Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (5061 Views)

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? / What Really Scares You About Marriage? / See What Nollywood Actress Sotayo Gaga Wore That Everyone Ia Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by elpochas: 4:11pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nnwannsukka:
I can remember vividly there was this movie called IZAGA that one was so rough and scary am still lookin for that movie till date
IZAGA Tales of the evil story.Liz benson
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 11:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
sholikay:
there is this movie starring jide Kosoko and regina askia..regina askia was a very beautiful lady in that movie,so I think jide kosoko gave her a lift in one old model wine colour Toyota or Nissan car like that..not knowing regina askia is a ghost..she will disappear, turn to coffin,she sent jide kosoko and the family out their home...until a pastor prayed and cast regina askia out that day...mhen whenever I see that kind Toyota or Nissan car on the way after watching that movie,I always termed them as possessed car....pls someone should remind me that movie....but mhen regina askia fine die during those days...no cleavage opening, but babe clean and fine die..we always fight with them my friend then as our wife...whenever we are seeing any movie she starring in... smiley
Full moon I guess

Jide ,Pete ,Sam loco (rip) has been entertaining Nigerians since 1745
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 11:40pm On Feb 06, 2020
elpochas:
IZAGA Tales of the evil story.Liz benson
What I loved in that movie is the way Lizzy benson warned Omotola the evilgirl after she was converted to Christianity " If not that I gave my life to Christ I would have dealt with u mercilessly for tormenting my son( Andy) it was madness all through

Such a tough movie
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 11:50pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nnwannsukka:
I can remember vividly there was this movie called IZAGA that one was so rough and scary am still lookin for that movie till date
run to oshodi Lagos

U will see classic movies like isakaba ,mark of d beast n izaga ,
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by sholikay(m): 8:39am On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Full moon I guess

Jide ,Pete ,Sam loco (rip) has been entertaining Nigerians since 1745
not full moon....
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by lordmizzy: 9:02am On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Astro g ( I will punish u later sad)

Karashika is ok ,but egg of life is igodo for women
EGG of life , nothing beats that movie
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by obami007(m): 10:26am On Feb 07, 2020
sholikay:
there is this movie starring jide Kosoko and regina askia..regina askia was a very beautiful lady in that movie,so I think jide kosoko gave her a lift in one old model wine colour Toyota or Nissan car like that..not knowing regina askia is a ghost..she will disappear, turn to coffin,she sent jide kosoko and the family out their home...until a pastor prayed and cast regina askia out that day...mhen whenever I see that kind Toyota or Nissan car on the way after watching that movie,I always termed them as possessed car....pls someone should remind me that movie....but mhen regina askia fine die during those days...no cleavage opening, but babe clean and fine die..we always fight with them my friend then as our wife...whenever we are seeing any movie she starring in... smiley

Highway to the grave
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by sholikay(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2020
obami007:

Highway to the grave
yeah...that should be it..thank you..
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Kingsean(m): 10:53am On Feb 07, 2020
Eran iya osogbo. very scary

2 Likes

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Teel012(m): 11:16am On Feb 07, 2020
Not a movie though, a series back then, if you can remember please mention, let's know ourselves.
Willy Willy was d scariest ever thing I watched on TV, anytime I think scary, that's what pops into my mind first. That serie was so scary, I had to hide my head under my pillow and duvet to sleep then with other people in d room oooo.

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Lamanii22(f): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
Rekhina:
Diamond ring

Oh yeah diamond ring... Thank you...

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2020
aro1:
IGODO= not that it scares me, i just love that movie...

Damn! Gone are the days when nigerian movies were so interesting and entertaining.. Now its full of hoes disguising as actresses..

So sad..
Actresses in nollywood have always been hoes.. just that they were a lot cheaper & easy then. Almost gave it up for nothing unlike now that you pay seriously
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 07, 2020
dairykidd:

Actresses in nollywood have always been hoes.. just that they were a lot cheaper & easy then. Almost gave it up for nothing unlike now that you pay seriously
thats true though..

But those days movies were interesting..
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
aro1:
thats true though..

