Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija (824 Views)

Why Do Nepa Always Take The Light When It Wants To Rain / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / Slay Mama Turns Sexy NEPA Official, Twerks On Ladder While Disconnecting Light (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by Damilaredrey24(m): 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
Covid-19

Your Opinion....?

50k to all Nigerian citizens

Or

Stable Uninterrupted Electricity in Nigeria.

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by marvola(m): 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Light

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by Oluromantic: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2020
No one will work. Nigeria is just like iron condemn

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2020
Stable Uninterrupted Electricity in Nigeria... hands down!

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by emmyboy162(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2020
50k. Light in my side has always been steady.

2 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by FlamieB(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2020
emmyboy162:

50k. Light in my side has always been steady.

You see how irredeemably selfish most Nigerians are? So because you have steady power supply which locations that enjoys it is not up to 3% in the country, we all should die in darkness?

You don't develop a country with this messed up mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
We have steady light. So 50k or even 100k. grin

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by Allen102: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
50k here in Bonny Island we have 24/7 electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
they are both unrealistic

50k to everyone will bankrupt this country during this low oil price period

24/7 hours light even though impossible will increase bills of people
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2020
Power supply any day.
Though I enjoy up to Two days uninterrupted power and d day d power decides to trip off, we get 18-20hours power.

But with steady power in 9ja, things go just work.
Production companies will experience massive growth and we may start chasing the Asian or even western countries
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:
they are both unrealistic

50k to everyone will bankrupt this country during this low oil price period

24/7 hours light even though impossible will increase bills of people
no it will increase standard of living
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:

50k wont increase standard of living rather it will make people more dependant on govt for all their needs

electricity doesnt increase standard of living rather hardwork with entrepreneurship, long term planing and good governance does

some african countries have 24/7 light, standard of living is shit
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
Power supply any day.
Though I enjoy up to Two days uninterrupted power and d day d power decides to trip off, we get 18-20hours power.

But with steady power in 9ja, things go just work.
Production companies will experience massive growth and we may start chasing the Asian or even western countries
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

50k wont increase standard of living rather it will make people more dependant on govt for all their needs

electricity doesnt increase standard of living rather hardwork with entrepreneurship, long term planing and good governance does

some african countries have 24/7 light, standard of living is shit

OK Lemme explain, if there is power, production companies will have massive growth, more people will be producers of a commodity, people will not be spending millions to purchase diesel and fuel and if production is increase, there will be more Jobs cos man power is needed and the millions used in purchasing fuel could be channeled to salaries and wages.

We can't produce toothpicks not because we don't want to but after expenses on fuel has been deducted from revenue, the company will be bankrupt.

Good governance doesn't mean sharing Kero and money but to provide a platform / basic amenities like power qnd roads to increase standard of living and increase in entrepreneural spirits
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

OK Lemme explain, if there is power, production companies will have massive growth, more people will be producers of a commodity, people will not be spending millions to purchase diesel and fuel and if production is increase, there will be more Jobs cos man power is needed and the millions used in purchasing fuel could be channeled to salaries and wages.

We can't produce toothpicks not because we don't want to but after expenses on fuel has been deducted from revenue, the company will be bankrupt.
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:

you are right in some part about existing production rate, you also need good management to manage the company then you need brain power, one the reason the west is developed is because of availability of brain power.

also to be a producer, you need money and money doesnt come from thin air

you need money to make money
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2020
FlamieB:
You see how irredeemably selfish most Nigerians are? So because you have steady power supply which locations that enjoys it is not up to 3% in the country, we all should die in darkness?

you took the word right out of my mouth...

1 Like

Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by samworthyever: 8:26pm On Mar 30, 2020
OP pls don't raise hope on what cannot be achieved. Both the 50k and steady light can only be achieved in your dreams. Let's just maintain our level and manage what we have.
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by emmyboy162(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
FlamieB:

Mr man, Shut up
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

you are right in some part about existing production rate, you also need good management to manage the company then you need brain power, one the reason the west is developed is because of availability of brain power.

u are deviating from the main topic hun.

While brain power is needed and management is an essential part. We are concerned about power.
No matter how u av brains, we can only sell Nigerian rice cos border is closed, if we open border, we can't compete with Thailand no matter the brain power. They have electricity.

If I pay 1k monthly for power and u buy gas of N300 daily and we bake meatpie and sell, u can't compete with me no matter what, cos at the end of the month, u will spend 9k to buy gas while I'll spend just 1k
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

U need to have a detailed feasibility plan of a business before u start one, u don't just jump into it cos u av brain. U will fail woefully
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:

While brain power is needed and management is an essential part. We are concerned about power.
No matter how u av brains, we can only sell Nigerian rice cos border is closed, if we open border, we can't compete with Thailand no matter the brain power. They have electricity.

If I pay 1k monthly for power and u buy gas of N300 daily and we bake meatpie and sell, u can't compete with me no matter what, cos at the end of the month, u will spend 9k to buy gas while I'll spend just 1k

electricity is nothing, if you have electricity in a rice farm and can not still plant rice, harvest, process and store them properly that electricity is useless

it is true that electricity is important for growth but you also need large amount of educated brain power to convert that electricity into something meaningful.
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

U need to have a detailed feasibility plan of a business before u start one, u don't just jump into it cos u av brain. U will fail woefully
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 8:42pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:

[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:

you need money and brain to run business

do you think people running big businesses are dumb, they are smart people
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

electricity is nothing, if you have electricity in a rice farm and can not still plant rice, harvest, process and store them properly that electricity is useless

it is true that electricity is important for growth but you also need large amount of educated brain power to convert that electricity into something meaningful.
let the electricity comes first, Den u will know if we have brains or not.
In a modern rice farming, u need power to remove paddys from rice, if we can still produce without power, anty just imagine went there is power.
Now we can only sell spare parts and have supermarkets, nothing else
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 30, 2020
With stable light most businesses can save up to that 50k MONTHLY on generator fuel or alternative power supply.
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by TRIGITlS: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2020
[s]
dukeprince50:
let the electricity comes first, Den u will know if we have brains or not.
In a modern rice farming, u need power to remove paddys from rice, if we can still produce without power, anty just imagine went there is power.
Now we can only sell spare parts and have supermarkets, nothing else
[/s]
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 8:46pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

I can't explain myself to u any further, u are missing my point.
Take care, good night and dream of me
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by dukeprince50: 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

how many production companies do we have in Nigeria?
Name five of dem that are world standard like starbucks, Tesla etc and I'll give u 70k. No joke
Re: Covid-19 Your Opinion 50k To All Nigerian Citizens Or Stable NEPA Light in Naija by sexylassie2(f): 8:54pm On Mar 30, 2020
dukeprince50:
how many production companies do we have in Nigeria?
Name five of dem that are world standard like starbucks, Tesla etc and I'll give u 70k. No joke

only dangote i know of but the rest like wapco and others even though small and local are not easy to run, it takes a smart person to manage people and resources

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Uncle Wanted To Have Sex With Her / What Lesson Did Your Last Relationship Teach You (screenshots) / When And How Did You Watch Your First Adult Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.