Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,991 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Iii - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Iii (701 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / Men Must Marry 2 Or More Wives Or Face Jail - King Malaria III Of Swaziland / Swaziland’s King, Mswati III, Marries 19-year-old As 14th Wife Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iii by Lanresnett(m): 4:41am On Feb 06, 2020
Re: Iii by DaHrNn0001: 5:23am On Feb 06, 2020
What do we have to say again when she has said it all... Women can be trusted and CAN'T be trusted in no way
Re: Iii by daddytime(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2020
My opinion is, she was going to get a room and invite Nick after work, so, they could break their fast, and conduct a special prayer session on your behalf for more sense.

1 Like

Re: Iii by Lanresnett(m): 9:54am On Feb 06, 2020
daddytime:
My opinion is, she was going to get a room and invite Nick after work, so, they could break their fast, and conduct a special prayer session on your behalf for more sense.

Lol
Re: Iii by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 06, 2020
Sorry but this seems a bit fake.
If it isn't tho, i don't know why you're even here asking for our opinions. Are we to guide you all the time? The issue isn't even complicated.
Cut the girl loose and move on. Cheaters don't deserve a second chance.
Re: Iii by Omar09(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2020
Lanresnett:

Am so sorry nick, jst leaving the shop now, n couldn't get a place for us to chill, so tried, plsss letsmake it tomorrow, I would have booked d room so u can come over after work, thanks.

I stumbled on this on her phone! Her text message to some guy, who's been toasting her, while she's bin claiming she's got nothing to do with hm.

Just your opinions please.

Women don't have principles and they are not loyal, and that's OK. Watch the wild life and you will see that when an alpha lion has been displaced in his Tribe by a young upcoming alpha lion, the lioness don't follow the displaces alpha lion out, instead the conform to the new government which will favor them. You find out that most times, the already pregnant lioness will go and seduce the new alpha to sex her so that the new baby will have that distinct smell of the new alpha instead of the original father. All these are survival tactics. Make peace with this, and you will feel better.

1 Like

Re: Iii by CAPSLOCKED: 10:51am On Feb 06, 2020
Lanresnett:

Am so sorry nick, jst leaving the shop now, n couldn't get a place for us to chill, so tried, plsss letsmake it tomorrow, I would have booked d room so u can come over after work, thanks.

I stumbled on this on her phone! Her text message to some guy, who's been toasting her, while she's bin claiming she's got nothing to do with hm.

Just your opinions please.

GO. FRONT.
AND NEVER. LOOK BACK.

1 Like

Re: Iii by Lanresnett(m): 12:48pm On Feb 06, 2020
Thanks!
Re: Iii by Lanresnett(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2020
DaHrNn0001:
What do we have to say again when she has said it all... Women can be trusted and CAN'T be trusted in no way

Yeah!
Re: Iii by Lanresnett(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2020
Jh

(1) (Reply)

Let's Be Careful For Forever Is Too Long To Be Unhappy. / Girl Teaches Guys How To Make Her Come In Bed [watch Video] / Nairalanders Share Your Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.