Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (80105 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Musharraf7: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Show your own bomb wey shekarau dey give you to go and bomb churches let's compare
all I know is that the Christian terrorist will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by GamalNasser: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
SyberKate:
How did it get into the country...
I thought fireworks has been banned...

So anyone can just import such into this country

Na wa o

Most event decorators use it for activation events and even some marriages

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by irumanle(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
But a CAN representative from Kaduna told one of the national dailies that the alleged bomber is Muhammad Sanni by name and not Nathaniel. Both Muslim and Christian leaders of this country are worse than the politicians.

11 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by IamPatriotic(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man...........founder of Christian bokoharam, useless man........the boy said he's into event planning, and a lady called Grace gave it to him.........that their boss is one DJ like that, yet they where calling it IED..........everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.

Now that it's not IED that he carried, he's no longer a Fulani Muslim according to you and Femi Fani Kayode? Ani aye gbogbo yin ti baje.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by saaron(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
And that's how MURIC's theory of ''Christian Boko Haram'' died a natural death as soon as truth was discovered.
No matter how lies travel, Truth will always catchup and win the race.
I thought Nigerian police have bomb experts? How come they couldn't determine whether the item was a bomb or not? No doubt the police were used by forces to defame the name of Christians.
If it's true the said items are confirmed to be Door lighting works, the quota fools in Nigerian Police should immediately tender an unreserved apology to the boy for defamation of Character. I can't imagine the trumer that guy must have gone through as a result of this.
I hope the boy sue Nigerian police for gross incompetence! Infact,
Christians should pursue this matter to the end. CAN should raise top lawyers in the country for the boy and sue Nigerian police for Incompetence!
What a useless police force.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
Igboeze is this you?

igbokwenu90:
..... Was it Buhari that Raised the Alarm or the Church members ? angry

Go blame the so called MAN of God for not getting the the SPIRITUAL VISION to differentiate between Banga and Boom angry
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by DarkJeddi(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:
See mumu people, what is the function of such device in a place of worship? A sensitive place in the North in the middle of religious tensions. It's like walking into a bank with such a device and smiling or approaching Buhari with it and shouting OMO I DON BLOW. Let's stop taking serious issues lightly in this country, this issue that we are discussing with jokes and banter could easily have beeen a massacre!
A massacre with fireworks? grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Rastamann: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
What was his intention of bringing that into the church? This was what he can lay his hands on, if this guy get opportunity to carry better bomb into the church, he will surely do it. The intention is what matters a lot!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Ghosted419: 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is why I don’t rush to comment on sensitive issues. We are all too against each other in this country, Nigerians lack an innate understanding of what is required for a peaceful coexistence. We just want to blame others for our own irresponsible behavior. Be careful with the media y’all

8 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by seniormallam(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
worlexy:
So it wasn't a bomb? What was the guy's aim then?

If it wasn't a bomb then that guy needs psychiatric evaluation, he may have a mental illness
He's into event and decoration........ he said he decided to attend church before going to where he's gonna meet with the lady called Grace.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ChoCho54(f): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:
See mumu people, what is the function of such device in a place of worship? A sensitive place in the North in the middle of religious tensions. It's like walking into a bank with such a device and smiling or approaching Buhari with it and shouting OMO I DON BLOW. Let's stop taking serious issues lightly in this country, this issue that we are discussing with jokes and banter could easily have beeen a massacre!
I disagree. They said he was coming from an event and slept over at a friend's house and then decided to attend church in that vicinity before heading to his home.

The items were packed in his car and in the duffel bag he came into church with.

I blame the church for the false alarm but I still don't blame the church because of the prevalent insecurity in northern Nigeria.

Bleep Nigeria police!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
A massacre with fireworks? grin

It's now that you know it is fireworks, when it first happened nobody knew so don't even try to act slick. For all we know it could have been a bomb, it certainly looks like one.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by popes001: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
So many folks will be very disappointed in this research up there. They want that young man to be a terrorist by all means.

