Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (5042 Views)

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? / What Really Scares You About Marriage? / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
The Witches a.k.a ekukulekukulekukuleku grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s indomie generation wats urs
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
justnock:
The Witches a.k.a ekukulekukulekukuleku grin grin grin
So that song was in the witches
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
So that song was in the witches
I think so
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by citywal(m): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
Karashika grin grin grin
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Martinez39s(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
Martinez39s indomie generation wats urs

1) Egg of Life,
2) The Oracle (the yellow painted man representing the diety called Obakiri sacred. I irrationally thought he would appear from my toilet seat as he did in the movie),
3) I can't remember the name of this movie but it was about a group of men chosen by deity to go to the evil forest. Only one survived. Sam Dede and Pete Edochie starred in the movie.

There are some I can't remember. I think I have watched Cover Pot but I am not sure.

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s:

1) Egg of Life,
2) The Oracle (the yellow painted man representing the diety called Obakiri sacred. I irrationally thought he would appear from my toilet seat as he did in the movie),
3) I can't remember the name of this movie but it was about a group of men chosen by deity to go to the evil forest. Only one survived. Sam Dede and Pete Edochie starred in the movie.

There are some I can't remember. I think I have watched Cover Pot but I am not sure.
what so scared in that sylvanus egg of life ,maybe bcis I watched it as a grownup

Pete n Dede is in igodo ,egg of life is igodo female version
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Uisce:
LOL grin grin grin. I recall one particular helicopter scene. Can you believe what was on the screen was one small, toy helicopter parading about? I recall another scene in which there was a fire, but the fire was photoshopped onto the screen lipsrsealed. I don't recall the name of the movie, but trust me, it was ribcracking throughout. grin
don't mind dos stupid producers
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Martinez39s(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
what so scared in that sylvanus egg of life, maybe bcis I watched it as a grownup
Exactly! I was a very little boy when I watched Egg of Life. grin
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
citywal:
Karashika grin grin grin
i will watch it now ,because I have never set eyes on it b4
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by citywal(m): 6:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
hahahhahah u should
Rekhina:
i will watch it now ,because I have never set eyes on it b4
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Martinez39s(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:

Pete n Dede is in igodo ,egg of life is igodo female version
IGODO! cheesy That's the name of the movie.

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Exactly! I was a very little boy when I watched Egg of Life. grin
Lizbenson was the queen of horror movie then ,her face is evil though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Martinez39s(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
Lizbenson was the queen of horror movie then ,her face is evil though
True. I remember Diamond Ring. Teju Babyface and RMD also starred in that, I think. Good old days when Nollywood was Nollywood.

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
True. I remember Diamond Ring. Teju Babyface and RMD also starred in that, I think. Good old days when Nollywood was Nollywood.
the rich colour used is wat impresses me , Teco Benson amaco investment are great indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pierced:

Nope..... it was Zack orji and Sandra achums.
Aha! This is the movie I was talking about. Egugulegu!!! It was Liz Benson, not Sandra Achums.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Pierced(f): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Jayy10:

Aha! This is the movie I was talking about. Egugulegu!!!
It was Liz Benson, not Sandra Achums.

It was Sandra achums...... I still remember like mad
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by NoChill: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nnwannsukka:
I can remember vividly there was this movie called IZAGA that one was so rough and scary am still lookin for that movie till date
You know, you can just search for the movie on YouTube
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pierced:

It was Sandra achums...... I still remember like mad
Lol. Google is your friend!
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
Petyprincess:
Mine is all these ajileye movies,my dad loves it den ehh, when he's back from work he will just sit in the sitting room at night nd start watching koto aye,nd u know them with all their scary songs,the music usually loud that i will be hearing it in my room cry cry
.. my mum too.. me I go just turn my eye the other way block my ears and force myself to sleep .. their soundtrack abi sound effect come make the thing worst
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by onecrate: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
One episode of superstory where a kid gave his classmate part of his snacks which initiated him into witchcraft.At midnight the spirit of the former came to wake the spirit of the latter and they flew to their meeting place. Watched it with mom and dad and they warned me sternly that such fate awaits me if I collected anything from my classmates. As a "long throat" then (I was in nursery 3) during the day in class, I would damn all the consequences and eat food from anybody who's willing to give me then at night my parents advice warning would now start tormenting me. Mom would force me to sleep I would refuse Local man doesn't want to start flying at night. I was afraid of telling them the reason why I didn't want to sleep cos I was very afraid of mom then. I would resist the sleep until I gave in. Same cycle continued until primary 2 before I knew better.