But those days movies were interesting..
Yeah i agree movies were interesting prolly because most of them had real passion for acting unlike now everyone wants to trend, fvck the biggest boss, own peoperties everywhere, and all that very few talents. Almost all the ladies in entertainment sell bodies. From movies to music to tv shows. If them no use yansh trend for 1 week dem go use boobs for 2 weeks and its very lucrative.. The whole world loves it.. Even me talking That Mercy (bbn winner) her ass keeps me daydreaming when ever i see am cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Bojack(m): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2020
BILLIONAIRES CLUB

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by SeunDobo(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2020
emperorizzy:
Helen Ukpabio's movies and Mount Zion movies of then. There's a movie where a possessed girl would ask for her 'puff puff' and all, scary... VHS horror hit differently.

Oh I remember but I have forgotten the title too ..when the girl.started calling my puff puff

1 Like

Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by emperorizzy(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2020
SeunDobo:

Oh I remember but I have forgotten the title too ..when the girl.started calling my puff puff
Exactly.... Some scary stuff.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by splendour7(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2020
tartar9:
There was one particular scene in the sins of the father movie where Liz Benson woke up to the pestle pounding of a ghost.
As that ghost they pound na so my heart dey go dey pound.
There was also this movie Charles okafor acted(can't remember the name) which had one ominous sounding theme song:
"Bad wicked witches,hippy hippy yaw!..."
i Watched That Sins Of The Father Damn! It Was So Scary!! I Miss Liz Benson's Movies.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by splendour7(m): 12:47am On Feb 08, 2020
The Last Burial....(ogbu Efi Ozo Nnamani) Clem Umez.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Sexyliciousbri: 1:56am On Feb 08, 2020
Karashika
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by timmydrogba(m): 2:14am On Feb 08, 2020
36 kinihun
Izakaba
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by zolajpower: 5:19am On Feb 08, 2020
Evil encounter , pot of life , ti oluwa ni Ile ,agbara n la( ultimate power and Willy Willy
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by larryking540: 7:11am On Feb 08, 2020
Jayy10:
I can't remember the movie title, but I know they sang something like "egugulegu gulegu legu, egugulegu gulegu" . I watched that movie alone during the day, and I was still super scared.
That should be karashika ,,,
Or the one they use pop corn to biwich children
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by chitheo(f): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2020
Diamond ring.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
splendour7:
i Watched That Sins Of The Father Damn! It Was So Scary!! I Miss Liz Benson's Movies.
tell me the movie now , I can't download
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 10:53pm On Feb 08, 2020
Asingo ( arusi iyi ) no one talks about dat y
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by daviddelly(m): 1:41am On Feb 09, 2020
top scary Nigerian movies
1-ritual
2- diamond ring
3-last burial
4-karachika
5-captive
6-after school hour
etc

top action :
State of emergency
contractors
most wanted
isakaba

village movies:
slavery
vugar
igodo
agaba

OTHERS-
my love,
weep no more
die wretched
nneka pretty serpent
living in bondage
president daughter
billionaire club
egg of life
etc

ADD YOURS
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by xcesspaschal(m): 5:29am On Feb 09, 2020
Wilie wilie don die..... smiles

D movie scared hell out of me.
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Rekhina(f): 10:10am On Feb 10, 2020
daviddelly:
top scary Nigerian movies
1-ritual
2- diamond ring
3-last burial
4-karachika
5-captive
6-after school hour
etc

top action :
State of emergency
contractors
most wanted
isakaba

village movies:
slavery
vugar
igodo
agaba

OTHERS-
my love,
weep no more
die wretched
nneka pretty serpent
living in bondage
president daughter
billionaire club
egg of life
etc

ADD YOURS

Awardman
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by BABSSSOO(m): 11:50am On Feb 10, 2020
Jayy10:
I can't remember the movie title, but I know they sang something like "egugulegu gulegu legu, egugulegu gulegu" . I watched that movie alone during the day, and I was still super scared.
witches lol OMG
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Ernestbukky(m): 12:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
The Oracle grin
Re: What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid by Babara1994(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Na Mount Zion movies scare me pass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men Who Watch Korean Love Series Are Legitimate Pvvssy Lickers!! [photos] / Why Do Girls Always Expect Money From Guys? / I Made The First Move On Him, Now I’m Regretting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.