Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel (80181 Views)

Nathaniel Samuel: How I Got The Bomb I Took To Winners Chapel Church In Kaduna / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK / INEC PVC For Sale On Alibaba.com (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Suremikky(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
cucumbae:
Even the Buhari police could not differentiate between a bomb and a banger.
o

Bròs asin ehn..i just give up on Nigerian police
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by folks4luv(f): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2020
igbokwenu90:
..... Was it Buhari that Raised the Alarm or the Church members ? angry

Go blame the so called MAN of God for not getting the the SPIRITUAL VISION to differentiate between Banga and Boom angry
Dump point. The church members are civilians, they are not expected to recognize a bomb like the police should.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by WarriAproko: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
Only God knw d beating wen he go dun recieve from olokpa hand..

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
folks4luv:

Dump point. The church members are civilians, they are not expected to recognize a bomb like the police should.
... Dundee United grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by lomprico(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
hahahaha

muric over to u!

the guy was saying the truth after all

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Greenbirth: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mahsums:
una go defend am wit all available resources cos he's Nathaniel
yes we suppose defend am because even the bastard jihadist that murdered the CAN chairman. He was cutting him with cutlass and you people were shouting Allah Akba. You people the terrorists Islam defended him. Fools

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by mu2sa2: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:

They said " Christian bokoharam" and started masturbating............. Hahahahahahahaha see casting........go and die, Christians don't bomb
You were the ones masturbating that you arrested a Muslim would-be bomber. Police exposed you that the guy's name is Nathaniel. You are now changing the goal post, after police shamed you, by saying it's not a bomb. See yourselves!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by crestdevelopers: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
abbey621:
See mumu people, what is the function of such device in a place of worship? A sensitive place in the North in the middle of religious tensions. It's like walking into a bank with such a device and smiling or approaching Buhari with it and shouting OMO I DON BLOW. Let's stop taking serious issues lightly in this country, this issue that we are discussing with jokes and banter could easily have beeen a massacre!
what are you saying??

Cant you see for yourself? Or you probably didn't even watch the video?

This guy innocently took a firework to church cos obviously, he's into decoration and whatnot, and some idiot saw the package and raised an alarm of it being a Bomb!

This goes further to prove that our security agencies are just a bunch of jokers!

How in the world were they not able to verify that the thing he was in possession of wasnt a bomb!

Stupid and useless bunch of individuals! I'm very sure they would have beaten the hell out of the innocent dude. Just so he confesses positive to the allegations that were put up against him!

I am truly sorry for this nation.!!

Indeed there was a country......

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Suremikky(m): 7:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
GamalNasser:
So sad !!! That guy should be ready to sue ..The dude kept saying he is a decorator and that thing was for decorating work and the police man kept insisting it's was a bomb

The police even compelled him to say things he had no idea of...This is why police personnel will never stop to die miserable and mysterious death..tuah

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by mu2sa2: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
folks4luv:

Mr man, the police never mention bomb; all they said was that the suspect's name was Nathaniel, not mohammed as mischievously stated by you guys. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it. Btw, you people were already accusing police of cover up for exposing you. If the police had said the object wasn't a bomb, you guys would have cried foul. Praise God, you are exposing yourself as liars and mischief makers. No wonder, Obj once said, "CAN my foot."

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by newsgerian: 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mummymahdi:

He is Mohammed sani after all not a Christian

Abi since its not explosive now Christian accept he is Christian ?

Yes, because Christians are not terrorists.
Only Muslims are.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Shittuakeem(m): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nigeria Police per say has always been a disgrace to the nation. Set of incompetent fellow.

Federal government employ young graduates that can police the nation No is the answer

Instead they kept old primitive people that are just frustrating citizens
Including SARS, Mopol, etc are all illiterate

No to un civilized force

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by johnpablo541(m): 7:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
That stuff is usually used during wedding reception entrances. Only seen it work, never really seen how it looks like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Neddyogu(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
This guy should sue the church, the police and that mumuric fella.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by maasoap(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
newsgerian:
Wow, the guy is innocent after all.
I said it, we have no Christian bomber .

So, he automatically becomes a Christian? Lol
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by yesloaded: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
grin This is so laughable. The fear of Boko Haram, the ignorance of our security agencies, the illiteracy of our religious bodies, and intolerance of Nigerians are making us call a tsetse fly a fighter jet

grin
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by mimimile93: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mahsums:
don't mind those kafirs
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Chai muslims won't accept this,
The narrative of Christian bomber don sweet dem.
newsgerian:
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man. everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.
seniormallam:

It's either you counter it with evidence or you keep quiet......... This is 2020, no emotions

We're still trying to understand why CAN lied to the public, told Nigerians fake name, a Muslim name. Thanks
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by tonididdy(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
This country has gone to the dogs.

