Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (80152 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Suremikky(m): 9:00pm On Feb 05, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Was it Muric that caught him?

Moreso, I thought you people did your investigation and found out that the guy is a Muslim. Why did he suddenly become a Christian again?

It's true that Christians are senseless except their pastors

What can be more senseless than a man who believes he will be rewarded with seven virgins in heaven if he dies in the course of trying to kill people from other religion?
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by GuestLog: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
xpmode:
The items name is called Indoor electric sparklers or indoor wedding electric sparklers

See sample video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gAuh3Q3kc

This is what they couldn't figure out and they call it bomb, this is fireworks, this country is in trouble if people will allow themselves to be deceive that this thing is a bomb.
What if it has been modied with true explosives?
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Brownhypo: 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ladiesdoctor:
A criminal is a criminal, treat him exactly as a criminal.
You lack common sense with what you just typed
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vortex369:
The OP is very ignorant.

The plan is to trigger the fireworks in the church and when people run outside, the main bombs are detonated to kill them.
Besides, you could take out the fireworks reagents and fill up those rods with dynamites,

What they need is the ignition system, but the fuel can be improvised to C-4.

The chinese are building bomb making kits and dont even know they are doing. All you need do is replace the Nitrate from thosd roads and fill C-4 and steel balls and it is done.

But this one is not Composite C,
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2020
GuestLog:
What if it has been modied with true explosives?

What if it has not been modified?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by paix(m): 9:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Show your own bomb wey shekarau dey give you to go and bomb churches let's compare
Pardon me please. Is it SHEKAU or SHEKARAU??
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vintax:
OP As a christian i dont believe the guy was a christian but a malud and it could really be a sparkler wisely turned or connected to a mini inner bomb to harm the church,the man was never a decorator and his so called xtian family cannot be traced,bokoharam tried to do their normal blood sucking biz and failed.

Don't disbelieve, am in Kaduna and on Facebook i have three mutual friends with the guy when i check his Facebook profile.

FFK is the one that messed up this case when he released his false claim and CAN follow suit.

Presently, folks in charge have known the truth but i have this feeling some folks are trying to achieve something beyond.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by xpmode(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ayemileto:

Can I take this to Twitter?

Feel free to, am advocating for the release of the guy
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Situation001(m): 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mahsums:
una go defend am wit all available resources cos he's Nathaniel
they won't stop until the goal post is finally shifted..

so far it is Nathaniel.. the truth is bitter.. no xtian doesn't want not to be hearing the news of bomb blast in Nigeria.. always looking for opportunities to Paint Islam black.. so if there's no news of bomb blast or terrorism what other thing do you think they can use against Islam..

don't be surprised some of them will commit suicide just for d fact that one of their numerous terrorist act is exposed..

awon oloriburuku ma sanfani
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Situation001(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
And they called this a Bomb? Ordinary fireworks is what they call a Bomb.. Why do these people keep disgracing and embarrassing themselves in this country like this? I'm waiting to see what those Mumuric organization have to say on this because they're always senseless and reckless with their comments... SMH!
if this were to be found with a supposed muslim will you say same.. ??
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mahsums:
una go defend am wit all available resources cos he's Nathaniel

Very senseless comment.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by bigiyaro(m): 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
now that the truth has set this guy free, what will happen to oyedepo's curse, na who e go catch now?
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Corrections: 9:27pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mccullum:
SHAME ON THOSE CALLING NATHANIEL SAMUEL AS MUHAMMAD SANI

SHAME ON THOSE TRYING TO CHANGE THE EXPLOSIVE GADGETS AS MERE FIRE WORK ITEMS

NATHANIEL IS A CONFIRMED CHRISTIAN TERRORIST

HE CONFESSED

STILL HIS FELLOW CHRISTIANS DENYING HIM DUE TO HE'S EVIL DOER

THIS CAN NOT CHANGE THE FACTS FROM FICTIONS

LET'S FACE REALITY THAT CHRISTIANS TOO FANNING FIRE OF TERRORISM IN NIGERIA UNDER THE PRETEXT OF BOKO HARAM

SEE PAINMENT...THE THING DEY PAIN THIS ONE THAT THERE IS NO CHRISTIAN TERRORIST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
ChoCho54:
Shooting bangers? Was he cracking the fireworks?

Some were in his car while some were in the duffel bag he carried that obviously contained some of his personal items, the Holy Bible which he needed for church service inclusive.

He also did say he was going to an event or either coming from one,which explains why he had the items with him. why do you continue flogging a dead horse?

The church had every right to panic on sighting such a stuff even remotely, but the police is an embarrassment.

You think Nigerian police are trained to detect fake and real explosives? Even abroad it would be panic first ask questions later. Nobody wants to die, the question still remains, in a part of Nigeria so polarized by religious conflict what gives the guy confidence to bring such to a church? Fireworks or toy, guy must either be stupid or insane!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by MONIKERREVEALER: 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Close your teeth friend.

