Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). (77618 Views)

Protest In Benin Over Demolition Of Houses By Governor Obaseki (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Prays For Governor Obaseki (Photos) / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by jaybizzy: 11:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
It was just his hotel other building's on the same street that was marked for demolition were not touched ,all I see here is vendetta from the governor and it will backfire .

Friend, the issue is not whether there are other structures in contravention not demolished. If anyone feels strongly about the new issue you raised the civil thing to do is to publicly advocate or bring an action askingnthat such be demolished as well. [/quote]
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Zenithpeak(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:
I am against the destruction of properties, this is politics of bitterness, Obaseki should remember power is transient.

Oshiomole during his time as governor of Edo forgot that power is elusive.... So unfortunate!
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Kul3ger(m): 12:05am On Feb 06, 2020
When Oshiomole was up against them Igbinedions, Bob Izuas, Anenihs, and co, shey heaven fall?

I hear people call Obaseki an ingrate. Really?

We've soon forgotten how Oshiomole silenced the same godfathers that guided his path to power and become the EXACT OPPOSITE of what he campaigned against?

While I think Obaseki might lose this fight, I commend his guts.

Reminder: It's Edo. Not Lagos

An average Yoruba Edo man get balls. wink
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by somehow: 12:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Is Oshiomole the owner of the hotel?
olaboy33:
I don't know what or who Obaseki is relying on, but I know Obaseki is digging his grave very fast.

He is fighting oshiomole who is not fighting him, he has been on a offensive spree all these while, while, oshiomole has remained strategically silent.

The silence of the gods doesn't mean they don't know what to do. Even Noah looked stupid until it started to rain.

Who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by sweetgala(m): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2020
jchioma:
sad

The die is cast. It's show time!

I pray Obaseki survive the backlash.

The clash of the titans!

Edo is one state to watch in the coming days.

I'm afraid obaseki is going to loose out in this game. From what I can deduce the party at the national level have made up their mind.
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Gee64: 5:07am On Feb 06, 2020
Oh!

Well, if you're interested in free draw systems every weekend, visit the link on my signature below and thank me later!
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by BiafraforTrump: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2020
temicyborg:
dis person na Mumu o I swear pple lyk u r animals putting on human skin wetin con sine Yoruba wit dis idiot

Yorubas are slaves to their leaders and wish everyone follows their cowardly mindset.. So sad!
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
HigherEd:
Keep perpetuating poverty because you are fighting with ur political opponent
This is pregnant!
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by klin11: 12:40am On Feb 07, 2020
The battle is for God
Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by Euegene100001: 9:14am On Feb 07, 2020
grin oh u did not add that Oshiomhole practically owns the party been the chairman he can influence it and put his candidate in pastor osagie grin but I can’t lie obaseki has don well especially in the area of education in the state
Tareq1105:

APC will conduct primary election for the governorship tickets in Edo state and name of the winner will be forwarded to Oshomhole, someone Obaseki said has been suspended, for onward transmission to INEC. �����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Simon Ekpa Declares Sit-At-Home In Lagos / Tinubu Almost Fell Down At Kaduna Event (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.