Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (80183 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by TruthHurts100: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
They stupidly set it up themselves. They can't even do a good job. Shame. And baba don dey lay curse. Second time of mess.... First was when a satirist wrote something in the papers, baba was fooled.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ChristianNorth: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man...........founder of Christian bokoharam, useless man........the boy said he's into event planning, and a lady called Grace gave it to him.........that their boss is one DJ like that, yet they where calling it IED..........everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.
No be Yoruba Moslems? We know them

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by dmbb: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
But you now agreed that he is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by AliveJ: 8:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Chia , and they tag the guy suicide bomber grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Ustec: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man...........founder of Christian bokoharam, useless man........the boy said he's into event planning, and a lady called Grace gave it to him.........that their boss is one DJ like that, yet they where calling it IED..........everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.
That doesn't change the fact that He is a bloody Christian terrorist

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Neddyogu(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
Don't bring muric here. Even the police are blameless. CAN and the church should come out and confess their sin, apologise for lying and ask for forgiveness for maligning muslims, misleading the police and deceiving the nation.

Misleading the police u say? So police cannot tell what is IED anymore? Let's say the church people freaked out by the decoration stuff, was the police not supposed to allay the fears of the ignorant church people? But the police demselves didn't know any Berra. He should sue all dia asses; Muricoo, church people o, Police o. Nonsense and Ámotékun

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by slowice(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2020
This is not in anyway the fault of the church, in a volatile environment like kaduna they must be vigilant. They did the right thing by calling the police, those who it's there job to determine what it is failed woefully in their responsibility and embarrased the whole country. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by deavicky(m): 8:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
Twisting stories. From being a Christian to fire work. Why is he bringing fire work to church at February.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Neoteny:

So which is it?

"Mohammed Nasiru Sani"was never an islamist terrorist attempting to bomb a church as alleged by Oyedepo, CAN, and FFK and therefore your false alarm was a continuation of your propaganda against Islam:

Or

Nathaniel Samuel was carrying fireworks into church for lord-knows-why, and he's thus not harboring any malicious intent as an upright christian, the whole thing was just a misunderstanding by the living faith church and the entire Nigerian Christendom who mistook household items for explosives, and therefore an apology is owed Muslims for the false alarm and propaganda?

Which is it?

Which narrative would you twist now to get you out of this quandary your bigotry has led you?

For us, he's just as much a terorist as the litany of other christian terrorists who have bombed churches in the past, or caught trying to do so.

Now, i await your muddled response.

The logic is quite simple.
If it's a Muslim then he's definitely a terrorist/murderer as muhamweed was
If it's a Christian, he's definitely peaceful/lifesaver as Jesus was.
We know the self-confessed terrorists among us and what God they serve. So it's not as difficult as you think it is only if your brain is not vibrating grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Motion123(m): 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
So sad !!! That guy should be ready to sue ..The dude kept saying he is a decorator and that thing was for decorating work and the police man kept insisting it's was a bomb

Nigerian police can't differentiate between a bomb and fireworks

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by frowland(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
smitaro:

yes cos a christian can neva bomb a church

You still don't get it, but it's okay.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ChoCho54(f): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
I have brought you back to using civil language. Mission accomplished.
Oh puleeeese..stop giving yourself air. Your life is not a joy forever
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Mrexcell(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2020
xpmode:
The items name is called Indoor electric sparklers or indoor wedding electric sparklers

See sample video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0gAuh3Q3kc

This is what they couldn't figure out and they call it bomb, this is fireworks, this country is in trouble if people will allow themselves to be deceive that this thing is a bomb.

The guy was really even very lucky in some places he would have been given jungle justice.

