Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? (673 Views)

Nairaland Women Why Don't You Report These Monikers? / Reminder To Nairaland Women / Nairaland Women Are Insecure, Spineless And Lack Self Esteem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by bigpriik: 7:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
if tell you i am not confused about NL na big lie. a lot of us came here to seek solutiom to our dating problems lives i bet only a few have succeded both men and women make matters worse.
What what i have seen here it seems all categories of guys have problems with their dating lives .Rich guys,broke guys,handsome guys,ugly guys hmmmm seems no one have found the holygrail yet grin if you still think at this age and time your money will get you love you desire then you are are a simp .maybe you have not seen countless threads where even wives of rich dudes still miss their broke boyfriend and believe me wherever a womans heart is her legs will follow she will surely cheat women dont joke with their heart.

broke guys too complain about their girlfriends leaving them for rich guys so funny right life is a mystery grin
Nigerian women want a guy with money, a guy they are attracted to a guy that will not cheat a guy that is nice a guy that is blunt all in one.
mtchewww as for me i have made up my mind to do it the burnaboys way get money and marry a foriegn girl simple.did you know stefflondon is bigger than burnaboy but see how humble she is following burna boys lead always that i bet that guy has peace of mind better than when he
was dating a Nigerian babe.
for now am hustling good wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by KingZaddy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
it is completely natural for a woman to want rich guys, everyone loves a good life but the wealth is not all there is.

she wants him to man up and dominate, correct and direct her, assure her even when its very bad.

most importantly, never be too available for her, never! make her miss you, let her mind get confused with wether or not you love her.

if the rich kid has this then she will die with him

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
KingZaddy:
it is completely natural for a woman to want rich guys, everyone loves a good life but the wealth is not all there is.

she wants him to man up and dominate, correct and direct her, assure her even when its very bad.

most importantly, never be too available for her, never! make her miss you, let her mind get confused with wether or not you love her.

Very true

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by Dyonne: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Why so much obsession?

It's not healthy for your wellbeing.

Develop yourself and the rest will follow.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by Fidelismaria: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2020
All we ever do is say blah blah blah

All we ever do is say yah yah yah

We don't ever care bout what they say so blah blah blah blah yah yah yah yah
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by AfroKnight: 12:22am On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:

Thank you sir!

Those qualities your listed up there are labelled as TOXIC MASCULINITY by these angry vagína people. But the twisted thing is, if a guy does anything nicer than that, they would shun him, dump him or cheat on him. Straight!

Men must cultivate and propagate those qualities if they want to deal with the average naija babe. There are some cool, calm, quality women around. But what are the odds that you’d meet them at first? Better to be prepared for the prevalent than stumble through life hoping for the rare.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by SweetCunt97(f): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2020
I made a wrong decision due to the whining of slighted broke humans here.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by yomi007k(m): 1:55am On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Oh grow with him
Oh give that broke dude a chance
Oh love conquers all.

But they forget that broke men are mostly pretenders. Had I known, after perceiving his needy broke self which came as a result of huge irresponsibility, I would have jakpa. Hell I tried to but I simply pitied d predicament.

Offcourse you simply never know a man's true character when he's dirt broke and simply trying to hold on for survival.

It is well with your soul.
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by baralatie(m): 2:18am On Apr 05, 2020
all these lamentation on NL by boys because of not getting free t.o.t.o Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by KingZaddy(m): 3:49am On Apr 05, 2020
AfroKnight:

Thank you sir!

Those qualities your listed up there are labelled as TOXIC MASCULINITY by these angry vagína people. But the twisted thing is, if a guy does anything nicer than that, they would shun him, dump him or cheat on him. Straight!

Men must cultivate and propagate those qualities if they want to deal with the average naija babe. There are some cool, calm, quality women around. But what are the odds that you’d meet them at first? Better to be prepared for the prevalent than stumble through life hoping for the rare.
there Is a way life balances love, ladies are not as scary as Men see Them, one woman can be a scorn and then A sweetness the next minute, why is this so? the right man or the wrong one. once her heart chooses you and you dont fvck up, her body will follow and the most difficult girl suddenly becomes the most obedient girl. she would be his bitch without thinking about it
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by KingZaddy(m): 4:07am On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:

Oh grow with him
Oh give that broke dude a chance
Oh love conquers all.