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Petyprincess(f): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. my mum too.. me I go just turn my eye the other way block my ears and force myself to sleep .. their soundtrack abi sound effect come make the thing worst
Ahh swear i can relate,we usually keep all these movies nd will nw make my poor dad to be searching for it, that sound track makes it more scary cry

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nigeria movies that scared me then were

Amihu (pot of life)

Diamond ring starring Teju babyface, Liz Benson and RMD . that movie scared the shit outta me.

Things fall apart shocked mehnnn scary as hell especially where those ghost come out swinging their arms and singing round okonkwo...Pete Edochie

Scores to settle by suzan Patrick snake movie

Eziza...dont know where popsi bought this movie cos it wasn't popular then but veery interesting and scaaary. It had a village setting with Edo culture.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 11:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Nigeria movies that scared me then were

Amihu (pot of life)

Diamond ring starring Teju babyface, Liz Benson and RMD . that movie scared the shit outta me.

Things fall apart shocked mehnnn scary as hell especially where those ghost come out swinging their arms and singing round okonkwo...Pete Edochie

Scores to settle by suzan Patrick snake movie

Eziza...dont know where popsi bought this movie cos it wasn't popular then but veery interesting and scaaary. It had a village setting with Edo culture.

Did u watch it in VHS
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
Did u watch it in VHS

Some were on VHS while other were on Nigerian television station.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Lamanii22(f): 11:17pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kotoaiye... Mehn that movie scared the shii outta me... I can still play those scenes in my head lol... And there's this other English movie too mehn.. I have forgotten the name.. Liz Benson and teju babyface were in the movie.. its about an evil ring or thereabout .. When I remember I'd narrate it...
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2020
onecrate:
One episode of superstory where a kid gave his classmate part of his snacks which initiated him into witchcraft.At midnight the spirit of the former came to wake the spirit of the latter and they flew to their meeting place. Watched it with mom and dad and they warned me sternly that such fate awaits me if I collected anything from my classmates. As a "long throat" then (I was in nursery 3) during the day in class, I would damn all the consequences and eat food from anybody who's willing to give me then at night my parents advice warning would now start tormenting me. Mom would force me to sleep I would refuse Local man doesn't want to start flying at night. I was afraid of telling them the reason why I didn't want to sleep cos I was very afraid of mom then. I would resist the sleep until I gave in. Same cycle continued until primary 2 before I knew better.
Hmmm superstory really help in entertaining us back then but I was grown then , it shows u are still 18 my dear smiley
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 12:22am On Feb 06, 2020
Lamanii22:
Kotoaiye... Mehn that movie scared the shii outta me... I can still play those scenes in my head lol... And there's this other English movie too mehn.. I have forgotten the name.. Liz Benson and teju babyface were in the movie.. its about an evil ring or thereabout .. When I remember I'd narrate it...
Diamond ring

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 06, 2020
"Diamond ring", not even scary. Koto-aye has the potency to take away night sleep for days through imaginative fear.

Lamanii22:

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2020
As a Yoruban,

*Ti Oluwa Ni'lé (parts 1, 2 and 3): scary with ghosts scenes.

*Agbara Nla (Ultimate Power).

then were times when Yoruba movies were called movies.

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by sholikay(m): 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
there is this movie starring jide Kosoko and regina askia..regina askia was a very beautiful lady in that movie,so I think jide kosoko gave her a lift in one old model wine colour Toyota or Nissan car like that..not knowing regina askia is a ghost..she will disappear, turn to coffin,she sent jide kosoko and the family out their home...until a pastor prayed and cast regina askia out that day...mhen whenever I see that kind Toyota or Nissan car on the way after watching that movie,I always termed them as possessed car....pls someone should remind me that movie....but mhen regina askia fine die during those days...no cleavage opening, but babe clean and fine die..we always fight with them my friend then as our wife...whenever we are seeing any movie she starring in... smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Most Yoruba Men So Heartless? / If I Get These Things, I'll Have No Need For A Man In My Life Anymore (photos) / True Love: What is it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.