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ade002: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2020
Motion123:

Nigerian police can't differentiate between a bomb and fireworks
Except if its a bomb designed to look like a firework
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by IamPatriotic(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:

He can never carry a real bomb as a Christian......... Na una work, strictly exclusive to esin imale

Now, I'm a Muslim because I refused to be foolish and tribalistic like most of you?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by crestdevelopers: 8:32pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:

It's either you're purposefully being mischievious or just plain high. I used some examples before so I'll use one more now and I'll be happy if you can try it. Take the firework and enter any police station, media house, government building and say nothing. Let's see what the reaction would be. I am still baffled why anyone would bring such firework to a place of worship. Was the church trying to decorate its buildings with fireworks? We can call security operatives stupid and whatnot but preventation is always better than cure.

You will agree with me that the law enforcement agencies that made the arrest did not check to be CLEARLY SURE and prove BEYOND every reasonable doubt that the object was indeed a bomb!

Moving forward, chapter 4, subsection 33 of the Nigerian constitution clearly states that any person who is unlawfully arrested or detained shall be entitled to compensation and a public apology from the appropriate authority and nothing in this section shall be construed!

Best move for the family of the guy to do now is Lawyer their a** up! And sue all security agencies present at the scene and living faith church!

i will forgive your use of abusive and defamatory terms. go and sin no more lad.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Empiree: 8:33pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Galadimabawa: 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
Still waiting for the complete version of this side of the story.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by LOVEGINO(m): 8:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Even the Buhari police could not differentiate between a bomb and a banger.
hahahahaha. What a shame
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
IamPatriotic:

Now, I'm a Muslim because I refused to be foolish and tribalistic like most of you?

I tell you my brother. Christians are morphing into something even worse these days. 'Religion of love' indeed. Most of them can't even be objectively tolerant. I'm so glad I left that cesspool.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Mccullum: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
SHAME ON THOSE CALLING NATHANIEL SAMUEL AS MUHAMMAD SANI

SHAME ON THOSE TRYING TO CHANGE THE EXPLOSIVE GADGETS AS MERE FIRE WORK ITEMS

NATHANIEL IS A CONFIRMED CHRISTIAN TERRORIST

HE CONFESSED

STILL HIS FELLOW CHRISTIANS DENYING HIM DUE TO HE'S EVIL DOER

THIS CAN NOT CHANGE THE FACTS FROM FICTIONS

LET'S FACE REALITY THAT CHRISTIANS TOO FANNING FIRE OF TERRORISM IN NIGERIA UNDER THE PRETEXT OF BOKO HARAM
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2020
crestdevelopers:

You will agree with me that the law enforcement agencies that made the arrest did not check to be CLEARLY SURE and prove BEYOND every reasonable doubt that the object was indeed a bomb!

Moving forward, chapter 4, subsection 33 of the Nigerian constitution clearly states that any person who is unlawfully arrested or detained shall be entitled to compensation and a public apology from the appropriate authority and nothing in this section shall be construed!

Best move for the family of the guy to do now is Lawyer their a** up! And sue all security agencies present at the scene and living faith church!

i will forgive your use of abusive and defamatory terms. go and sin no more lad.

I laugh in Swahili. First of all when it comes to security issues, there's a general principle, screw permission and ask for forgiveness later. Unless you want to be jovial, there's no denying that to the average Nigerian the device looks like a bomb. Now whether it is firework or bomb, no reputable court would grant such a person any compensation because there was just cause for suspicion and subsequent arrest. Let's remove the Nigerian element, go abroad, get such a device and leave at in front of a court house and see what happens. You'll see the bomb squad, police, national guard, ambulance etc arrive within minutes, they take security very seriously and we all should do the same!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Dpharisee: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
I was wondering if a Policeman will handle a bomb this way.
It means that the Police men knew it was not an IED shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by odehaj: 8:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
During interrogations he said in Hausa that he didn’t want to keep the bag at home because people will play with the items and spoil them. They asked him what he intended to do after the church service? And he said he would carry his bag and go home na..�!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ChoCho54(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Alaborn12:

Is the guy a Muslim or Christian now?
Don't let religions and politics do us part...Most of us believe in those so called religions because 99% of us were born into it
So, let's try to live in harmony in this world ���
#PeaceAlways✌
Pls take your campaign to boko Haram
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Mccullum: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Vivuch:
Hahhahhahahahhaha where are those head knacking faithfuls? God has vindicated the Christian community.

