Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? (14595 Views)

What Really Scares You About Marriage? / What Scares You The Most About Getting Married? / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by ibilawani(f): 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
What is your greatest fear about love? Is it commitment, is it trust, is it infidelity or physical abuse? Or are you confident about relationships?
Please I will like to know.

For me itnis infidelity. I don't want to be cheated on.
What about you?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Love is just a word, it don’t matter to me-future

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by chatinent: 5:11am On Jan 25, 2023
Nothing.

Nothing for this life fit depress me anymore. Even cheating...it'll be a new day to start afresh.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 25, 2023
Well, my fiancee is an affectionate and touchy feely type of a guy and at first I didn't understand his love language, I thought he was invading my personal space because of my introvert nature whenever he would get all touchy, but I never did told him.

As time went by, I slowly started liking it and i now love it, and I make sure to reciprocate the feeling.

Now my fear is that one day he may stop being affectionate towards me, especially when we get older and the kids are in the picture.

I love my cuddles and I wouldn't want anyone else to come in between me and my cuddles, especially our future kids.. grin grin. I wouldn't even mind getting a night shift nanny to look after the kids.. grin grin grin grin

125 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Jeon(f): 6:00am On Jan 25, 2023
Trust.

Hi DaddyCK.

4 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Sniper101(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2023
I have trust issues.
I can't and I don't condone being cheated on.

Reason why I try not to give room to fall inlove.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by InfinityFabric: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2023
Of course the question is asked by a woman. Makes sense, they're the only one who's infected and affected with love since it's based on emotions.

As a man, I don't fall in love so this question is INVALID.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 25, 2023
Still the same emotional roller coaster for me.

Somebody's son will just come and disrupt your stable, organized and controlled emotions. 🤧

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by folake4u(f): 9:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

Somebody's son will just come and disrupt your stable, organized and controlled emotions. 🤧

Honestly oh.

A whole Hard girl. 😩

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by IMAliyu2: 9:41am On Jan 25, 2023
More worried that I'm incapable of falling in love.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 25, 2023
folake4u:

Honestly oh.

A whole Hard girl. 😩
Imagine ooo🤷

Somebody's daughter will now be looking at phone twenty times, wondering why he hasn't called, why he is not picking, if he is okay, if he will like my new hairstyle. What gift to give him on birthday, men's day, valentine day, promotion day, 'favourite club lost match' day, abi 'day gone wrong' day.

Very tiring 🤧🤧

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Tenrack: 10:06am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:

na woman dey do this shit to us guys pass abeg

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Tenrack: 10:07am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Imagine ooo🤷

Somebody's daughter will now be looking at phone twenty times, wondering why he hasn't called, why he is not picking, if he is okay, if he will like my new hairstyle. What gift to give him on birthday, men's day, valentine day, promotion day, 'favourite club lost match' day, abi 'day gone wrong' day.

Very tiring 🤧🤧
funny you.

8 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by folake4u(f): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Imagine ooo🤷

Very tiring 🤧🤧

You just summarized everything.

It's really tiring and exhausting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by tayo60(f): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2023
Heart break

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Tenrack:
na woman dey do this shit to us guys pass abeg
Lol... well I can't say who does this more. I have only been with men so i can only type things from my own experience. grin

6 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2023
Merch:
Love is just a word, it don’t matter to me-future

"NEVER STOP" right?
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Tenrack: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... well I can't say who does this more. I have only been with men so i can only type things from my own experience. grin
angry angry ;Dfair enough. But it's not good sha
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
ibilawani:
What is your greatest fear about love? Is it commitment, is it trust, is it infidelity or physical abuse? Or are you confident about relationships?
Please I will like to know.

For me itnis infidelity. I don't want to be cheated on.
What about you?

Puccccci . Well I love Puccccci too much I fall in love everyday (TRUE STORY) wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2023
Yeah..dope track
IamtheTruth1:

"NEVER STOP" right?

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Autobot05: 3:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
What scares me is falling out ...I do not have the ability to get emotionally attached to a woman that's not my mum .. so I can easily fall out wink

8 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by placeofallure(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
I've been with my partner for over 2 decades. He didn't cheat when we were younger, is it now that he'll cheat? I've never been heartbroken all the time I was dating. Those are the only things that can pose a threat. So now, I'm at absolute peace with myself. No scary movies. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by JOACHINpedro: 4:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
"Love"
The most abused word in dictionary grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by imagrg(m): 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Heartbreak cry cry cry
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by TheboyGhost(m): 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
The stupidity that follows will always scare me...

Romantic love is Stupidity ... sad sad

But I love been Stupid grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by IamtheTruth1(m): 6:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
Merch:
Yeah..dope track

I always put it on repeat on my low days.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by cayorday89(m): 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Applying emotions to everything rather than facing reality. I am more of a realistic person than emotional.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Starboytwo(m): 4:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Love keh,

I’m in love with anybody that is with me at that moment. As soon as you go, hmmm, sorry I no Dey sabi love for phone.

Uchechi =main love
Ngozi- aww Gawd, this babe is givin Uchechi competition
Blessing- my sweet smallie.
Amarachi- my bad girl. Bitchy attitude. I like the big bress and she like the free things.

So help me Gawd.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by londonbanks(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Girl using me for money

2 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Houseofglam7(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
🤷🏽‍♀️
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Obakoolex(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
F
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Benniemann(m): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
After everything you discovered it's all a waste of your time that's what I feared about falling in love

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

$&£££ €£& / Ten Years Of Relationship But No Marriage / What Was The Duration Of Your Shortest Relationship? How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.