Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Should I Leave Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her Or Not (802 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her Or Not by skelotovic: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
I and my girl friend we have been dating for a while now like 5 to 6 years now, she loves me and i love her too we have a baby girl and right now she is pregnant. but the problem am having is that i have been struggling to make hands meet but nothing is happening, i have a standard job that pays every month end but still yet nothing to show fort. we were in church one night vigil when the pastor says my problem is coming from my girl friends family that they are fighting me so i will not make money and take care of her cause they knew i love her, and she confirm it that her fathers people are very wicked they even killed her dad. i wan to marry her because of my kids and she has been with me for a long time
but my concern now if we will have problem in the long run and mind you she always raise her voice on me anytime we have misunderstanding.

please advice me should i go ahead and marry her or just leave her and face my life
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by donstan18: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
please advice me should i go ahead and marry her or just leave her and face my life

You be mumu!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by skelotovic: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
what do you main by that?

You be mumu![/quote]
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Lmao.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by LilMissFavvy(f): 6:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
With prayers you will be able to overcome, as long as your girls hands are clean you should not bother. I cannot understand why you are impregnating someone's daughter repeatedly without paying bride price.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by jogsman01(m): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2020
Marry her if you're ready to face the consequences. If not, japa!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Irresponsible man, you impregnated her the first time, you didn't do right by her and make her a "wife", you still went ahead and impregnated her the second time, now you are looking for excuses to abscond your responsibility.

I don't blame you, it is the lady opening legs for you that I pity.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Tallesty1(m): 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
With prayers you will be able to overcome, as long as your girls hands are clean you should not bother. I cannot understand why you are impregnating someone's daughter repeatedly without paying bride price.
With prayers? How really?
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by lilmax(m): 7:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
Your pastor didn't State the fact that you're fornicating?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Riele(f): 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2020
Op , when a call for foolish people is made , I hope to see you in front of the line

Ask yourself before you started dating her were things even working for you ?

After destroying somebody daughter's life you want to japaaaa

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by samwash(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
@op which family nor get strongman ? Which family nor get those witches and lizard?
My broda no family free ,even ur own family get their own for body .
As far as the girl is not the one troubling u , do the right thing by marring her the proper way.
Every ur family pple still dey fight d girl, just dat u Neva kwn. Provs 8:22. Wen u do the right thing ,it will be ur portion.
She just dey raise ur voice becox u Neva u do right thing, nor mk her dey furstrated.
If I may ask, u go like make Dem do such to ur sister ?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Martinez39s(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Forget about what the pastor said. You are the architect of your troubles. Why didn't you use the little you were making to establish yourself or enjoy yourself? Why did you burden yourself with a girlfriend and two children? I am sure you do spend a good amount of money on your girlfriend and child. If you did not have such responsibilities to begin with, you would have something to show for your hard work and good salary.

Don't chase your girlfriend away, she is the mother of your children. Finish what you started. Just work harder, double your hustle, and be smart enough not to add a third child. Forget about these pastors, they are crooks that fleece their laity and destroy homes. Good luck in your hustle.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Kennyprince: 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
When I hear guys who equally have sisters out there talk like this it pains me alot.

How on earth will waste a ladies time sleeping with her day and night for six good years and then in the end come out with a plan to leave her and face your life?

Can u now see the reason why some guys suffer curses from their girls they treated anyhow.

Bro, if u know what good for you, kindly marry that lady and try to fix things up with her.

Pray hard and trust God for things to turn around.
Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by BigJoe19: 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
That is the best thing to do these days.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by BigJoe19: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Kennyprince:
When I hear guys who equally have sisters out there talk like this it pains me alot.

How on earth will waste a ladies time sleeping with her day and night for six good years and then in the end come out with a plan to leave her and face your life?

Can u now see the reason why some guys suffer curses from their girls they treated anyhow.

Bro, if u know what good for you, kindly marry that lady and try to fix things up with her.

Pray hard and trust God for things to turn around.
My story and his are the same just that I have money to take care of them.

Op if u are tired of her send her away.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Breezzy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
Pray and stop f**king her, if you truly love her then go ahead and pay her dowry that's if she's a wife material ooo
But this Op dey funny oooo una don born and you come give am bele again & come realize that things ain't moving well for you. I weep

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her Or Not by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2020
skelotovic:
I and my girl friend we have been dating for a while now like 5 to 6 years now, she loves me and i love her too we have a baby girl and right now she is pregnant. but the problem am having is that i have been struggling to make hands meet but nothing is happening, i have a standard job that pays every month end but still yet nothing to show fort. we were in church one night vigil when the pastor says my problem is coming from my girl friends family that they are fighting me so i will not make money and take care of her cause they knew i love her, and she confirm it that her fathers people are very wicked they even killed her dad. i wan to marry her because of my kids and she has been with me for a long time
but my concern now if we will have problem in the long run and mind you she always raise her voice on me anytime we have misunderstanding.

you want leave her for who exactly?
na so them go fork your dota leave her after 2 kids....shout a big amen to dat.

(1) (Reply)

Why Davido Won't Marry Chioma. / When Last Did You Bath With A Sponge? / Opinion On Thread "Don't Date A Broke Girl"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.