Make me grin
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
crestdevelopers:

You talk about other foreign countries and I also laugh in my native language

The U.K government will never let a false alarm get into the media and if it mistakenly gets out, there will be an emergency public press statement, discrediting such News!

So yea, the security agencies, the church that let out the information, the media that disseminated the info will all go under the knife. Get that.

Oga with all due respect shut the f*ck up! Ordinary science experiment got siezed for looking like a bomb. Innocent arabs are detained every week in the UK and USA for additional processing. Black men are being shot in the USA for looking suspicious, go and read up about probable cause and then come back to explain why you feel you can tell a cop how and when to get suspicious about you....LMAO!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by seniormallam(m): 9:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
You were the ones masturbating that you arrested a Muslim would-be bomber. Police exposed you that the guy's name is Nathaniel. You are now changing the goal post, after police shamed you, by saying it's not a bomb. See yourselves!
During Noah's time "flood wiped out the earth" but for own time " Muslims will wipe out the earth ". You people are plague to our generation.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by sonsomegrigbo: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Suremikky:

What can be more senseless than a man who believes he will be rewarded with seven virgins in heaven if he dies in the course of trying to kill people from other religion?

This makes me understand further how innocent you are...

Sorry,
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Psalmy2cute(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Suremikky:

Chai grin grin bro this your finishing bad
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by crestdevelopers: 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:

Oga with all due respect shut the f*ck up! Ordinary science experiment got siezed for looking like a bomb. Innocent arabs are detained every week in the UK and USA for additional processing. Black men are being shot in the USA for looking suspicious, go and read up about probable cause and then come back to explain why you feel you can tell a cop how and when to get suspicious about you....LMAO!
you've obviously turned out to become a pathetic clown.. if you need more clarity read what I stated out again!

Then ask your friends in foreign countries, what security agencies do when the find out about false alarm. And not this crap you just typed!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by shegzydave(m): 9:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
worlexy:
So it wasn't a bomb? What was the guy's aim then?

If it wasn't a bomb then that guy needs psychiatric evaluation, he may have a mental illness
you are very right, if you watch channels news last night, his father was interviewed and confirm that his son is into hard drug and is suffering from mental illness
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
crestdevelopers:
you've obviously turned out to become a pathetic clown.. if you need more clarity read what I stated out again!

Then ask your friends in foreign countries, what security agencies do when the find out about false alarm. And not this crap you just typed!

I repeat shut the hell up! Law enforcements are going to clarify that it was fireworks and not a bomb afterwards but they are not going to apologize for the arrest as they was reasonable suspicion to act, people get killed for common toy gun and reaching in their pockets to bring out identification not to now talk about fireworks with wiring. No need to argue about this, you only know what you know, can't fault you for being ignorant!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by IamPatriotic(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

I tell you my brother. Christians are morphing into something even worse these days. 'Religion of love' indeed. Most of them can't even be objectively tolerant. I'm so glad I left that cesspool.

I'm a Christian
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Olam09(m): 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2020
Eleribu Muslims dey wan tag Christians as terrorists
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:

I'm a Christian

Yeah so was I.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
worlexy:
So it wasn't a bomb? What was the guy's aim then?

If it wasn't a bomb then that guy needs psychiatric evaluation, he may have a mental illness
according to hiis story, he does not know what her madam gave from the party they went to, he is an artist(mc), he attended the church service from d occasion where his madam gave him the stuff
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Witnes: 10:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man...........founder of Christian bokoharam, useless man........the boy said he's into event planning, and a lady called Grace gave it to him.........that their boss is one DJ like that, yet they where calling it IED..........everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.
Yeah, u people have gotten an erection even without sight a woman. U all claimed him to b a Muslim but not that the truth is gradually slippery to his favour that might not b IED, he's now a devoted christian, its OK,

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Blood of god, so our national security are stack illiterates.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by adem30: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man...........founder of Christian bokoharam, useless man........the boy said he's into event planning, and a lady called Grace gave it to him.........that their boss is one DJ like that, yet they where calling it IED..........everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.

You should rather be ashamed of those naming him Mohammed Nasiru Saani. They are the biggest fool. All what they are concern with his is name. Shame on all of you.
The guy will be ashame to be a Christian because of how is so called brothers in Christ denied him before the truth is revealed

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by adem30: 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Amossity:

according to hiis story, he does not know what her madam gave from the party they went to, he is an artist(mc), he attended the church service from d occasion where his madam gave him the stuff

But is brothers in Christ has already named him Mohammed Nasiru Sanni
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Codeengine007(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
[quote author=AgentNairaland post=86404504]Zoogeria Don Enter One Chance

How
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Lovelive: 11:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
xpmode:

What if it has not been modified?

Thank you bro. I wanna ask d same qtion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Femi Otedola And Dangote Visit Buhari, Congratulate Him (Pics) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.