(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
Any way na there problem be that .any oau student in the house that need accommodation 08169670189
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by sunshine1974(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
olaboy33:

Lol.. In politics you will surely have people with you esp when you are a sitting governor. But later you get to realise they are only friends with the seat you are on.

A coalition of your enemy you may survive, but a coalition of your friend and enemy, you might not. Even ize iyamu he been activated.
ize iysmu will do worse than obaseki if he eventually becomes governor.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by GEJDHERO: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
muykem:
Obaseki will regret every inch of his action. APC leadership will prefer to sacrifice him for Oshiomele, that's reality of politics.
Wishful thinking
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Hodstat1986: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
When he knows that when the score is settled, the Edo state taxpayer's money will b used for reconstruction
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by crestdevelopers: 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Finchmgh:

What can of positive change are you talking about?
Is it not this Edo state or is there another Edo that I don’t know of?

We don’t want him to come back for 2nd term.

Obaseki is not a good politician, he is busy stepping on so many wrong toes and fighting his godfathers that brought him into power.

He has already ruined his political career. The quickest way to ruine your political career is to fight your political godfathers
in the game of politics, loyalty is only a currency in it's time...

As events occur, and stakes gets higher, it becomes less valuable or untenderered

You cant blame obaseki for his actions.

The man has grown enough balls to F**k shit up and watch it burn!
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by chozzy: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by AFONJACOW(m): 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
DEROX:
winktinubu is different from oshiomole if ambode tries it I swear he will be impeached by his own legislative house you think its for fun when they say tinubu owns Lagos mtchew
he own Yoruba land
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Bimpe29: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Bitterness, vengeane and revenge are all sweet in the beginning, but bitter and sour in the end.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by 9jahotblog: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
where's fr mbaka to prophesy in edo governorship polls. who will win.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by temicyborg(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
BiafraforTrump:

See why Nigerian will not make any headway, is he there to please godfathers or to work for the people of Edo state?.. Do you think everyone must be a coward like Amobode or Yorubas in general??

Oshiomole wants to become godfather, the same godfather figure he fought during his reign as Governor, what kind of hypocrisy is this??

A good Governor should fight for the poorest of the poor of his state and damn the consequences even if it will cost him a so called "political career"
dis person na Mumu o I swear pple lyk u r animals putting on human skin wetin con sine Yoruba wit dis idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
rashfat:

He's not scared of being consumed. They've gone too far by takn him for granted

Hmmm
But they brought him in the first place.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Heffalump(m): 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
olaboy33:
I don't know what or who Obaseki is relying on, but I know Obaseki is digging his grave very fast.

He is fighting oshiomole who is not fighting him, he has been on a offensive spree all these while, while, oshiomole has remained strategically silent.

The silence of the gods doesn't mean they don't know what to do. Even Noah looked stupid until it started to rain.

Who has ears, let him hear.

Nothing dey happen Sir.

I like Obaseki. The best way to defend is attack!

1 Like

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by CaptainFM1: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
Stupidity is when Government gives someone notice to remove a structure such as hotel.

How the hell will the owner remove it? Its not like it can be moved to another location?

Just say you want him to demolish it and not remove.

We have stupid government in Nigeria...and they are the noise makers APC.eg Mr Pointus
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by rashfat(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hmmm
But they brought him in the first place.

An average Edo man is stubborn. They don't want to be controlled. Obaseki does not care about who brought him in or who helped him once what he is doing is constitutional then he is okay.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Jonovo98: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Shai nawoooh
Umunnah there is fire on the mountainoooh

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
rashfat:

An average Edo man is stubborn. They don't want to be controlled. Obaseki does not care about who brought him in or who helped him once what he is doing is constitutional then he is okay.

Okay. Let's see hw it plays out then..
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by JusticeSeeker: 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I am against the destruction of properties, this is politics of bitterness, Obaseki should remember power is transient.
This was what I told Ihedioha when he clinched power and became intoxicated and obsessed about Okorocha to the point of ordering thugs to beat his daughter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Whenever Wike Is Ranting, Show Him This Picture(photos) / Peter Obi Sighted today At the Asaba Airport. In High Spirits / Osun West Senatorial Bye-Election Results (Unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.