God dey.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by xreal: 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
So the police bomb unit couldn't identity this?

And they didn't sit down to have a second thought of the guy's story.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by seniormallam(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rastamann:
What was his intention of bringing that into the church? This was what he can lay his hands on, if this guy get opportunity to carry better bomb into the church, he will surely do it. The intention is what matters a lot!
He's into event and decoration and does MC too.........he was coming from an event and decides to attend church before heading home..........our police screwed everything up.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Jabioro: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
See the life of our police,they couldn't know the bomb and ordinary sparker..With all the yeye training Dem received..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by blazeee: 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
worlexy:
So it wasn't a bomb? What was the guy's aim then?

If it wasn't a bomb then that guy needs psychiatric evaluation, he may have a mental illness
if that fire work could be triggered remotely, what makes u think the content in it can't be mixed with with IED material or C4 to make a large explosion... I believe most bombers got the content they use in making bombs locally and then construct it to what they want it to do.... My opinion

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Ladiesdoctor(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
A criminal is a criminal, treat him exactly as a criminal.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Guess you are a mohamedian

Novaccines:
Wow

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by DarkJeddi(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
Musharraf7:
all I know is that the Christian terrorist will rot in jail.
You wish?

Which kind of bomb worth its name,does a stupid Policeman cradle like a pack of illegally obtained Naira notes? angry

Funny people in this SH1THOLE.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by seniormallam(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Now that it's not IED that he carried, he's no longer a Fulani Muslim according to you and Femi Fani Kayode? Ani aye gbogbo yin ti baje.
Because you cannot carry real bomb and be a Christian never...........na una work

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by donMIG(m): 6:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Life hard
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by okooloyun1(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by seniormallam(m): 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:

He can never carry a real bomb as a Christian......... Na una work, strictly exclusive to esin imale

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by lottomkyes200: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
My concern is that the Nigeria police for 3 days could not tell this is not a bomb. Now am afraid for the guy they may nail him to hide the Shame.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by mu2sa2: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:

It's either you counter it with evidence or you keep quiet......... This is 2020, no emotions
You wont go this far if the suspect bears a muslim name. Again, the two objects may not be the same though similar looking.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ChoCho54(f): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rastamann:
Rastaman, change your weed supplier.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by DarkJeddi(m): 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:

It's now that you know it is fireworks, when it first happened nobody knew so don't even try to act slick. For all we know it could have been a bomb, it certainly looks like one.
It is either a bomb or it is not a bomb and it is obviously not a bomb..

The way the Policeman was craddling the so called bomb without a care was suspiciously non chalant..

They certainly knew it was not a bomb..

But..

Hey,why break the narrative?

Saying it's a bomb,obviously sound better to the ear..

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Corrections: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Some Muslim would be highly disappointed

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by teepain: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
And they called this a Bomb? Ordinary fireworks is what they call a Bomb.. Why do these people keep disgracing and embarrassing themselves in this country like this? I'm waiting to see what those Mumuric organization have to say on this because they're always senseless and reckless with their comments... SMH!

Sadly, Nigerians might have allowed sensationalism and religious coloration to becloud their judgement.

It is really sad that the young man might have been accused wrongfully if it truly turns out that what he had him was not a bomb.

Going forward, Nigerians should learn to refrain from throwing stones into the market because it could end up hitting one of their family members.

1. Winners' securitymen apprehended the youngman accusing him of being in possession of bomb and attempting to blow up the church and handed him over to policemen

2. Without waiting for results of investigation, CAN and FFK concluded, it was Muslims that sent the youngman

3. MURIC joined in the irresponsible display of preempting outcome of investigation by calling him "a Christian bomber"

Now that it is coming out that the young man might have been in possession of non harmful materials, what would FFK say? What would MURIC say?

This guy might just be prosecuted wrongfully because of some people's indiscretion.

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:

Because you cannot carry real bomb and be a Christian never...........na una work
Gbamsolutely!!
Chop knuckle my brother
grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Election: PDP Statement On Osogbo Result / Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.