... So the Hallmighty NPF could not differentiate bomb from party crackers.

Chai.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Alaborn12: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
And they called this a Bomb? Ordinary fireworks is what they call a Bomb.. Why do these people keep disgracing and embarrassing themselves in this country like this? I'm waiting to see what those Mumuric organization have to say on this because they're always senseless and reckless with their comments... SMH!

Is the guy a Muslim or Christian now?
Don't let religions and politics do us part...Most of us believe in those so called religions because 99% of us were born into it
So, let's try to live in harmony in this world ���
#PeaceAlways✌

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Kinikini: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Now that it seems he may be innocent, he is a Christian. When it seemed he was a guilty, he had to be a Muslim. This world.

newsgerian:
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by sonsomegrigbo: 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
seniormallam:
Where's that MUMURIC man...........founder of Christian bokoharam, useless man........the boy said he's into event planning, and a lady called Grace gave it to him.........that their boss is one DJ like that, yet they where calling it IED..........everything the boy said was around entertainment, yet they where busy masturbating that a Christian bomber has been caught.

Was it Muric that caught him?

Moreso, I thought you people did your investigation and found out that the guy is a Muslim. Why did he suddenly become a Christian again?

It's true that Christians are senseless except their pastors

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
johnpablo541:
That stuff is usually used during wedding reception entrances. Only seen it work, never really seen how it looks like.

Abi ó, Religion will surely kill us all in this country
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by tonididdy(m): 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2020
mu2sa2:
Mr man, the police never mention bomb; all they said was that the suspects name was Nathaniel, not mohammed as mischievously stated by you guys. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it. Btw, you people were already accusing police of cover up for exposing you. If the police had said the object wasn't a bomb, you guys would have cried foul. Praise God, you are exposing yourself as liars and mischief makers. No wonder, Obj ones said "CAN my foot."

I can smell your anger because you are disappointed. Christians are not terrorist, Muslims are.

Go and ask Trump while he hates Muslims. Better still type terrorist on your keypad and the next image is of a Muslim man.

Terrorist people

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by reyzo(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
What's in that bag?

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by fx45(m): 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mahsums:
There's NO Christian terrorist. Terrorism is an exclusive preserve of Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by mu2sa2: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2020
Neddyogu:
This guy should sue the church, the police and that mumuric fella.
Don't bring muric here. Even the police are blameless. CAN and the church should come out and confess their sin, apologise for lying and ask for forgiveness for maligning muslims, misleading the police and deceiving the nation.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by mu2sa2: 7:59pm On Feb 05, 2020
fx45:
There's NO Christian terrorist. Terrorism is an exclusive preserve of Muslims.
And you accuse Nathaniel Samuel on being one. Hypocrisy of the worst kind!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
crestdevelopers:
what are you saying??

Cant you see for yourself? Or you probably didn't even watch the video?

This guy innocently took a firework to church cos obviously, he's into decoration and whatnot, and some idiot saw the package and raised an alarm of it being a Bomb!

This goes further to prove that our security agencies are just a bunch of jokers!

How in the world were they not able to verify that the thing he was in possession of wasnt a bomb!

Stupid and useless bunch of individuals! I'm very sure they would have beaten the hell out of the innocent dude. Just so he confesses positive to the allegations that were put up against him!

I am truly sorry for this nation.!!

Indeed there was a country......

It's either you're purposefully being mischievious or just plain high. I used some examples before so I'll use one more now and I'll be happy if you can try it. Take the firework and enter any police station, media house, government building and say nothing. Let's see what the reaction would be. I am still baffled why anyone would bring such firework to a place of worship. Was the church trying to decorate its buildings with fireworks? We can call security operatives stupid and whatnot but preventation is always better than cure.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Mistaicey2288: 8:01pm On Feb 05, 2020
Alaborn12:

Is the guy a Muslim or Christian now?
Don't let religions and politics do us part...Most of us believe in those so called religions because 99% of us were born into it
So, let's try to live in harmony in this world ���
#PeaceAlways✌

Yes Boss.. Very well said.
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by abbey621(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2020
DarkJeddi:
It is either a bomb or it is not a bomb and it is obviously not a bomb..

The way the Policeman was craddling the so called bomb without a care was suspiciously non chalant..

They certainly knew it was not a bomb..

But..

Hey,why break the narrative?

Saying it's a bomb,obviously sound better to the ear..

Whether it is a bomb or firework is not the issue here. The issue here is why would someone bring such a thing to a church/area in the middle of religious conflicts? In case you don't know, the North is at war! It's like going to Syria or Iraq and shooting bangers, na yourself you dey do!
Re: Photo Of Winners Chapel 'Bomb' On Alibaba.com: Found With Nathaniel Samuel by Giftexx: 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
I’m happy for the guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch / Throwback Photo Of Buhari Peeping Through Behind Sani Abacha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.