SHAME ON THOSE CALLING NATHANIEL SAMUEL AS MUHAMMAD SANI

NATHANIEL IS A CONFIRMED CHRISTIAN TERRORIST

HE CONFESSED

STILL HIS FELLOW CHRISTIANS DENYING HIM DUE TO HE'S EVIL DOER

THIS CAN NOT CHANGE THE FACTS FROM FICTIONS

LET'S FACE REALITY THAT CHRISTIANS TOO FANNING FIRE OF TERRORISM IN NIGERIA UNDER THE PRETEXT OF BOKO HARAM
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by crestdevelopers: 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:

I laugh in Swahili. First of all when it comes to security issues, there's a general principle, screw permission and ask for forgiveness later. Unless you want to be jovial, there's no denying that to the average Nigerian the device looks like a bomb. Now whether it is firework or bomb, no reputable court would grant such a person any compensation because there was just cause for suspicion and subsequent arrest. Let's remove the Nigerian element, go abroad, get such a device and leave at in front of a court house and see what happens. You'll see the bomb squad, police, national guard, ambulance etc arrive within minutes, they take security very seriously and we all should do the same!

You talk about other foreign countries and I also laugh in my native language

The U.K government will never let a false alarm get into the media and if it mistakenly gets out, there will be an emergency public press statement, discrediting such News!

So yea, the security agencies, the church that let out the information, the media that disseminated the info will all go under the knife. Get that.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ABCthings: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
saaron:
And that's how MURIC's theory of ''Christian Boko Haram'' died a natural death as soon as truth was discovered.
No matter how lies travel, Truth will always catchup and win the race.
I thought Nigerian police have bomb experts? How come they couldn't determine whether the item was a bomb or not? No doubt the police were used by forces to defame the name of Christians.
If it's true the said items are confirmed to be Door lighting works, the quota fools in Nigerian Police should immediately tender an unreserved apology to the boy for defamation of Character. I can't imagine the trumer that guy must have gone through as a result of this.
I hope the boy sue Nigerian police for gross incompetence! Infact,
Christians should pursue this matter to the end. CAN should raise top lawyers in the country for the boy and sue Nigerian police for Incompetence!
What a useless police force.
ONE NIGERIA IS DEAD!
......incompetency.... undecided
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by ChoCho54(f): 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:

Whether it is a bomb or firework is not the issue here. The issue here is why would someone bring such a thing to a church/area in the middle of religious conflicts? In case you don't know, the North is at war! It's like going to Syria or Iraq and shooting bangers, na yourself you dey do!
Shooting bangers? Was he cracking the fireworks?

Some were in his car while some were in the duffel bag he carried that obviously contained some of his personal items, the Holy Bible which he needed for church service inclusive.

He also did say he was going to an event or either coming from one,which explains why he had the items with him. why do you continue flogging a dead horse?

The church had every right to panic on sighting such a stuff even remotely, but the police is an embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by PrinceGallant: 8:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Woe unto the blind defenders of criminality. But as much as you people are trying hard to protect your brother's crime, as much as you expose your bigotry. The question is who were those stupid nincompoops that could not differentiate between fireworks and explosives? The answer is "The Church", they were the one that arrested Nathaniel Samuel. Mtcheew.

Awon were
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by uuzba(m): 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
worlexy:
So it wasn't a bomb? What was the guy's aim then?

If it wasn't a bomb then that guy needs psychiatric evaluation, he may have a mental illness
What if it is filled with plastic explosive?
Plastic explosive looks like plasticine.
You can blow up anything with it. It doesn't have to look like a bomb to BE a bomb.
What if?
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Sarah20A(f): 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
So this guy is innocent shocked Nigeria police should compensate him oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.