Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

My Best Quote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Best Quote (713 Views)

One Of The Best Quote About Women Of All Time / My Best Quote Ever / Nigerian Ladies Are The Best... Quote Me Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Best Quote by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Failure is how you learn what did not work. Just because it didn’t work then does not mean it will not work again. Never quit.

1 Share

Re: My Best Quote by Petyprincess(f): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2020
I can see u really hurt,i read all ur previous thread,just let go of the this guy nd take a break in relationship for a while!!

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:
I can see u really hurt,i read all ur previous thread,just let go of the this guy nd take a break in relationship for a while!!

Thank you for those words. It amaze me how people who don’t know shit will feel it’s okay to call me names and attention seeker. What if telling my story is just the right mechanism for me to get out of my problems People will never learn to be kind
Re: My Best Quote by Petyprincess(f): 8:17am On Feb 06, 2020
Casalinda:

Thank you for those words. It amaze me how people who don’t know shit will feel it’s okay to call me names and attention seeker. What if telling my story is just the right mechanism for me to get out of my problems People will never learn to be kind
Coming to nairaland to seek for advice is the worst thing anyone could do because most monikers here are trolls, I actually dnt know if your story is true or not, bt from ur profile pic you look quite good so be concentrated on yourself nd probably see a therapist!! You should create ur own happiness,go to spar, take yourself on a date nd trust me you gonna have peace of mind,let go of relationship for nw!!
Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 06, 2020
Petyprincess:

Coming to nairaland to seek for advice is the worst thing anyone could do because most monikers here are trolls, I actually dnt know if your story is true or not, bt from ur profile pic you look quite good so be concentrated on yourself nd probably see a therapist!! You should create ur own happiness,go to spar, take yourself on a date nd trust me you gonna have peace of mind,let go of relationship for nw!!

I think part of the reason we hold on to something so tight is because we fear something so great won’t happen twice.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Best Quote by A305: 8:24am On Feb 06, 2020
Hi there pretty stranger.

You could use my help getting quotes, it's like a walk in the park for me.

When you feeling feeling like he is treating you like crap - use this.

"Just as he who tries to be rid of an old love must avoid every reminder of the person once held dear ... similarly, he who would lay aside his desire for all the things which he used to crave so passionately, must turn away both eyes and ears from the objects which he has abandoned." - Seneca

And even if you willing to take him back - Use this

Every adult still has the same mind as their younger self, and they are just making it up as they go. Some adults believe to succeed in life they must step on others and other adults believe the opposite. You also realize that some adults have never really grown up and still act like a child, which affects how they act as an adult.

And when he hurts you again - use this

"People cry, not because they are weak. It is because they've been strong for too long." - Johnny Depp

But I can tell you, Only your happiness matter in the long run and to that end - use this.

"We all get two lives, the second begins when we realize we only have one."

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Offpoint: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2020
After seeing this picture, I stopped believing your stories

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Dreiwizzy: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2020
((Shaking my head continuously in disbelief))
Watch her deactivate immediately

1 Share

Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Were you expecting I put up my real identity up How low is your sense of reasoning.
Re: My Best Quote by aminusodiq(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2020
Unbelievable
Re: My Best Quote by Dreiwizzy: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Casalinda:

Were you expecting I put up my real identity up How low is your sense of reasoning.
Shutup! You're fake just like Bobrisky

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Offpoint: 9:11am On Feb 06, 2020
Casalinda:

It wasn't your real picture, why censored it?

If you're really going through trauma, I'll ignore your last statement. I will pretend like I didn't see it.

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2020
Offpoint:
her trolling is too much!

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2020
Casalinda:

then why upload pictures? You're created so many topics just for a guy.
Attention seeking is a disease.

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Hdanny(m): 10:26am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:

That your long mouth has no boundary undecided
Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 06, 2020
undecided
Hdanny:

That your long mouth has no boundary undecided
i didn't mention you
Re: My Best Quote by proclinician: 10:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Casalinda:

So u put up a fake identity and went ahead to blur the faces. Why is there a lot of lowlives clustered in this part of the world.
Re: My Best Quote by Offpoint: 10:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
her trolling is too much!
I need respond to my previous quote.
Re: My Best Quote by Skmoda360(m): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
The thing tire me.....I will just be reading now no commenting again...she has already made up her mind...we are only wasting our saliva.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Best Quote by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 06, 2020
grin
Offpoint:

I need respond to my previous quote.
I'm working on that (the story). Ofcourse

1 Like

Re: My Best Quote by Offpoint: 11:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Blu03:
grin I'm working on that (the story). Ofcourse
Let's work together, don't sideline me. cool

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Who Be Froshloaded? I Nor Understand The Guy Matter / How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? / U Can Learn How To Design Graphics With Your Phone...... Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.