But they forget that broke men are mostly pretenders. Had I known, after perceiving his needy broke self which came as a result of huge irresponsibility

Offcourse you simply never know a man's true character when he's dirt broke and simply trying to hold on for survival.
being broke is not a death sentence girl.

there are two types of broke guys, ones with potentials and ones without, the later can still fvck you but former has two types (common potentials and rare potentials)...

if you find a broke man with rare potentials marry him because they pick women extremely carefully, if he picks you marry him.

but unfortunately, the universe is so wise that it balances reality in this way "guys with the rare potentials are as difficult to find just as girls ready to struggle with broke guys"

ask why

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
being broke is not a death sentence girl.

there are two types of broke guys, ones with potentials and ones without, the later can still fvck you but former has two types (common potentials and rare potentials)...

if you find a broke man with rare potentials marry him because they pick women extremely carefully, if he picks you marry him.

but unfortunately, the universe is so wise that it balances reality in this way "guys with the rare potentials are as difficult to find just as girls ready to struggle with broke guys"

ask why
You know you simply making it seem simple. Come to Abuja to understand what's happening here, it's like their mode of operation.

Why?
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 05, 2020
A foreign girl that will cart away your belongings with the help of government. How many marriage are intact in the foreign land?

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by KingZaddy(m): 9:55am On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You know you simply making it seem simple. Come to Abuja to understand what's happening here, it's like their mode of operation.

Why?
because many ladies will end up abusing this treasure just the same way the common broke guys will abuse the selfless lady
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by KingZaddy(m): 10:00am On Apr 05, 2020
do not use celebrities as examples because what you see is not all there is. never compare your behind the scene to the spotlight of another person.

foreign girls can f*ck up your life more than a nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:07am On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
because many ladies will end up abusing this treasure just the same way the common broke guys will abuse the selfless lady
Thank you. A lady has no basis to abuse a broke man who she met broke and agreed for. It only gets annoying when the broke dude gives a false impression and later starts yarning broke anthem... It's simpler to stay true, be what u are without d deceit.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by KingZaddy(m): 10:13am On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Thank you. A lady has no basis to abuse a broke man who she met broke and agreed for. It only gets annoying when the broke dude gives a false impression and later starts yarning broke anthem... It's simpler to stay true, be what u are without d deceit.
I See Your Sentiments Here, You Are Acting And Speaking Based On Your Encounter.

Its Okay Though but Dont Allow One Man Ruin Your Heart's Setting
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:16am On Apr 05, 2020
KingZaddy:
I See Your Sentiments Here, You Are Acting And Speaking Based On Your Encounter.

Its Okay Though but Dont Allow One Man Ruin Your Heart's Setting
Yes yes. It's cool
Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by proclinician: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2020
Every girl wants a rich guy and most guys are sex addicts which gets worse when there is money.

Nigeria is the poverty capital of the world which means most of the guys are poor and some of the ones that manage to break away from poverty either were yahoo boys, online legit hustlers with a tincture of scam like using white woman profile to do legit, i majored in this part, some that did well at school and through connection or by chance and providence get a good job and bcom rich.

Now truth is most of these guys suffered rejection in their stages of dating when they were poor like i did actually. Some on the other hand were lucky to have one babe stand by them, trek the whole road under sun and rain with them and lived in a single room with them and these are hard to abandon.

If you are following my conjectures you will understand that the odds are already against the worthless young lady out there looking for a rich guys because one is he may have a girl that was there with him back in the days, secondly about 100 other worthless young ladies are in his inbox begging to come and cook for him on a weekend so what's the probability he will chose you?

. I was in a car with a colleague one day he was with this girl he just found new. After days of frolicking and showing off u know very pretty babe. This guy told the babe that his mom said he should join eckankar before he gets married so that he will take after his late dad in the leadership and also sacrifice his first issue for the secret society. The girl started shouting and screaming gawd forbid gawd forbid and left the car. This rich guy just discharged her and deleted her number, laughed hysterically and zoomed off.

Third is he may be having his sweet revenge just like a once rejected stone that became the corner stone and the list goes on and on.

Dear young lady this is not an easy road. First develop urself, there is nothing a man can do to have money and buy car which u can not do so quit bitching around and get useful. If you see a guy that loves ur sincerely and u also love love pls stay with him, work together with him as long as you both share same values and are compatible. Okay thankio stay safe.

1 Like

Re: How Much Has Nairaland women Confused You Guys? by Cholls(m): 10:22am On Apr 05, 2020
my brothers what is going on here. I need an Alfa answer

(1) (Reply)

. / .... / Whats Your Take On Female Circumcision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.